The Russian Backed/Paid For/Supporting Links Thread

Re: The Russian Backed/Paid For/Supporting Links Thread

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:31 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Indeed. Strange how desperately certain people wanted to believe the lies he told isn’t it?

No, not strange at all.

His accusations were so wild though, murder etc.

Odd how Arf and Fletch appear to be reluctant to discuss the case though...

You seem very keen on following child abuse cases and the people involved though. :ooer:

What is there to discuss, I'm more interested in the evidence that disappeared and the farce of an inquiry under May. This guy, I never commented on, didn't know much about it but I have seen Tom Watson was a keen and rather maverick supporter of him. Even using Parliamentary privilege to name names or make accusations, or so I understand.

Bit of a fan of Tom Watson aren't you stooo? Seem to remember you bigging him up on here...

Funny how some people champion the 'wrong sort' frequently, isn't it...

It's at the top of the news mate. Tom's a Labour person for now, I do follow him.

Enough of me, what are your views on Nick and his allegations?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:32 pm

Guest wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:it is international law that a country engaged in conflict inform civil aviation to fly at higher altitudes. the ukrainian army shot down a civilian plane. then tried to blame russia for the old weapon system in the ukrainian stock pile. there was no international effort in the gathering of evidence by the authorities, and was entirely dependant on civilians. there are still many parts of the plane that are still in fields in the ukraine.

once again You have shown You know nothing about the events and use insults instead of evidence!

So the international court and official investigators who studied all the physical evidence are all wrong and a forum fruitcake (you) without leaving your armchair is correct?
You deluded fucker! And as for the flying higher over a war zone you odd little man, that’s tommyrot!
You have no knowledge of the operational height of SAM’s.
They can reach SR71’s so I doubt a civilian airliner will outrun them

Have you watched that documentary raven Guest?

(it's 28 minutes long)
Fletch

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:The damage that man caused is irreparable, his victims have been tarnished, spreading malicious lies is a heinous crime.
It should serve as a warning but reading the lies from crackpot websites on here demonstrates quite clearly that easily manipulated minds seriously do but into shit.

Indeed. Strange how desperately certain people wanted to believe the lies he told isn’t it?

No, not strange at all.

His accusations were so wild though, murder etc.

I haven't watched msm other than a tweet or post, nor read a paper since 2014. I did watch Lords and Parliament when My tv worked. but would lint My attention to the house of lords, and shows that actually discuss what economics is and how it is used as a weapon of mass destruction. been watching documentaries when most of You where playing foot ball or getting pissed.

so I have no idea what You are talking about! You made an accusation without evidence to back it up. If You want My opinion clarify the details of the topic! I also avoid many web sights that are both mainstream as well as alternative because of all the advertising. I am sick of seeing betting sights adverts! that impoverish Children further, and that isn't including the drug and alcohol dependencies.
art0hur0moh

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:40 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:it is international law that a country engaged in conflict inform civil aviation to fly at higher altitudes. the ukrainian army shot down a civilian plane. then tried to blame russia for the old weapon system in the ukrainian stock pile. there was no international effort in the gathering of evidence by the authorities, and was entirely dependant on civilians. there are still many parts of the plane that are still in fields in the ukraine.

once again You have shown You know nothing about the events and use insults instead of evidence!

So the international court and official investigators who studied all the physical evidence are all wrong and a forum fruitcake (you) without leaving your armchair is correct?
You deluded fucker! And as for the flying higher over a war zone you odd little man, that’s tommyrot!

(it's 28 minutes long)

ISIS made documentaries and they even got captured journalists to front them.
They looked very professional.
However due to their obvious bias I didn’t believe them.
However now that I know you actually do believe biased documentaries I feel I now know why you are so deranged.

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:40 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:I haven't watched msm other than a tweet or post, nor read a paper since 2014. I did watch Lords and Parliament when My tv worked. but would lint My attention to the house of lords, and shows that actually discuss what economics is and how it is used as a weapon of mass destruction. been watching documentaries when most of You where playing foot ball or getting pissed.

so I have no idea what You are talking about! You made an accusation without evidence to back it up. If You want My opinion clarify the details of the topic! I also avoid many web sights that are both mainstream as well as alternative because of all the advertising. I am sick of seeing betting sights adverts! that impoverish Children further, and that isn't including the drug and alcohol dependencies.

You didn't discuss it.

My point stands.

We don't carry ads.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:49 pm

Stooo wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:I haven't watched msm other than a tweet or post, nor read a paper since 2014. I did watch Lords and Parliament when My tv worked. but would lint My attention to the house of lords, and shows that actually discuss what economics is and how it is used as a weapon of mass destruction. been watching documentaries when most of You where playing foot ball or getting pissed.

You didn't discuss it.

My point stands.

We don't carry ads.

discuss what? ok, from the limited information posted that You seem so determined for me to respond to. the victimization of any Person foreign or domestic is an offence to Life! be it an a emotionally disturbed individual or or a brain washed soldier.

that clear enough for You? and is it any different from many of the post I have written in the past?
art0hur0moh

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:51 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You didn't discuss it.

My point stands.

We don't carry ads.

discuss what? ok, from the limited information posted that You seem so determined for me to respond to. the victimization of any Person foreign or domestic is an offence to Life! be it an a emotionally disturbed individual or or a brain washed soldier.

that clear enough for You? and is it any different from many of the post I have written in the past?

I don't really read them because they're generally rubbish. Sorry :thud:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:52 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:[

I haven't watched msm other than a tweet or post, nor read a paper since 2014. I did watch Lords and Parliament when My tv worked. but would lint My attention to the house of lords, and shows that actually discuss what economics is and how it is used as a weapon of mass destruction. been watching documentaries when most of You where playing foot ball or getting pissed.

Install an Adblocker Art. Search for Adblock Plus or uBlock Origin. They are available as add ons for the web browser you are using. ie chrome, firefox, opera etc.

I use uBlock Origin and it's pretty good.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:

(it's 28 minutes long)

However now that I know you actually do believe biased documentaries I feel I now know why you are so deranged.

You really are some sort of stupid to dismiss something without even knowing what it is about, let alone watching it!

Bonanza media investigative team of independent journalists take exclusive interviews with one of the suspects of downing the MH17, Malaysian prime minister; colonel that collected black boxes and much more. Eye opening testimonies from witnesses and irrefutable evidence from experts. Exclusive footage shot in Malaysia, The Netherlands and at the crash area in Ukraine.

The newly released documentary directed by Yana Yerlashova with the contribution of independent Dutch investigator Max van der Werff proves beyond a doubt that Ukraine and its Western partners did all that they could to cover up the true cause of MH17’s tragic downing half a decade ago, introducing new evidence and testimonies that cast serious doubt on the “official” narrative of what really took place on that dreadful day.

Maybe best to stick to your isis videos you seem so familiar with :ooer:

Hope you get banged up you terrorist loving scum. :thumbsup:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:04 pm

Stooo wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You didn't discuss it.

My point stands.

We don't carry ads.

And you’d probably need a modem day equivalent of an enigma machine to understand what they are supposed to mean :thud:

Postby Utter Bollocks Origin » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:09 pm

Fletch wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:[

Install an Adblocker Art. Search for Adblock Plus or uBlock Origin. They are available as add ons for the web browser you are using. ie chrome, firefox, opera etc.

I use uBlock Origin and it's pretty good.

I’m so pleased you believe our bollocks news stories
Utter Bollocks Origin

Postby Clippity clop » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:17 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:

(it's 28 minutes long)

You really are some sort of stupid to dismiss something without even knowing what it is about, let alone watching it!

Bonanza media investigative team of independent journalists take exclusive interviews with one of the suspects of downing the MH17, Malaysian prime minister; colonel that collected black boxes and much more. Eye opening testimonies from witnesses and irrefutable evidence from experts. Exclusive footage shot in Malaysia, The Netherlands and at the crash area in Ukraine.

The newly released documentary directed by Yana Yerlashova with the contribution of independent Dutch investigator Max van der Werff proves beyond a doubt that Ukraine and its Western partners did all that they could to cover up the true cause of MH17’s tragic downing half a decade ago, introducing new evidence and testimonies that cast serious doubt on the “official” narrative of what really took place on that dreadful day.

Bonanza media :pmsl:
You are the gift that keeps on giving ya thick twat!
All you do is shovel horse shit onto this site. :pmsl:
Clippity clop

Postby Fletch » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:52 pm

Clippity clop wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:So the international court and official investigators who studied all the physical evidence are all wrong and a forum fruitcake (you) without leaving your armchair is correct?

(it's 28 minutes long)

Bonanza media :pmsl:
You are the gift that keeps on giving ya thick twat!
All you do is shovel horse shit onto this site. :pmsl:

:pointlaugh:
Fletch

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:06 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You didn't discuss it.

My point stands.

We don't carry ads.

He seemed to have pretty normal jobs and responsibilities.
What possessed him? If he was indeed lying?
Shouldn’t he be in a mental institution instead of prison?
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:26 am

Stooo wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You didn't discuss it.

My point stands.

We don't carry ads.

You have just insulted smarter People than You could imagine, in fact everyone! You wilfully ignore reliable sources in favour of Your cognitive biases!
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs