Jeffrey Epstein Arrested

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm sure everyone here who is divorced. Had a lovely amiable one.
When I split from my first wife.we sat down and agreed it wasn't working.And decided she should see the lawyer and Start the process. She came back and said she was divorcing me for physical and mental abuse. I'd never laid a hand on her in the years we'd known each other. But the lawyer 'advised' her it would be better for her if she said I did. :dunno:

I too am divorced and a false admittance of adultery with unnamed others was enough to slip it through within three months.

You're straight lying.

Nah,no need to lie.

So why do it?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:31 pm

Jeffrey Epstein enters NOT GUILTY plea to sex trafficking charges and has bail hearing pushed back after FBI finds 'thousands' of nude photos showing minor girls at his $77M NYC mansion which he is ordered to forfeit

Meanwhile, the search uncovered 'at least hundreds—and perhaps thousands—of sexually suggestive photographs of fully- or partially nude females.'

A number of those photographs 'appear to be of underage girls, including at least one girl who, according to her counsel, was underage at the time the relevant photographs were taken.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -case.html

See how the msm work?

By all rights, Clintons should be talking under caution already and if they don't, it's pretty clear who threw him under the bus. But why and why now?
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:33 pm

Fletch wrote:Jeffrey Epstein enters NOT GUILTY plea to sex trafficking charges and has bail hearing pushed back after FBI finds 'thousands' of nude photos showing minor girls at his $77M NYC mansion which he is ordered to forfeit

Meanwhile, the search uncovered 'at least hundreds—and perhaps thousands—of sexually suggestive photographs of fully- or partially nude females.'

A number of those photographs 'appear to be of underage girls, including at least one girl who, according to her counsel, was underage at the time the relevant photographs were taken.'

See how the msm work?

By all rights, Clintons should be talking under caution already and if they don't, it's pretty clear who threw him under the bus. But why and why now?

The Mail is owned by the billionaire and ultra elite Lord Rothermire, a man who supports the RW agenda just like you.

Are you going to post stuff from the Sun next? :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:39 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:Jeffrey Epstein enters NOT GUILTY plea to sex trafficking charges and has bail hearing pushed back after FBI finds 'thousands' of nude photos showing minor girls at his $77M NYC mansion which he is ordered to forfeit

See how the msm work?

The Mail is owned by the billionaire and ultra elite Lord Rothermire, a man who supports the RW agenda just like you.

Are you going to post stuff from the Sun next? :mrgreen:

I don't, never have done and never will support right wing agendas.

If you're serious about this campaigning lark and politics, you really need to learn a bit about it!
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:42 pm

Fletch wrote:I don't, never have done and never will support right wing agendas.

If you're serious about this campaigning lark and politics, you really need to learn a bit about it!

Yeah, because I'm really new :mrgreen:

I haven't seen you on a march yet Fletchy boy, my first was with the Students Union when I was seventeen, luckily I also learnt critical thinking, something that you lack. Obviously... :whistle:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Men in White » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:I don't, never have done and never will support right wing agendas.

I haven't seen you on a march yet Fletchy boy, my first was with the Students Union when I was seventeen, luckily I also learnt critical thinking, something that you lack. Obviously... :whistle:

He does think, but with an unwarranted moral superiority that is pure fantasy.
Humour him.
Men in White

Postby Fletch » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Stooo wrote:

I prefer driving. :snooty:
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:

That's the Greens out of the window, who do you vote for?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The ones most likely to challenge the Tories. Sadly, round here it's more of a tickle than a challenge, but the sentiment is logged.
Fletch

Postby Men in white » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:13 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The ones most likely to challenge the Tories. Sadly, round here it's more of a tickle than a challenge, but the sentiment is logged.

That’s what you get for living in an affluent area.
Men in white

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:03 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm sure everyone here who is divorced. Had a lovely amiable one.
When I split from my first wife.we sat down and agreed it wasn't working.And decided she should see the lawyer and Start the process. She came back and said she was divorcing me for physical and mental abuse. I'd never laid a hand on her in the years we'd known each other. But the lawyer 'advised' her it would be better for her if she said I did. :dunno:

I too am divorced and a false admittance of adultery with unnamed others was enough to slip it through within three months.

You're straight lying.

Nah,no need to lie.

So why do it?
I

I'm not mate.I'm not the one trying to create a new past.As I said no need to lie.

Postby ATXn;D » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:11 pm

Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Dont tell me, you heard it on cnn :mrgreen:
He did not beat up his wife.
Pizza gate? Lol... Tell me more!

Whats coming back to haunt is all the smarmy shit that obama and your spooks got up to.

I don't really watch TV but I do follow other stuff.

He beat her up and raped her because he thought that the hair implants that he got from a recommendation from her for a surgeon made him look silly, he tore out lumps of her scalp. It's in the court papers.

People like you were ashamed that you had a black person in the White House a few years ago but you're fine with wife beating rapist peadophiles who are up to their back teeth in corruption.

Land of the free, home of the stupid...

Trump's ex-wife: rape story is "without merit...
Ivana Trump says the Daily Beast's story on her comments about rape are "without merit." The article says Donald Trump's ex-wife once used the term "rape" in a court deposition to describe a sexual encounter with her then-husband. CBS News congressional correspondent Nancy Cordes joins CBSN with more on whether this latest scandal will affect Trump's 2016 campaign.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trumps-ex ... out-merit/

People like me? :roll:

Yeah, we call them rapist apologists.

One day you will never admit to your views.

More like youre heads so far up the obama myth and your fake news sources feed you and you lap it up and regurgitate it while ignoring things actually in the court papers. :roll:

Pedophiles?? Thats rich!
Like your prince andrew? Soon to be in the court papers if not already??? :roll:

Meanwhile, tell me more about pizza gate . I cant wait til you get to the part about seth rich :wink:

Off for a swim now :cool:

Suddenly you're for court papers?

I hope that you don't meet any black mermaids... :mrgreen:

You're projecting again stoo. So lame, even for you.

Im not the one who denies court records, Thats your wheelhouse.
Nobody cared what color obama was, they objected to what he perpetrated when he was in power.

But since youre all about court papers suddenly, ill leave this for you to illustrate my point :wink:

Court Finds IRS Actions Unconstitutional, Awards TTV Increased Fees Based on "Bad Faith Enhancement"

True the Vote Wins Stunning Court Ruling Against IRS in Lois Lerner Scandal

The True the Vote v. IRS lawsuit has finally come to a close with a stunning ruling by U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton ruling in favor of True the Vote; penalizing the IRS with maximum attorneys fees due to their unconstitutional discrimination against the group and their unethical behavior in the case.

This decision marks the end of a nearly decade long battle that first began in 2010, when federal government agencies including the IRS, DOJ, FBI, ATF, OSHA weaponized against True the Vote and its founder, Catherine Engelbrecht. Under Obama Administration leadership, the agencies leveled a barrage of attacks, including twenty-three audits, investigations, and inquiries, against the group in an attempt to stop their work in election integrity.

Read more here:
https://canadafreepress.com/article/tru ... er-scandal
Hh
ATXn;D

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:30 pm

"Nobody cared what color Obama was"

Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:26 pm

Cannydc wrote:"Nobody cared what color Obama was"

:dunno: