UFO/UAP News

Re: UFO/UAP News

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:56 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:We don't understand black holes we think we might have discovered white holes.
We don't know what dark matter is or even if it truly is.
We have no idea what's out there.
We have littele understanding of our climate or our oceans.
We are just discovering cities jungles farms castles rivers oceans and possible the home of Atlantis under the Sahara desert which is bigger than Europe and has never been explored much by archeologists meaning it's been a blank canvas for generations.
Not as many generations as you might thin though .... seems thre Sahara may well have been lush and green as little as five thousand years ago.
The human brain is the most complex thing yet found in the universe and we are just beginning to scratch the surface of it's complexity.
Consciousness what is it and how did it come about?
We have no idea whatsoever.
So at the end of the dy7 we aren't as clever as we are told.
We are largely ignorant of the vast ocean of space that we live in.
Have no idea who we are or how.
Does the sun have a conscience does it think does it plan does it feel joy sadness etc?
We don't know because we know so little.

every Living thing has a spectrum, My observations show there are a series of repeating cycles over many more and all seem to support what We empirically recognise as Life. I don't think it a stretch of the imagination to simply consider the same rules should apply.

Yes Art, enceladus, europa, ganymede and titan etc -subsurface oceans with internal gravitationally caused heat.
Heat source, rocks/elements and a solution for the power source (the heat) to cook up a chemical soup-all that is required for life to appear
Last edited by LordRaven on Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:57 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:As for advanced civilisations never finding our less than half a grain of sand planet it's far far less than that!
The most advanced civilisations may well be very very close but in another dimension that for them isn't difficult to move from and into ours.

Funny how views change when it is officialy acknowledged that there are things flying around in the sky that we have no answers for...

just takes a little nudge.. :more beer:

There are star systems billions of years older than us, if they sprouted life there very well could be super advanced civilisations out there
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby 3rdLeg » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:59 pm

LordRaven wrote:I am convinced Man will conquer space with wonderful innovations from further understanding of the micro and the macro universe to use one in order to understand and conquer the other.

Its been conqured, we are the wankers thats just found the matches.. we, man on earth are the swamp banjo players in the cosmic playground.. we are dangerous and why the attention from abroad !! :bell:
3rdLeg

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:01 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I am convinced Man will conquer space with wonderful innovations from further understanding of the micro and the macro universe to use one in order to understand and conquer the other.

Its been conqured, we are the wankers thats just found the matches.. we, man on earth are the swamp banjo players in the cosmic playground.. we are dangerous and why the attention from abroad !! :bell:

Mmmh?

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:02 pm

3rdLeg wrote:

When was it conquered and by who what?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby 3rdLeg » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:05 pm

LordRaven wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:As for advanced civilisations never finding our less than half a grain of sand planet it's far far less than that!
The most advanced civilisations may well be very very close but in another dimension that for them isn't difficult to move from and into ours.

Funny how views change when it is officialy acknowledged that there are things flying around in the sky that we have no answers for...

There are star systems billions of years older than us, if they sprouted life there very well could be super advanced civilisations out there

What i have been saying for years on Dogs.. and yet they laugh... now it is confirmed, there are craft light years more advanced than ours in our skies..
3rdLeg

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:08 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:

Them :doomed:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:08 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:

What i have been saying for years on Dogs.. and yet they laugh... now it is confirmed, there are craft light years more advanced than ours in our skies..

Look to the skies
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby 3rdLeg » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:10 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:

You tell me, like my OP, burden is on you the sceptic.. 80,000 - 50 feet in a second, then shoot off in an instant? ET? Who knows.. But tide has changed, after it being officially claimed by thr US navy..

Your turn.... :more beer:
3rdLeg

Postby 3rdLeg » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:13 pm

LordRaven wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:

Look to the skies

If you must, take a clean pair of undies in case you see something that destroys your paradigm. :trollface:
3rdLeg

Postby Fletch » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:14 pm

I think anyone who doesn't accept the possibility of there being more than just us in the universe is arrogant beyond belief. As Jack has said, there's much about our own planet we simply don't know let alone the universe and beyond. It's the same with ghosts/unexplained happenings. Because we don't know, people scoff at the idea. Maybe it's a safe conformation bias by people? It's safer to scoff and dismiss than it is to think of the possibilities. The footage released is interesting and is just more of what has been reported by pilots and others for years. How much more exists that is kept from public view?
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:15 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:

Look to the skies

If you must, take a clean pair of undies in case you see something that destroys your paradigm. :trollface:

I think you need to go and read my first posts, you are talking to the wrong person :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:18 pm

I am watching series now
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:36 pm

Fletch wrote:I think anyone who doesn't accept the possibility of there being more than just us in the universe is arrogant beyond belief. As Jack has said, there's much about our own planet we simply don't know let alone the universe and beyond. It's the same with ghosts/unexplained happenings. Because we don't know, people scoff at the idea. Maybe it's a safe conformation bias by people? It's safer to scoff and dismiss than it is to think of the possibilities. The footage released is interesting and is just more of what has been reported by pilots and others for years. How much more exists that is kept from public view?

Neuroscience along with quantum physics are saying that materialism is coming to an end as in we are now looking beyond the material to the spiritual to explain things.
The research which I don't profess to understand is saying that if the big bang is true then consciousness had to proceed the big bang.
More and more of the research from neuroscientists is that our brains do not generate consciousness but receive it from somewhere none local.
A tv set does not produce the signal but picks up the signal.
Put an axe through the tv the tv no longer works but the signal is still there.
Other tv's can pick up the signal and other people may well be able to pick up the signal that was once you ...;. is you whether your alive or dead in this world.
Materialism no longer cuts it.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:37 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:

You tell me, like my OP, burden is on you the sceptic.. 80,000 - 50 feet in a second, then shoot off in an instant? ET? Who knows.. But tide has changed, after it being officially claimed by thr US navy..

Your turn.... :more beer:

Where have I been skeptical about anything?
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs