Brexit for real Nigel Farage Playing to Large Crowds

Brexit for real Nigel Farage Playing to Large Crowds

Postby Rocthedog » Sat May 18, 2019 7:26 pm

Looks like our Nige is getting his message across about leaving the EU. Isn't it great?
Both the Tory party which I am no longer a member of and the Labour party are being fucked over big time. Isn't it great? I am pondering joining the Brexit party cheap 25 quid membership fee. Once the EU elections have sent shockwaves through this useless Government and the equally useless Labour fukwits. Attention will be turned towards the UK General Elections. I think Nigels Brexit party will get seats in Parliament at the cost of both the useless Tory party and the equally useless fukwit Labour party, Isn,t it great. Maybe we would get Nigel as the next PM. wouldn,t that be great
Rocthedog

Re: Brexit for real Nigel Farage Playing to Large Crowds

Postby McAz » Sat May 18, 2019 7:41 pm

:pmsl:

You're always a good turn, RocForBrains, you should play this house more often.

BTW, which London Borough does your missus run. I've forgotten? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sat May 18, 2019 7:42 pm

You pay twenty five quid to be a supporter, not a member. You have no voting rights or any other privileges afforded to members of actual political parties.

It's pretty awful that our country is at this position, we're the laughing stock of the world, this makes me sad.

I meet people with attitudes like yours on street stalls and this makes me sad as well.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Sat May 18, 2019 8:32 pm

Stooo wrote:You pay twenty five quid to be a supporter, not a member. You have no voting rights or any other privileges afforded to members of actual political parties.

It's pretty awful that our country is at this position, we're the laughing stock of the world, this makes me sad.

I meet people with attitudes like yours on street stalls and this makes me sad as well.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

There's one born every minute as the saying goes, Roc.

When you've paid them your £25, ask them what their policy is on privatisation of the NHS - and who is funding the Brexit party. If you get 2 answers (my guess, you won't) try linking them...
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Sat May 18, 2019 8:37 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Stooo wrote:You pay twenty five quid to be a supporter, not a member. You have no voting rights or any other privileges afforded to members of actual political parties.

When you've paid them your £25, ask them what their policy is on privatisation of the NHS - and who is funding the Brexit party. If you get 2 answers (my guess, you won't) try linking them...

I totally respect the fact that you're a member of a political party and like me tithe a few quid a month to them let alone spend a bit of time for the cause, something that we have in common. People going for pop up parties though? :off head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Sat May 18, 2019 8:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

I totally respect the fact that you're a member of a political party and like me tithe a few quid a month to them let alone spend a bit of time for the cause, something that we have in common. People going for pop up parties though? :off head:

Quite so - if nothing else we get to say who leads us, and in our case what policies they follow.

I wonder how much 'internal democracy' the Brexit Party will allow.
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat May 18, 2019 9:50 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Looks like our Nige is getting his message across about leaving the EU. Isn't it great?
Both the Tory party which I am no longer a member of and the Labour party are being fucked over big time. Isn't it great? I am pondering joining the Brexit party cheap 25 quid membership fee. Once the EU elections have sent shockwaves through this useless Government and the equally useless Labour fukwits. Attention will be turned towards the UK General Elections. I think Nigels Brexit party will get seats in Parliament at the cost of both the useless Tory party and the equally useless fukwit Labour party, Isn,t it great. Maybe we would get Nigel as the next PM. wouldn,t that be great

Any policies yet beyond the headline stuff.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Grafenwalder » Sun May 19, 2019 12:06 am

Cannydc wrote:

Ah but Roc's £25 is going toward keeping the self declared "man of the people" living in the manner he's accustomed to - commuting by private Lear jet, chauffeur driven limo, and living buckshee in a £13k a month Chelsea pad.
Grafenwalder

Postby LordRaven » Mon May 20, 2019 3:41 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Ah but Roc's £25 is going toward keeping the self declared "man of the people" living in the manner he's accustomed to - commuting by private Lear jet, chauffeur driven limo, and living buckshee in a £13k a month Chelsea pad.

Reminds me of Arthur Scargill
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Mon May 20, 2019 5:02 pm

And getting a load of lactose for the intolerant :laughing:
Stooo
Site Admin

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs