Women are not tools? are they?

Women are not tools? are they?

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu May 16, 2019 1:56 am

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... JtQGD48W2w

someone, anyone please tell Me this is a joke. but ocifer, I had a dream.
art0hur0moh

Re: Women are not tools? are they?

Postby Cannydc » Thu May 16, 2019 1:09 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/texas-antimasturbation-bill-fine-for-masturbating-illegal-jessica-farrar-house-bill-4260-man-s-right-a7669866.html?fbclid=IwAR1rbg3A51Qyxdt4WqDBA7rTs1irGMMgCGuERPBMVtvYCLxcTJtQGD48W2w

"The Texas Democrat knows her bill has no hope of becoming law, and has introduced it to satirise how women have been affected by targeted healthcare legislation in her state, particularly relating to abortion."
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu May 16, 2019 8:11 pm

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/texas-antimasturbation-bill-fine-for-masturbating-illegal-jessica-farrar-house-bill-4260-man-s-right-a7669866.html?fbclid=IwAR1rbg3A51Qyxdt4WqDBA7rTs1irGMMgCGuERPBMVtvYCLxcTJtQGD48W2w

"The Texas Democrat knows her bill has no hope of becoming law, and has introduced it to satirise how women have been affected by targeted healthcare legislation in her state, particularly relating to abortion."

I got that it was related to the abortion scam. just discovered a few minuets ago it happened in 2017.

Just had the thought. of all the disease, disorders, complications and alergies. the most dangerous time in every Womans Life is thoughout the course of a pregnancy! why greater emphasis on providing care to all Women is disproportional to their economic standing is in My opinion the realy issue! Women who can't afford abortions have to go full term putting the Child into state care (it is a fkn disgracefull mess regardless what Your perspective is!). equality can only work if it is inclusive of all, Men are Men, Women are Women, there will never be equality of the sexes. but withing each gender there should be a degree of equality esspecially in relation to the dangers that particular gender will face.

I at a fundamental level disagree with interferance entirely (I don't think I would be here to say that!). in taking the perspective of washing the hands mitigating the spread of disease, I was compelled to question why Our ancestors decided the Mothers Life to be of greater value to sociaty than offspring. due to the duration of care and attention need to raise a Child to a productive age requires the entire sociaty to be involved in the care of the child. placing a burden on sociaty (in the past that burden could be the difference between the community collapsing or thriving). and there I had My answer. equality of gender, not the sexe, precisely equality of the Female in relation to all other Females, equality of Males in relation to all other males (forget for a moment social standing, acumen, productivity, ect...)!

Cheers Canny.
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Thu May 16, 2019 9:06 pm

"Just had the thought. of all the disease, disorders, complications and allergies. the most dangerous time in every Woman's Life is thoughout the course of a pregnancy!"

Not so, Art.

The term 'glowing' is often used for pregnant women, they are at an age where childhood illnesses are behind them and old age a way away. As my ex-wife said, "Pregnancy is not an illness".
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu May 16, 2019 10:51 pm

Cannydc wrote:"Just had the thought. of all the disease, disorders, complications and allergies. the most dangerous time in every Woman's Life is thoughout the course of a pregnancy!"

Not so, Art.

The term 'glowing' is often used for pregnant women, they are at an age where childhood illnesses are behind them and old age a way away. As my ex-wife said, "Pregnancy is not an illness".

yes so! it is a medical fact! there is no other time in Womans life where Her Life is in so much danger!
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu May 16, 2019 10:57 pm

Cannydc wrote:

thought just occured! so She lied to congress, or is it the senate, council, something? She has no intention of letting the bill pass. that means faulse/fake documents now occupies space in the house and minds of law makers. if My conclusion is incorrect, please explain how?
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Fri May 17, 2019 9:37 am

:pmsl: Absolutely classic :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs