The Bollocks spouted on here By the Corbynistas.

The Bollocks spouted on here By the Corbynistas.

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:36 pm

I cannot believe the project fear about the bollocks spouted on here. Now we have that fucking idiot Corbyn shouting I'm forming another government. After a vote of no confidence, he is going to propose If it gets through. He has as much chance of that as a fart lasting in a high wind. NO FUCKING CHANCE, who is going to support that Terrorist Supporting fuckwit. I know Canny will and a couple of idiots on this site, but other than that who?. This idiots stock has fallen so far down you could not find it down the shitter.

Jeeze, And Canny and his ilk support this prat. Jeeze. Labour is fucked and they don't see it. The remain vote lost get fucking used to it. There is no stopping Brexit now. Merkel is going potty about Germany going into recession and that country is supposed to be the great leading country in the EU. Oh by the way Canny the Japanese car industry moving out of the country has nothing to do with Brexit. So don't give us the big shit you do about companies like the Jap car industry moving out because of Brexit. It was because the UE did a dirty back door deal with the Japanese. So stop peddling your lies.
Rocthedog

Re: The Bollocks spouted on here By the Corbynistas.

Postby Fletch » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:47 pm

Rocthedog wrote:I cannot believe the project fear about the bollocks spouted on here. Now we have that fucking idiot Corbyn shouting I'm forming another government. After a vote of no confidence, he is going to propose If it gets through. He has as much chance of that as a fart lasting in a high wind. NO FUCKING CHANCE, who is going to support that Terrorist Supporting fuckwit. I know Canny will and a couple of idiots on this site, but other than that who?. This idiots stock has fallen so far down you could not find it down the shitter.

Jeeze, And Canny and his ilk support this prat. Jeeze. Labour is fucked and they don't see it. The remain vote lost get fucking used to it. There is no stopping Brexit now. Merkel is going potty about Germany going into recession and that country is supposed to be the great leading country in the EU. Oh by the way Canny the Japanese car industry moving out of the country has nothing to do with Brexit. So don't give us the big shit you do about companies like the Jap car industry moving out because of Brexit. It was because the UE did a dirty back door deal with the Japanese. So stop peddling your lies.

Isn't it protocol to seek an alternative government after a vote of no confidence before moving to an election? Especially one without an overall majority (save some buying support from DUP) :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:34 pm

Fletch wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:I cannot believe the project fear about the bollocks spouted on here. Now we have that fucking idiot Corbyn shouting I'm forming another government. After a vote of no confidence, he is going to propose If it gets through. He has as much chance of that as a fart lasting in a high wind. NO FUCKING CHANCE, who is going to support that Terrorist Supporting fuckwit. I know Canny will and a couple of idiots on this site, but other than that who?. This idiots stock has fallen so far down you could not find it down the shitter.

Isn't it protocol to seek an alternative government after a vote of no confidence before moving to an election? Especially one without an overall majority (save some buying support from DUP) :dunnhis:

The vote, in this case, will not carry the Limp Dumbshits won't vote for Corbyn neither will the DUP. I say it again Corbyn has no standing anymore, even members of Momentum are ducking him. He is a dead man walking. Brexit will happen regardless of the mainstream media showing their Bias. plus there are members of the Labour Party that hate is guts. He is a fricking lunatic who is desperately trying to get into number 10. He is being orchestrated by the ruskies and his mate John Mcdonut another idiot. Seriously could you see this country being headed by that nutcase front bench of Labour? Even some Labour members of Parliament shudder at the thought.

Kier Stanner is being touted as the next leader. Way out in front of other contenders, Mcdonut is angling but he will not get there. The discussion about a no-confidence vote is a dead duck, oh the media will big it up but seriously the vote will not carry.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Fletch wrote:

Isn't it protocol to seek an alternative government after a vote of no confidence before moving to an election? Especially one without an overall majority (save some buying support from DUP) :dunno:

Correct.

Ignore the ranting loon, he will discover Bojo and the Tories fate soon enough. It won't be pretty.
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:37 pm

Fletch wrote:Isn't it protocol to seek an alternative government after a vote of no confidence before moving to an election? Especially one without an overall majority (save some buying support from DUP) :dunno:

"The Cabinet Manual - a document which sets out the main rules covering the working of government - suggests that the principles applied should be similar to those after an election in which no one party wins a majority.
That means that the old prime minister should only resign if and when it's clear that somebody is more likely to have the support of MPs.
So it's possible that the existing prime minister would stay in place, or that more than one leader would get a chance."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49359664
MungoBrush

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:25 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Correct.

Ignore the ranting loon, he will discover Bojo and the Tories fate soon enough. It won't be pretty.

Have you noticed about Canny when he's called out about the bullshit he spouts he has no real answer? You know Portugal was told the same lies when they voted not to become members of the EU four times by the way. They were told their economy would tank, they were told there would be thousands out of work. They were told their farmers would have to cull livestock. Plus all the other bullshit just like you put out Canny. Guess what NONE OF THAT HAPPENED they have a great economy, they have a better percentage of workers in work than we do, and guess what again they were given a free trade agreement AND THEY ARE NOT IN THE EU, funny that don't you think. By the way, the only loon on here is you and your stupid bullshit stories.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:32 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Correct.

Have you noticed about Canny when he's called out about the bullshit he spouts he has no real answer? You know Portugal was told the same lies when they voted not to become members of the EU four times by the way. They were told their economy would tank, they were told there would be thousands out of work. They were told their farmers would have to cull livestock. Plus all the other bullshit just like you put out Canny. Guess what NONE OF THAT HAPPENED they have a great economy, they have a better percentage of workers in work than we do, and guess what again they were given a free trade agreement AND THEY ARE NOT IN THE EU, funny that don't you think. By the way, the only loon on here is you and your stupid bullshit stories.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

You fucking idiot. Where did you get that priceless (and completely false) idea?

Your rants are becoming disturbing as well as hysterical - you OK, hun ???
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:33 pm

Radio silence expected from Rockforbrains for a wee while....
Cannydc

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:42 pm

Cannydc wrote:Radio silence expected from Rockforbrains for a wee while....

Are you as stupid as you write, the info I gave this forum is out there for all to read? Jeeze you really are stupid. If you do not know about Norway and a better life outside of the EU. Go check it out you dumbfuck before commenting again.
Rocthedog

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:43 pm

Just to clear up how and why Portugal joined the EU in 1986....

The first free elections in 50 years for a Constituent Assembly were held on 25 April 1975, the new Constitution was approved on 2 April 1976 and the first legislative elections to the Portuguese Parliament were held on 25 April 1976, followed by Presidential elections in June, the First Constitutional Government taking office the following July.

With the political situation framed by a Constitution and with relative calm on the social front, the Government’s main priorities were to consolidate democracy, strengthen national reconciliation and resolve the serious economic problems left over from the Revolution: the effects of decolonisation, loss of traditional markets, disorganisation of the production and financial systems and the traditional foreign trade deficit, all exacerbated by a global crisis which the Portuguese, concentrating on resolving their own problems, barely noticed.

The new political leaders naturally had to revitalise and modernise the Portuguese economy, providing it with structures and injecting such dynamism as to allow it to develop according to the model adopted by the economies of the Western democracies. Portugal’s accession to the European Communities then became a government-set target. Various meetings took place, and the President of the EEC visited Portugal. On 29 November 1976, the Portuguese Parliament authorised the Portuguese Government to apply for Portugal to accede to the European Communities. In early 1977, the Portuguese authorities started a round of significant diplomatic activity with a view to mustering support for Portuguese accession from the Heads of State or Government of the Community Member States. Eventually, Portugal formally applied for accession to the EEC. The process was slow and complex, however, and was affected over a number of years by a variety of events, including some setbacks. Finally, following the Fontainebleau Summit, the Portuguese Government was informed that Portugal would accede to the European Community on 1 January 1986.

https://www.cvce.eu/en/recherche/unit-c ... f7977183c1
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:44 pm

Rocthedog wrote:

Are you as stupid as you write, the info I gave this forum is out there for all to read? Jeeze you really are stupid. If you do not know about Norway and a better life outside of the EU. Go check it out you dumbfuck before commenting again.

Who mentioned Norway ?
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:48 pm

***Rockforbrains logs out***
Cannydc

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:49 pm

Rocthedog wrote:

Are you as stupid as you write, the info I gave this forum is out there for all to read? Jeeze you really are stupid. If you do not know about NORWAY and a better life outside of the EU. Go check it out you dumbfuck before commenting again.

I HAVE TO ADMIT I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE AND WROTE Portugal INSTEAD OF NORWAY. YOU WERE RIGHT TO CALL ME OUT ON THAT. However, all the other stuff I wrote about remains the same. The 4 times vote, the economy, the free trade agreement. And the better life they lead outside of the EU. And we will do the same.
Rocthedog

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:51 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:

Who mentioned Norway ?

I should have done instead of Portugal I admit MY MISTAKE I meant NORWAY all along.
Rocthedog

Postby Rocthedog » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:52 pm

Cannydc wrote:***Rockforbrains logs out***

#No Canny the C..T I have not.
Rocthedog

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs