A$AP

A$AP

Postby calitom » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:22 pm

rapper and his entourage were walking through downtown Stockholm in a supposedly no-go zone for non-muslims. These two demonic little yutes weighing about 140LBs starting telling them
that they werent allowed in this area or somesuch thing. they kept following the group like stalkers..even striking the 300 pound bodyguard over the head with their headphone.The bodyguard didnt react to this other than tell them to get away and quit following them.This weird stuff (following them around and saying weird stuff about the headphones) continued for a while until the 2 little weasels got their butts kicked.

yes the little guys were outnumbered---BUT there were also likely many of their male friends either watching or possibly lying in wait. This was THEIR neighborhood and my guess is that these 2 punks were so confident because they thought they had backup. I mean...who would break a pair of headphones over the head of a 300 LB professional bodyguard?--there had to be something going on there beyond the normal.

So the rappers end up getting arrested and jailed. I guess technically that was justified. But the police/law do have to consider the neighborhood they were in etc .And that the 2 punks started the violence .

The bigger question here is not the 'fight' but the way these kids think they own the area of the city.--And how this has become more prevalent in sweden and throughout Europe.
European cities being ruined by unorganized .unchecked immigration while nothing is being done by the Swedish govt(or french or british govts) and their EU overlords.

You wonder why there is a huge rise in sensible political movements all over Europe calling for change to this liberal insanity?
And then these people getting branded as racists and nazis and fascists when in fact it is just the opposite.

As I have said before everyone is a social justice warrior until they get mugged. The mugging in europe will take the form of anti-Brexit person getting PERSONALLY scared or inconvenienced by the situation.When it hits home turf.Then minds change and survival instinct kicks in.
calitom

Re: A$AP

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:26 pm

Your country is on the verge of fascism and you worry about one of the most socially democratic countries in the world. The mote in your neighbour's eye is simply a reflection of the beam in yours.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:51 pm

calitom wrote:rapper and his entourage were walking through downtown Stockholm in a supposedly no-go zone for non-muslims. These two demonic little yutes weighing about 140LBs starting telling them
that they werent allowed in this area or somesuch thing. they kept following the group like stalkers..even striking the 300 pound bodyguard over the head with their headphone.The bodyguard didnt react to this other than tell them to get away and quit following them.This weird stuff (following them around and saying weird stuff about the headphones) continued for a while until the 2 little weasels got their butts kicked.

yes the little guys were outnumbered---BUT there were also likely many of their male friends either watching or possibly lying in wait. This was THEIR neighborhood and my guess is that these 2 punks were so confident because they thought they had backup. I mean...who would break a pair of headphones over the head of a 300 LB professional bodyguard?--there had to be something going on there beyond the normal.

So the rappers end up getting arrested and jailed. I guess technically that was justified. But the police/law do have to consider the neighborhood they were in etc .And that the 2 punks started the violence .

The bigger question here is not the 'fight' but the way these kids think they own the area of the city.--And how this has become more prevalent in sweden and throughout Europe.
European cities being ruined by unorganized .unchecked immigration while nothing is being done by the Swedish govt(or french or british govts) and their EU overlords.

You wonder why there is a huge rise in sensible political movements all over Europe calling for change to this liberal insanity?
And then these people getting branded as racists and nazis and fascists when in fact it is just the opposite.

As I have said before everyone is a social justice warrior until they get mugged. The mugging in europe will take the form of anti-Brexit person getting PERSONALLY scared or inconvenienced by the situation.When it hits home turf.Then minds change and survival instinct kicks in.

How's Chicago these days, to mention just 1 US city?

Never heard of street gangs and 'their 'hood' Tom?

In fact, i think it's a very American thing...
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:32 pm

"A$AP Rocky is allegedly living in ‘inhumane conditions’ in a Swedish jail following his arrest for a street fight.

The F****n Problems rapper was taken into custody in Stockholm on 3 July on suspicion of assault following an altercation between his entourage and another man, which was filmed on camera.

According to TMZ, sources claim that A$AP – real name Rakim Myers – is living in conditions which are ‘not fit for a human being’. This includes feces being thrown around, sleeping on a yoga mat with no blankets and poor food.

Hours before his arrest, the 30-year-old rapper uploaded footage to his Instagram of an argument between the rapper’s security guard and a man on the street. The Fashion Killa rapper is seen trying to play peacemaker as the man confronts the group about a pair of broken headphones."

I pissed myself laughing when I read this. Did Tommy Robinson black up and get arrested in Stockholm.

Oh, and the OP sounds like the rapper - utter shite. Plenty of various race people, see the film here; (sadly not the actual fight)

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/09/aap-rock ... -10139930/
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:15 pm

An American going on about gansta rappers and the hoods over here ...... I :pmsl:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby calitom » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:17 am

Stooo wrote:Your country is on the verge of fascism and you worry about one of the most socially democratic countries in the world. The mote in your neighbour's eye is simply a reflection of the beam in yours.

exactly--and we are fighting against google and facebook and the fascists running it and ruining our freedom of speech.
I am pointing out ugly facts and as usual you get your panties in a bunch. The fascist left are trying to take over everything...and president Trump is fighting like a man to stop it.God bless him.
Quit being such a delicate flower and get out there and support your country's freedom
calitom

Postby calitom » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:19 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:An American going on about gansta rappers and the hoods over here ...... I :pmsl:

Im not laughing.The democrat controlled parts of the usa are in big trouble.Difference is I admit it. You answer a serious subject by
just trying to get a chuckle from a statement like this is a schoolyard of 11 and 12 yr olds.
sweden is going down hill fast and so are many UK cities.
American inner cities--the ones run by democrats--are certainly big problems.I admit it and we are fighting to change things.
calitom

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:43 am

calitom wrote:
Stooo wrote:Your country is on the verge of fascism and you worry about one of the most socially democratic countries in the world. The mote in your neighbour's eye is simply a reflection of the beam in yours.

exactly--and we are fighting against google and facebook and the fascists running it and ruining our freedom of speech.
I am pointing out ugly facts and as usual you get your panties in a bunch. The fascist left are trying to take over everything...and president Trump is fighting like a man to stop it.God bless him.
Quit being such a delicate flower and get out there and support your country's freedom

What a crock of shit!

Facebook is a wonderful platform where you can get free legal advice and support groups for loads of different issues, as it continues to expand it's for the good imo.

google can point you in similar directions.

What freedom of speech are you concerned about?

....The fact that it somewhat curves hate speech? :dunno:

:bored: Nasty redneck.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:50 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:An American going on about gansta rappers and the hoods over here ...... I :pmsl:

Using your own logic the jack, you won't sit on your arse in the UK making comments about America right? :hand:

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:55 am

Guest wrote:

Using your own logic the jack, you won't sit on your arse in the UK making comments about America right? :hand:

I'll make a comment about America!

I'm 50...When i was a younger man...Like many Brits used to really enjoy the 'special' relationship!...Love of films etc..

Not now though!

We need to roll back the complete take over, and the trade deal that would take over our NHS!

It's one thing to have Halloween and prom balls, to use the term 'HI' in our language rather than 'HELLO'

ENOUGH ALREADY! :hap:

Postby calitom » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:07 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm 50...When i was a younger man...Like many Brits used to really enjoy the 'special' relationship!...Love of films etc..

Not now though!

We need to roll back the complete take over, and the trade deal that would take over our NHS!

It's one thing to have Halloween and prom balls, to use the term 'HI' in our language rather than 'HELLO'

turns out that scrawny weasel had criminal convictions--for stabbing and other assault.-For which he did 30 days of community service,. Finally some people
--Americans--taught this weasel the lesson that the swedish authorities didnt have the guts to teach.
that minor arse whoopin likely saved the lives of some people down the road.Possibly saved the rape of several swedish women.(these guys were molesting women on the street in this same time frame)
calitom

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:44 pm

calitom wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not now though!

turns out that scrawny weasel had criminal convictions--for stabbing and other assault.-For which he did 30 days of community service,. Finally some people
--Americans--taught this weasel the lesson that the swedish authorities didnt have the guts to teach.
that minor arse whoopin likely saved the lives of some people down the road.Possibly saved the rape of several swedish women.(these guys were molesting women on the street in this same time frame)

Bullshit
Cactus Jack

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:11 am

calitom wrote:rapper and his entourage were walking through downtown Stockholm in a supposedly no-go zone for non-muslims. These two demonic little yutes weighing about 140LBs starting telling them

GUILTY of assault - as were his two 'homies'.

Good result. The bollocks about Muslims and no-go areas was just that - bollocks.

It was all about a bunch of cocky Americans strutting around like they own the place, and beating up anyone who disagreed. Shame the jail sentence was suspended.

And how uplifting it is to see that Sweden, like the UK, has independent judiciary so when the idiot Trump tried to influence the outcome he was unable to.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9720785/a ... lt-sweden/
Cannydc

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs