Bravo Boris!

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby Jon55 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:36 am

I don't know if anyone has posted this interview with Boris and Eddie Mair from a few years ago - I was watching it live with my other half and we both found it funny.

phpBB [video]
Jon55

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:47 am

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:06 pm

He's vile.

We all know that Swinson wants another coalition with the Tories, which she refused to rule out this morning on the Marr show= More of the same.

The SNP are going after her marginal seat at the next election and i wish them all the best :smilin:

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:16 pm

Guest wrote:

He's vile.

We all know that Swinson wants another coalition with the Tories, which she refused to rule out this morning on the Marr show= More of the same.

The SNP are going after her marginal seat at the next election and i wish them all the best :smilin:

No she doesn't, have you been on the Momentum happy pills again you festering anti-Semite bot?

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:41 pm

Lets have a look at his voting record...

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24789 ... rrey/votes

Yep. Another piece of shit the Libs are welcoming with open arms

I especially love the section on the EU

Generally voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU

Generally voted against UK membership of the EU

Generally voted against more EU integration

and this part

Almost always voted against a right to remain for EU nationals already in living in the UK

Fucking scumbag
wutang

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:51 pm

wutang wrote:

Lets have a look at his voting record...

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24789 ... rrey/votes

Yep. Another piece of shit the Libs are welcoming with open arms

I especially love the section on the EU

Generally voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU

Generally voted against UK membership of the EU

Generally voted against more EU integration

and this part

Almost always voted against a right to remain for EU nationals already in living in the UK

Fucking scumbag

When the information changes, so do minds...

That's three from each while Momentum continue eating their beards and siding with BxP ltd :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:55 pm

Stooo wrote:When the information changes, so do minds...

What information possesed him to vote against the right to remain for EU nationals.

Only an absolute fucking cretin would do that. Especially after the Windrush scandal... which I see didn't motivate him to leave the vile right wing party earlier (seems he was happy for that to continue)

He is an opportunistic hack who ONLY cares about tax cuts for the rich, fucking over the poor and deregulation for businesses... I wonder what he could possible have in common with the Libdems :bell:
wutang

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:08 pm

wutang wrote:

What information possesed him to vote against the right to remain for EU nationals.

Only an absolute fucking cretin would do that. Especially after the Windrush scandal... which I see didn't motivate him to leave the vile right wing party earlier (seems he was happy for that to continue)

He is an opportunistic hack who ONLY cares about tax cuts for the rich, fucking over the poor and deregulation for businesses... I wonder what he could possible have in common with the Libdems :bell:

Not as much as Momentum and the far right do. Aren't some BxP ltd PPC's also members of SWP? :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:18 pm

Stooo wrote:
wutang wrote:

Not as much as Momentum and the far right do. Aren't some BxP ltd PPC's also members of SWP? :NAA:

Im anti-SWP and im also not a supporter of Momentum.

As for far right... Windrush was everything the National Front dreamed off. Yet Gyimah didnt see it as a big deal (he even voted to bring about its successor involving EU residents)

Nice anti-immigrant cunt you are cheerleading now
wutang

Postby wutang » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:21 pm

Also killing off sick and disabled people is a far right ideal (see: the Nazis)

But then Gyimah is in the right company there as your Lib Dems participated in that murderous policy (all just to get their precious tax cuts for the rich/corporations)

Twisted fucks deserve each other
wutang

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:51 pm

wutang wrote:Also killing off sick and disabled people is a far right ideal (see: the Nazis)

But then Gyimah is in the right company there as your Lib Dems participated in that murderous policy (all just to get their precious tax cuts for the rich/corporations)

Twisted fucks deserve each other

Weren't the nazis the extreme right wing? Why are SWP (and by extension Momentum supporters) members trying to be elected on the platform of an extreme right wing party?

Perhaps our Sam finally had enough with his party going the same way?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:26 pm

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:55 pm

To the thick twat who keeps on trying to post FB images on this thread, :again?:

I hardly use FB and can't see your images unless I'm logged into it, therefore your posts will be disapproved.

Knob.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:08 pm

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:47 pm

EU officials have rejected Boris Johnson’s claim that “a huge amount of progress” is being made in Brexit talks, as Jean-Claude Juncker warned that time is running out.

Juncker, who will stand down as European commission president on 31 October, is expected to ask Johnson to spell out his ideas for replacing the Irish backstop when the pair meet over lunch in Luxembourg on Monday.

Johnson told the Mail on Sunday there were “real signs of movement” in Berlin, Paris and Dublin on getting rid of the backstop, the persistent stumbling block to a Brexit agreement. “A huge amount of progress is being made,” he said.

But EU officials involved in talks with Johnson’s envoy, David Frost, have dismissed his upbeat account.

“No, in fact people are a bit dismayed,” said one EU source, describing the mood after the latest talks. “I am not even going to call them negotiations – the last session on Friday did start touching on content – that’s actually quite a step forward … but we still should have been there a long time ago and [an end result] is still quite far away.”

The man is spraying his BS all over his pet media, in the Spun today he is The Hulk, ffs. He is worse than David Davis, he has no plan and no prospect of a plan.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... exit-talks
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs