THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:15 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:UKIP have a bold strategy.


There's a book or two if he knows how to read. :dunno:

Image


I am reliably informed that he gets his pen licence next Thursday :thumbsup:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 93424
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby LordRaven » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:UKIP have a bold strategy.


There's a book or two if he knows how to read. :dunno:

Image


I am reliably informed that he gets his pen licence next Thursday :thumbsup:


I rather enjoyed that as a kid.

With CGI advances I really don't understand why we have not seen it made into a movie with real life human beings being run off the farm and voice overs for the animals.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 34248
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:36 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:UKIP have a bold strategy.


There's a book or two if he knows how to read. :dunno:

Image


I am reliably informed that he gets his pen licence next Thursday :thumbsup:


I rather enjoyed that as a kid.

With CGI advances I really don't understand why we have not seen it made into a movie with real life human beings being run off the farm and voice overs for the animals.


Because Charlotte's Web and the pig thing were decades ago. You're still using cassettes, admit it :inq:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 93424
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby LordRaven » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:UKIP have a bold strategy.


There's a book or two if he knows how to read. :dunno:

Image


I am reliably informed that he gets his pen licence next Thursday :thumbsup:


I rather enjoyed that as a kid.

With CGI advances I really don't understand why we have not seen it made into a movie with real life human beings being run off the farm and voice overs for the animals.


Because Charlotte's Web and the pig thing were decades ago. You're still using cassettes, admit it :inq:


I have a whole flip top table full of them :cuppaT:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 34248
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:01 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:There's a book or two if he knows how to read. :dunno:

Image


I am reliably informed that he gets his pen licence next Thursday :thumbsup:


I rather enjoyed that as a kid.

With CGI advances I really don't understand why we have not seen it made into a movie with real life human beings being run off the farm and voice overs for the animals.


Because Charlotte's Web and the pig thing were decades ago. You're still using cassettes, admit it :inq:


I have a whole flip top table full of them :cuppaT:

Another one with a table!!!!!!
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 9553
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby LordRaven » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:17 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
I am reliably informed that he gets his pen licence next Thursday :thumbsup:


I rather enjoyed that as a kid.

With CGI advances I really don't understand why we have not seen it made into a movie with real life human beings being run off the farm and voice overs for the animals.


Because Charlotte's Web and the pig thing were decades ago. You're still using cassettes, admit it :inq:


I have a whole flip top table full of them :cuppaT:

Another one with a table!!!!!!


More of a flip top chest designed to store stuff with many drawers too, very useful as a coffee table. All wood and in need of polishing.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 34248
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:04 am

Image :yikes:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby MungoBrush » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:30 am

5 days ago - Corbyn

"let this bill pass and we will back an election"

1 day ago

Bill is passed

Last night - Corbyn

We will not back an election

What's your excuse this time fanboys?
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 2113
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby MungoBrush » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:33 am

Guest wrote:Image :yikes:



Jeremy Corbyn support plummets as Boris Johnson snatches 14 point lead in new poll

BORIS JOHNSON’s most tumultuous week yet as prime minister has culminated in a shock poll showing the Tories enjoying a 14 point lead over Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour.

By LAURA O'CALLAGHAN
PUBLISHED: 14:21, Sun, Sep 8, 2019 | UPDATED: 14:43, Sun, Sep 8, 2019

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... k-politics
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 2113
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby MungoBrush » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:36 am

Guest wrote:Image :yikes:


POLITICAL
Latest UK general election opinion polls: Conservative lead sustained across all pollsters
SEPTEMBER 8, 2019 - 12:32 AM

https://www.markpack.org.uk/155623/voti ... scorecard/
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 2113
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby McAz » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:58 am

Calm down Bungle - it's all going very well. Image
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40266
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby Cannydc » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:55 am

MungoBrush wrote:5 days ago - Corbyn

"let this bill pass and we will back an election"

1 day ago

Bill is passed

Last night - Corbyn

We will not back an election

What's your excuse this time fanboys?


:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Reminds me of Barmpot Boris - 5 days ago, WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT AN ELECTION.

And now - WE DEMAND AN ELECTION.

Here's the facts, Bungle. Boris will get his election when we say so. Not to suit him, or to allow him to twist out of the law by fiddling a No-Deal Brexit.

When WE say so, Bungle. That's what you get when you lose the plot, your majority and control of parliament.

We are watching the disintegration of the Tory party, as Corbyn sees off his third PM by playing the long game.

Time for Barmpot Boris to pick a ditch.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 15379
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby MungoBrush » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:56 am

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:5 days ago - Corbyn

"let this bill pass and we will back an election"

1 day ago

Bill is passed

Last night - Corbyn

We will not back an election

What's your excuse this time fanboys?


:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Reminds me of Barmpot Boris - 5 days ago, WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT AN ELECTION.

And now - WE DEMAND AN ELECTION.

Here's the facts, Bungle. Boris will get his election when we say so. Not to suit him, or to allow him to twist out of the law by fiddling a No-Deal Brexit.

When WE say so, Bungle. That's what you get when you lose the plot, your majority and control of parliament.

We are watching the disintegration of the Tory party, as Corbyn sees off his third PM by playing the long game.

Time for Barmpot Boris to pick a ditch.


So you are happy to support Corbyn's lies again?

Fact is Cannydc - Corbyn doesn't get to call the date of the election
He's demanded an election 50 times in the past year
He's been offered an election twice this month
The first time he said he will back one after the bill had passed
Now the bill has passed
But he's turned down the offer of an election for the second time.

Don't you wonder why?
It's because in spite of 3 years of Brexit turmoil - he'll be creamed
Will he go down as the worst Labour leader ever?
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 2113
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby McAz » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:57 am

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:5 days ago - Corbyn

"let this bill pass and we will back an election"

1 day ago

Bill is passed

Last night - Corbyn

We will not back an election

What's your excuse this time fanboys?


:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Reminds me of Barmpot Boris - 5 days ago, WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT AN ELECTION.

And now - WE DEMAND AN ELECTION.

Here's the facts, Bungle. Boris will get his election when we say so. Not to suit him, or to allow him to twist out of the law by fiddling a No-Deal Brexit.

When WE say so, Bungle. That's what you get when you lose the plot, your majority and control of parliament.

We are watching the disintegration of the Tory party, as Corbyn sees off his third PM by playing the long game.

Time for Barmpot Boris to pick a ditch.


So you are happy to support Corbyn's lies again?

Fact is Cannydc - Corbyn doesn't get to call the date of the election
He's demanded an election 50 times in the past year
He's been offered an election twice this month
The first time he said he will back one after the bill had passed
Now the bill has passed
But he's turned down the offer of an election for the second time.

Don't you wonder why?
It's because in spite of 3 years of Brexit turmoil - he'll be creamed
Will he go down as the worst Labour leader ever?

Who cares so long as you lot continue fucking yourselves? :pmsl:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40266
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: THE GENERAL ELECTION IS ON !!

Postby Cannydc » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:06 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:5 days ago - Corbyn

"let this bill pass and we will back an election"

1 day ago

Bill is passed

Last night - Corbyn

We will not back an election

What's your excuse this time fanboys?


:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Reminds me of Barmpot Boris - 5 days ago, WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT AN ELECTION.

And now - WE DEMAND AN ELECTION.

Here's the facts, Bungle. Boris will get his election when we say so. Not to suit him, or to allow him to twist out of the law by fiddling a No-Deal Brexit.

When WE say so, Bungle. That's what you get when you lose the plot, your majority and control of parliament.

We are watching the disintegration of the Tory party, as Corbyn sees off his third PM by playing the long game.

Time for Barmpot Boris to pick a ditch.


So you are happy to support Corbyn's lies again?

Fact is Cannydc - Corbyn doesn't get to call the date of the election
He's demanded an election 50 times in the past year
He's been offered an election twice this month
The first time he said he will back one after the bill had passed
Now the bill has passed
But he's turned down the offer of an election for the second time.

Don't you wonder why?
It's because in spite of 3 years of Brexit turmoil - he'll be creamed
Will he go down as the worst Labour leader ever?


Perhaps you can't read.

Perhaps you are only allowed to spout the (rather pathetic) party line.

But once more, just for you...

Boris will get his election when we say so. Not to suit him, or to allow him to twist out of the law by fiddling a No-Deal Brexit.

You know that's why ALL opposition parties said no to an election. You know it, you are just too frit to admit it. And you are wrong about who will choose when the election happens too - because when Labour decides to play the card, a vote of no confidence will do the trick, WHEN WE ARE READY.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 15379
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests