John Bercow Steps Down.

Re: John Bercow Steps Down.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:01 pm

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:Who would want that job?


Harriet Harman apparently


And the expected Gammon candidate

Image


Here's another candidate with similar skin tones
Are you going to abuse him also?

Is he a red under the bed? :dunno:



Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: John Bercow Steps Down.

Postby McAz » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:07 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:Who would want that job?


Harriet Harman apparently


And the expected Gammon candidate

Image


Here's another candidate with similar skin tones
Are you going to abuse him also?

Image


Is he a red under the bed? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40165
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: John Bercow Steps Down.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:18 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:And the expected Gammon candidate

Image


Are you abusing someone because of the colour of their skin?



Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: John Bercow Steps Down.

Postby MungoBrush » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:48 pm

Gammons

Everywhere you look
Attachments
070e74996b2ff031dfd5a72c1e89d507e83bf8e5d65b9d640d89e002b6676822_3898530.jpg
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: John Bercow Steps Down.

Postby McAz » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:59 pm

MungoBrush wrote:Gammons

Everywhere you look

More bacon than gammon compared to this grunter...

Image
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40165
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: John Bercow Steps Down.

Postby Stooo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:42 pm

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:Gammons

Everywhere you look

More bacon than gammon compared to this grunter...

Image


He's a fine specimen of the species :thumbsup:

Even Tony the gammon said that he looked like one at work today when I showed him a picture, which puzzled me a bit :ooer:

Then again, Tony may be on the turn. I gave him a list of things to look up (not opinions) last week and he's definitely gone a bit thoughtful. I guess it's not the same when you don't read it in the Sun or on FB. :dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92688
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: John Bercow Steps Down.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:04 pm

He’s a character and he’ll be missed.

Image
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 30144
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: John Bercow Steps Down.

Postby Fletch » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:59 pm

Some people have a very short memory when things are said that they want to hear. Nobody wanted Bercow selected, New Labour did it to spite the Tories, Tories didn't want him at all. He was a disaster with various expenses scandals, high handed attitude and reports of intimidation and a wife who caused great embarrassment.

The minute he says and behaves in a way remainers want, he's the best speaker ever.

ffs :roll:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 14710
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: John Bercow Steps Down.

Postby McAz » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:01 pm

He was the most fun since Betty Boothroyd. :smilin:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40165
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: John Bercow Steps Down.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:03 pm

Who in the right mind doesn’t love a man with an embarrassing wife? :pmsl:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 30144
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: John Bercow Steps Down.

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:08 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:He’s a character and he’ll be missed.

Image


He's an interfering jumped-up little Hitler. I don't think it's right that one person (of any opinion) can decide what is and isn't debated, or have the casting vote in the event of a tie. Particularly someone who is so biased.

It's like having a Chelsea season ticket holder reffing a Chelsea V Liverpool cup final.

I'm not one to join in with the juvenile mocking of people with skin conditions/high blood pressure, but isn't he a similar colour to the chap above your post, who everyone is mocking?
User avatar
Red Okktober
 
Posts: 3155
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: John Bercow Steps Down.

Postby McAz » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:10 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:He’s a character and he’ll be missed.

Image


He's an interfering jumped-up little Hitler. I don't think it's right that one person (of any opinion) can decide what is and isn't debated, or have the casting vote in the event of a tie. Particularly someone who is so biased.

It's like having a Chelsea season ticket holder reffing a Chelsea V Liverpool cup final.

I'm not one to join in with the juvenile mocking of people with skin conditions/high blood pressure, but isn't he a similar colour to the chap above your post, who everyone is mocking?


He's certainly a similar colour to you who we mock daily. :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40165
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests