gee what a shock

gee what a shock

Postby calitom » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:31 am

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/24/jeffrey ... attan.html

clinton etc arent gonna let him talk. not without a fight. he probbly has a 10% chance of making it to trial.
calitom

Re: gee what a shock

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:30 am

What do you think he’s going to say?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Fletch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:17 pm

Tom, I copied your post in to the Epstein thread so it didn't get lost. I also added some more about it.

Jeffrey Epstein found ‘injured & semiconscious’ with suspicious marks on neck in jail cell

Millionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has been found “injured and in a fetal position” in his New York jail cell with marks around his neck, leading to speculation that he’d been attacked or injured himself to get transferred.

While authorities have questioned another inmate over the situation – a former cop locked up for allegedly killing four men in a drug conspiracy – multiple sources have rushed to the media claiming Epstein tried to hang himself, while another source claims he staged the injury to get transferred to another facility. He is currently on suicide watch, according to two sources.

Former Westchester police officer Nicholas Tartaglione, who was charged with killing four men over a drug deal gone bad and burying them in his backyard, claims he never touched Epstein and didn’t see what happened, according to his lawyer. "They are in the same unit and doing well," and have even found common ground in complaining about flooding, rodents, and bad food in the jail, he said.

https://www.retarded.com/usa/465003-jef ... ured-jail/

Really? Bent law enforcement with a history of violence as his room mate? eyebrow
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:21 pm

Fletch wrote:Tom, I copied your post in to the Epstein thread so it didn't get lost. I also added some more about it.

Jeffrey Epstein found ‘injured & semiconscious’ with suspicious marks on neck in jail cell

Millionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has been found “injured and in a fetal position” in his New York jail cell with marks around his neck, leading to speculation that he’d been attacked or injured himself to get transferred.

While authorities have questioned another inmate over the situation – a former cop locked up for allegedly killing four men in a drug conspiracy – multiple sources have rushed to the media claiming Epstein tried to hang himself, while another source claims he staged the injury to get transferred to another facility. He is currently on suicide watch, according to two sources.

Former Westchester police officer Nicholas Tartaglione, who was charged with killing four men over a drug deal gone bad and burying them in his backyard, claims he never touched Epstein and didn’t see what happened, according to his lawyer. "They are in the same unit and doing well," and have even found common ground in complaining about flooding, rodents, and bad food in the jail, he said.

Really? Bent law enforcement with a history of violence as his room mate? eyebrow

Kiddy fiddlers getting a beating is hardly news.

Are you defending him?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:34 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:Tom, I copied your post in to the Epstein thread so it didn't get lost. I also added some more about it.

Are you defending him?

You're either not very bright or trolling.

Or maybe you want all the others he can/will testify against to get away with it if he is silenced? eyebrow
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:40 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Are you defending him?

Or maybe you want all the others he can/will testify against to get away with it if he is silenced? eyebrow

It's a simple question: Are you defending Epstien a convicted felon on further charges of child trafficking for which he was incarcerated before?

Are you defending this person?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:42 pm

"Kiddy fiddlers getting a beating is hardly news."

An excellent point, I honestly don't know if it applies in the US but sex offenders here tend to be separated into their very own 'Fraggle' wing for safety.
Cannydc

Postby Fletch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:57 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Are you defending him?

It's a simple question: Are you defending Epstien a convicted felon on further charges of child trafficking for which he was incarcerated before?

You keep trying to claim I do by posting news about it. Even though you know damn well I don't.

What the fuck is your news forum for these days stooo? :dunno:

It's full of trolling, puerile comments and simple minded fuckwits who call gossip news and have no idea about reality. Even you resort to childish insults when you can't answer or comment on what others are trying to discuss. Why have you allowed to become like this?

:scratch:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:59 pm

Cannydc wrote:"Kiddy fiddlers getting a beating is hardly news."

An excellent point, I honestly don't know if it applies in the US but sex offenders here tend to be separated into their very own 'Fraggle' wing for safety.

Unless they represent a risk to other powerful people, then they make sure they can be silenced or persuaded not to say/do something.

This is no ordinary 'kiddie fiddler' as you call it. I'm not sure why stooo is treating it as if it is.
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:04 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Are you defending him?

You keep trying to claim I do by posting news about it. Even though you know damn well I don't.

What the fuck is your news forum for these days stooo? :dunno:

It's full of trolling, puerile comments and simple minded fuckwits who call gossip news and have no idea about reality. Even you resort to childish insults when you can't answer or comment on what others are trying to discuss. Why have you allowed to become like this?

:scratch:

Are you defending a paedophile?

It's a very simple question.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:05 pm

Epstein is a threat to Trump because he was a procurer for Trump.
Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Fletch wrote:

Unless they represent a risk to other powerful people, then they make sure they can be silenced or persuaded not to say/do something.

This is no ordinary 'kiddie fiddler' as you call it. I'm not sure why stooo is treating it as if it is.

If you think you can do better why not start your own forum and fuck off from here....No one will miss you letch just as no one missed you when you banned for years :thumbsup:
But you won't start your own forum because you know full well no one but like minded idiots like you ( jack :thumbsup: ) will join :hand:

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:13 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Epstein is a threat to Trump because he was a procurer for Trump.

Just Trump?
Or is he the only one you want arrested no matter what?
Everyone of the dirty bastards needs to arrested. Not just the cunts whose politics I disagree with you wanker!

Postby Fletch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:14 pm

Stooo wrote:Are you defending a paedophile?

It's a very simple question.

For at least the third time, no.

Are you wanting all the others who he can testify against to get away with it?
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:

If you think you can do better why not start your own forum and fuck off from here....No one will miss you letch just as no one missed you when you banned for years :thumbsup:
But you won't start your own forum because you know full well no one but like minded idiots like you ( jack :thumbsup: ) will join :hand:

Another excellent 'news post' approved for the news forum...
Fletch

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs