State sponsored spite ending in death

State sponsored spite ending in death

Postby Phillip Herron » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:09 pm

Words are pointless, action is required. This is state sponsored mental torture ending in slaughter

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/s ... k-18457364
Phillip Herron

Re: State sponsored spite ending in death

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:03 am

Phillip Herron wrote:Words are pointless, action is required. This is state sponsored mental torture ending in slaughter

the number of times I have heard I am getting My big money this week, just going to get my prescription (it seems to be, no doctor no credit). then why not have everyone get a medical every two years? last i had a medical was at school, doctors don't even examine the Body any more. relying on what the person says sending them away with a prescription.

“Suicide is a very complex issue, so it would be wrong to link it solely to someone’s benefit claim. no it isn't complex, it is often a direct result of low Self worth!

“We are committed to safeguarding vulnerable claimants and keep guidance under constant review to provide the highest standard of protection.” who is competent enough to fill out a government form?

A Bernicia spokesperson said when tenants face difficulties “our approach is to seek to work with them to help overcome these. by reducing the amount to be payed each month, and if lucky interest stopped (till when, inflation strikes?).

“A small number of cases could ultimately end in residents losing their home but this is a long process and we see this as a last resort. landlords want paid, an eviction notice is clear indication the process is not long when anything more than $10,000 in a bank account doesn't merit the processing of an application. failing to declare savings is fraud which carries prison term.

“Help and support is available at every stage. We extend our deepest sympathies to Mr Herron’s family.” is that the limit of their support? according to the grand Mother, aye!
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:08 am

believe it or not, this is a direct consequence of the doomsday book!
art0hur0moh

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:24 am

What's this big money you're expecting?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:21 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:What's this big money you're expecting?
:pmsl: like I expect the state to actually provide what has been promised. You not familiar with what is written on the back of every note in circulation? We are currently in qe4 and there is no sight of that abating any time soon.

oh, You mean. what I have herd. £200 a fortnight can't support an alcoholics needs. due to the many injuries they suffer they get a few extras on top of their basic needs. You should be more familiar with the process than I am?
art0hur0moh

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:26 am

Phillip Herron wrote:Words are pointless, action is required. This is state sponsored mental torture ending in slaughter

I read this on the coach yesterday, I can't read it again.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:25 am

Stooo wrote:

I read this on the coach yesterday, I can't read it again.

It’s heartbreaking, yet another example of the uncaring bunch of cunts in government creating such misery and hopelessness it ended in a young father suffering such misery and desperation he ended up taking his own life.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:30 am

art0hur0moh wrote:

the number of times I have heard I am getting My big money this week, just going to get my prescription (it seems to be, no doctor no credit). then why not have everyone get a medical every two years? last i had a medical was at school, doctors don't even examine the Body any more. relying on what the person says sending them away with a prescription.

“Suicide is a very complex issue, so it would be wrong to link it solely to someone’s benefit claim. no it isn't complex, it is often a direct result of low Self worth!

“We are committed to safeguarding vulnerable claimants and keep guidance under constant review to provide the highest standard of protection.” who is competent enough to fill out a government form?

A Bernicia spokesperson said when tenants face difficulties “our approach is to seek to work with them to help overcome these. by reducing the amount to be payed each month, and if lucky interest stopped (till when, inflation strikes?).

“A small number of cases could ultimately end in residents losing their home but this is a long process and we see this as a last resort. landlords want paid, an eviction notice is clear indication the process is not long when anything more than $10,000 in a bank account doesn't merit the processing of an application. failing to declare savings is fraud which carries prison term.

“Help and support is available at every stage. We extend our deepest sympathies to Mr Herron’s family.” is that the limit of their support? according to the grand Mother, aye!

Did you watch his video?
It is so sad.

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:45 pm

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:13 pm

Why don’t they simply put a sign on government websites, where people log in to claim benefits, “Fuck off and die!”

Cruel evil uncaring bastards! :grrrrr:

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:03 pm

Extinction Rebellion need to get involved, the poor sick are being exterminated simply because they have no means, quite literally, of fighting back.

Postby Fletch » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:12 pm

Been mentioned often but let's not forget who enabled it.

Lib Dems went along with it (2010 - 2015 introduction), Labour under Harriet Harman abstained on more of it under orders from her.

Welfare bill: Labour in disarray as 48 MPs defy whips to vote no

Harriet Harman, the interim leader, had urged Labour MPs to send a message to the electorate that they were listening to concerns over welfare payments by abstaining on the welfare bill

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... defy-whips

The only person/party that will change things like this is JC's Labour.
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:49 pm

Another poor sod pushed over the edge, it is a stain on this country and the bastards won't even acknowledge it.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:04 pm

Fletch wrote:
Lib Dems went along with it (2010 - 2015 introduction)

The only person/party that will change things like this is JC's Labour.

Most notably not ALL LibDems agreed with the cuts to disability benefits, but if you look at their voting records both prospective leaders of the LibDems, Swindon and Davy agreed with those as well along with the Tories :shake head:

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:09 pm

Guest wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

Did you watch his video?
It is so sad.

the image of the video, the pictures of HIs Children the Words of the GranMother still :bawlin: thinking about it.
art0hur0moh

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs