Re: Owen Jones beaten up

Re: Owen Jones beaten up

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:28 pm

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... zV4ynn7Ssg

He's a twat but no-one deserves a kicking for their beliefs or sexual orientation, what ever was behind this attack.

I hope that he is well and not too shaken.
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Owen Jones beaten up by right wing scum

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:34 pm

Stooo wrote:He's a twat but no-one deserves a kicking for their beliefs or sexual orientation, what ever was behind this attack.

I hope that he is well and not too shaken.

He's a legend and one of the very few lefties allowed on our TV screens these days.

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:22 pm

From his comments, he has absolutely no idea who the attackers were. Just because Jones is an irritating lefty Cunt, it doesn't automatically follow that the alleged attackers were 'far right sympathisers' - it could easily have been common or garden thugs picking up on the 'irritating' or 'Cunt part of his personality. If it even happened that is.

Being 'ok' the day after being 'jumped, having his head 'slammed' and kicked in the skull by a group of men' seems a bit suspicious to say the least, as do his comments about it 'not being about him'

Sounds a bit of a drama queen to me.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:48 pm

Red Okktober wrote:From his comments, he has absolutely no idea who the attackers were. Just because Jones is an irritating lefty Cunt, it doesn't automatically follow that the alleged attackers were 'far right sympathisers' - it could easily have been common or garden thugs picking up on the 'irritating' or 'Cunt part of his personality. If it even happened that is.

Being 'ok' the day after being 'jumped, having his head 'slammed' and kicked in the skull by a group of men' seems a bit suspicious to say the least, as do his comments about it 'not being about him'

Sounds a bit of a drama queen to me.

There is plenty of media footage of far right fascist scum like you and your ilk targeting him whenever he makes a speech or goes about his business near parliament.

FFS! Scum like you complain about milkshake! :hand:

The police have been informed and are investigating now and CCTV images being looked at you nasty fascist :hand:

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:14 am

This....

The Metropolitan Police said it was investigating and working to establish the "full circumstances".

A spokesman said they had spoken to witnesses and were going to review local CCTV footage.

The Metropolitan Police told Mirror Online: "Police in Islington are investigating after a man in his thirties reported being assaulted outside a pub in Pentonville Road, N1 at approximately 0200hrs on Saturday, 17 August.

"He was attacked by up to four males who also assaulted his friends when they attempted to intervene.

"None of those injured required hospital treatment or London Ambulance Service.

"No arrests have been made. Local CCTV footage will be reviewed.

"A number of witnesses have also been spoken to."

Police say enquiries into the full circumstances continue.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/l ... d-18955337

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:30 am

No one was hospitalised or required any treatment from the London Ambulance Service. Nor were there any arrests.

Quite surprising considering Jones was allegedly 'jumped' had his head 'slammed' and was 'kicked in the skull'. Who would use 'skull' other than someone looking for dramatic effect? Not forgetting that all his mates were 'punched' as well.

It seems more like handbags at dawn to me, and is nothing more than some wet lefty Cunt being a drama queen at best.
Red Okktober

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:49 am

Guest wrote:Owen Jones has said he was beaten up in a “blatant premeditated assault” as he celebrated his birthday, suffering injuries to his head and back

In a post on Twitter, the journalist said he was with friends when they were attacked as they left a pub in the early hours of Saturday morning.

He wrote: “Six of us left the pub at 3am and were saying our goodbyes 30 metres away, then a group of 3-4 men left the pub, made a beeline for me, kicked me in the back, threw me on the ground, slamming my head, and kicked me in the skull.

“My friends were punched trying to defend me.”

FFS the right wing scum are getting worse. :hand:

Hope the police can be bothered to investigate this properly and bring the culprits to justice and a lengthly jail term.

when My Son was 4 years old and always hitting, after numerous warnings and trying different solutions, I slapped His hand after hitting. a natural and relative response, as He got older and I warned Him to conduct HimSelf in a courteous manner (it is all about dominance, either Dogs or Children want to rule the home, as an Adult We can't let that happen. it isn't a democracy!) or out right inflammatory or provocative speech I used brute force when all else failed.

if You are going to hit then don't be so naive to think that You are not going to be hit right back and often harder. using negatively constructed language, comedic satire or insults to provoke a reaction and then complain when there is a reaction is the height of ignorance. a civil society doesn't encourage any provocative rhetoric lest there be a consequence. and is also the reason for publications to to be unbiased in reporting news. report news keep personal opinions to twitter or fb

another snowflake who is politically, legally, and economically illiterate. and I only read the first paragraph. not that I condone assault in any form, but there are situations that can escalate quickly. being the vocal head up the arse type and under the influence it was bound to happen sooner or later and will most likely happen again if He hasn't learned HIs lesson.

new york has more to worry about than chasing a couple of guys expressing themSelves while inebriated. police have been using provocation and kidnap to add charges for decades, if not centuries it is part of the culture to blame the victim of false judgment. take Mr Epstein (I have no idea one way or another I have only heard hear say)for instance, no lawful conviction. and You dare identify Your selves as law abiding!? Your brains have broken, You should fix them while you still can!

My Son has learned that when I say "I will be left with no option." he knows that He will need to back up what He believes with the entirety of His will otherwise back down or give Me some time to process information before responding or even changing tactics, using either emotion or logic triggers. suppressing the Males Natural response mechanisms in the long term will result in extreme deadly violence. it is an unlocated resentment that far to many Young Men feel when their lot is getting pissed or using some other chemical high.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... is-johnson
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:36 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:Owen Jones has said he was beaten up in a “blatant premeditated assault” as he celebrated his birthday, suffering injuries to his head and back

In a post on Twitter, the journalist said he was with friends when they were attacked as they left a pub in the early hours of Saturday morning.

He wrote: “Six of us left the pub at 3am and were saying our goodbyes 30 metres away, then a group of 3-4 men left the pub, made a beeline for me, kicked me in the back, threw me on the ground, slamming my head, and kicked me in the skull.

Hope the police can be bothered to investigate this properly and bring the culprits to justice and a lengthly jail term.

when My Son was 4 years old and always hitting, after numerous warnings and trying different solutions, I slapped His hand after hitting. a natural and relative response, as He got older and I warned Him to conduct HimSelf in a courteous manner (it is all about dominance, either Dogs or Children want to rule the home, as an Adult We can't let that happen. it isn't a democracy!) or out right inflammatory or provocative speech I used brute force when all else failed.

if You are going to hit then don't be so naive to think that You are not going to be hit right back and often harder. using negatively constructed language, comedic satire or insults to provoke a reaction and then complain when there is a reaction is the height of ignorance. a civil society doesn't encourage any provocative rhetoric lest there be a consequence. and is also the reason for publications to to be unbiased in reporting news. report news keep personal opinions to twitter or fb

another snowflake who is politically, legally, and economically illiterate. and I only read the first paragraph. not that I condone assault in any form, but there are situations that can escalate quickly. being the vocal head up the arse type and under the influence it was bound to happen sooner or later and will most likely happen again if He hasn't learned HIs lesson.

new york has more to worry about than chasing a couple of guys expressing themSelves while inebriated. police have been using provocation and kidnap to add charges for decades, if not centuries it is part of the culture to blame the victim of false judgment. take Mr Epstein (I have no idea one way or another I have only heard hear say)for instance, no lawful conviction. and You dare identify Your selves as law abiding!? Your brains have broken, You should fix them while you still can!

My Son has learned that when I say "I will be left with no option." he knows that He will need to back up what He believes with the entirety of His will otherwise back down or give Me some time to process information before responding or even changing tactics, using either emotion or logic triggers. suppressing the Males Natural response mechanisms in the long term will result in extreme deadly violence. it is an unlocated resentment that far to many Young Men feel when their lot is getting pissed or using some other chemical high.

:ooer:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:49 pm

Red Okktober wrote:No one was hospitalised or required any treatment from the London Ambulance Service. Nor were there any arrests.

Quite surprising considering Jones was allegedly 'jumped' had his head 'slammed' and was 'kicked in the skull'. Who would use 'skull' other than someone looking for dramatic effect? Not forgetting that all his mates were 'punched' as well.

It seems more like handbags at dawn to me, and is nothing more than some wet lefty Cunt being a drama queen at best.

He was lucky that he had his friends with him or the situation could have turned out far worse.

I've seen that most far right scum on the net have your kind of attitude.

Of course, scum like you lot try to get people prosecuted for throwing a milkshake which is far worse to you scum than an actual physical assault :hand:

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Guest wrote:He was lucky that he had his friends with him or the situation could have turned out far worse.

Of course, scum like you lot try to get people prosecuted for throwing a milkshake which is far worse to you scum than an actual physical assault :hand:

Stooo, obviously you'll take the word of this maggot without any evidence, because he's having a pop at so-called 'far right scum'. It's typical of the underhand chickenshit tactics that you liberal/lefties use.

As is posting as a guest to make your point.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:13 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:

...Piffle.

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:15 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Guest wrote:He was lucky that he had his friends with him or the situation could have turned out far worse.

Stooo, obviously you'll take the word of this maggot without any evidence, because he's having a pop at so-called 'far right scum'. It's typical of the underhand chickenshit tactics that you liberal/lefties use.

As is posting as a guest to make your point.

IP goggles Red?

I haven't commented on that post, don't bring me into stuff. Thanks.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Interesting...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:40 pm

Stooo wrote:

Interesting...

If we crash out will be become like the Wiemar Republic and have running street battles?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:40 pm

Didn’t they find it hilarious when ‘Nazis’ were getting punched? Can’t have it both ways...
Dean

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs