Rock On Boris He did the right thing.

Re: Rock On Boris He did the right thing.

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:32 am

McAz wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:I think it was telling that Ruth Davidson spent time in her resignation speech berating Cameron for his failure of leadership in calling the referendum, MPs for not accepting the WA and confirming that with her many talks with BJ that he was committed to securing a deal.

The door is left open for a modified deal being accepted.

His game is plain to see - and the Reds, Rocs and Rays of this world are easily bought off...

...I hope his plan fails.

I would support Boris over that terrorist supporting Turd Corbyn. I Hope Boris Plan works and fucks over fuckwits like you. How much benefits do you draw down.
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:52 am

Rocthedog wrote:
McAz wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:I think it was telling that Ruth Davidson spent time in her resignation speech berating Cameron for his failure of leadership in calling the referendum, MPs for not accepting the WA and confirming that with her many talks with BJ that he was committed to securing a deal.

His game is plain to see - and the Reds, Rocs and Rays of this world are easily bought off...

I would support Boris over that terrorist supporting Turd Corbyn. I Hope Boris Plan works and fucks over fuckwits like you. How much benefits do you draw down.

Corbyn has some very strange values and awful bedfellows.
He thinks he can negotiate with radicals who’d happily lop his bonce off.
He is either deluded or he’s got a health condition that needs monitoring.
His refusal to sing our national anthem is a real worry.
How can he form her majesty’s government?
He’s a complete cunt.

Postby McAz » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:08 am

Guest wrote:His refusal to sing our national anthem is a real worry.

:pmsl:
McAz

Postby McAz » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:21 am

Rocthedog wrote:
McAz wrote:

Whatever the maximum is...

...cheers, Roc. :cheers:
McAz

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs