RESULTS OF PETERBOROUGH BY-ELECTION ENQUIRY

Re: RESULTS OF PETERBOROUGH BY-ELECTION ENQUIRY

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:51 pm

Red Okktober wrote:LMAO - two of the biggest whingers in forumland - canny and graf, with their daily anti Tory/Brexit/Boris/Trump threads, banging on about meltdowns. :pmsl:

Carry on girls. :thumbsup:

Looks like you've had a few too many meltdowns - all that radiation has fried your head. :pmsl:
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:14 am

Red Okktober wrote:LMAO - two of the biggest whingers in forumland - canny and graf, with their daily anti Tory/Brexit/Boris/Trump threads, banging on about meltdowns. :pmsl:

Carry on girls. :thumbsup:

Yet here are you, whinging right wing and veiled complaining about the peoples right to reply and discuss political issues on a political section of a forum :bawlin: :pmsl:

You have shown yourself up to be a right fascist on here, when in previous postings you have said that you would deny the students right to vote? Even over the age of eighteen and you suggested that young people should be in a job for at least two years before being allowed to vote?

Is that because more young people vote against your political beliefs?

....By that token..Then you would agree that older voters should be made to take a faculties test before being allowed to vote?

Do you think that you would pass such a test?

Possibly you might, but there are many more older people (who are mostly conservative right wing) that wouldn't....Having worked in a political environment at election time many times in the past...You lot bus sick elderly people in to polling stations and i've seen some in deep distress.

Are their no depths towards depravity that you lot won't sink to?

I despair...i really do. :shake head:

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:12 am

Stooo wrote:The fifth bloody enquiry.

Still no enquiry ongoing towards the criminality and collusion of the Leave campaigns, still huge opposition to a peoples vote from the company that has demanded FIVE fucking inquires.

Thank fuck for the march this Saturday, it gets this bullshit off of your chest for an afternoon.

Historic child abuse?

Were did that inquiry lead to?....Absolutely zilch because the elite are up to their eyes in it and May lost the files :pukeup:

Children homes had always been their supply of young victims..It's down to the victims to pursue, and whilst thankfully i was never a victim myself, i've been there for a close loved one, where we had the police around and there was credible evidence...but for some it would just be too traumatic to go any further.

Some can move on...But the scars are still there in all kinds of interactions and the way the survivors survive.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs