Female Dictator installed in Bolivia as President!

Re: Female Dictator installed in Bolivia as President!

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:56 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:
We are half a world away and all we can do is best guess as we are not on the ground.
It is a Bolivian problem, very much in its inception. Let the dust settle and await a resolution before harping on about things we are ill informed to comment on.

And how often is that the case in other countries and subsequently the West gets involved Raven, or alternatively their involvement in the initial problem?

World Domination, is a board game :gigglesnshit:

I was reading a book recently about Adolph's plans for splitting S America up into 4 Nazi controlled zones, he was of the opinion that Nazism and S America were most compatible.

I can't say I disagree.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LEGENDARY » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:59 pm

You not familiar with the Rat Lines and how many Nazis ended up in S America especially Argentina and Chile, Raven?
LEGENDARY

Postby LordRaven » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:00 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:You not familiar with the Rat Lines and how many Nazis ended up in S America especially Argentina and Chile, Raven?

Very :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:05 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
McAz wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:the milkman has NEVER made scones

And yet there are milkmen in Scone.

What does that tell us about Bolivians? :dunno:

they put the cream on first?

philistines

You two do realise this a serious thread on a very serious topic which you are hijacking! eyebrow

Maybe the Moderator in Chief should have informed you that such frivolities are reserved for the Arms.

Along with endless frivolous questions already discussed in other threads pretending to be new subjects, perhaps.
Cannydc

Postby LEGENDARY » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:07 pm

Cannydc wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
McAz wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:the milkman has NEVER made scones

And yet there are milkmen in Scone.

What does that tell us about Bolivians? :dunno:

philistines

You two do realise this a serious thread on a very serious topic which you are hijacking! eyebrow

Maybe the Moderator in Chief should have informed you that such frivolities are reserved for the Arms.

Along with endless frivolous questions already discussed in other threads pretending to be new subjects, perhaps.

Possibly.
LEGENDARY

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:11 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

philistines

Possibly.

you love the frivolity really

:doomed:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:52 pm

Media Silent as Bolivia’s New Right-Wing Gov’t Massacres Indigenous Protesters

Despite having been in power for only one week, the new Bolivian coup government of Jeanine Añez has already turned the powers of repression onto the population, using live rounds on demonstrators protesting the forceful removal of President Evo Morales from power on November 10. Morales has sought asylum in Mexico.

The death toll, according to Bolivia’s national ombudsman, has risen to 23, with more than one thousand people arrested. That figure includes the victims of the Cochabamba massacre, where soldiers and police killed nine indigenous protesters Friday.

The full scope of the armed forces has been unleashed on demonstrators, with security forces using live ammunition, tanks and even attack helicopters to destroy resistance to the coup. Much of Bolivia’s security state, including many of the leaders of the coup, were trained by the FBI and by the notorious School of the Americas in Fort Benning, GA, a U.S. Army installation where many of the most brutal death squads and torturers in Latin American history cut their teeth. Those skills are now on show in Cochabamba. “Death squads unleashed in Bolivia: the coup regime has granted immunity to soldiers who shoot protesters. In just days they’ve shot hundreds of people,” announced Green Party Presidential candidate Jill Stein via Twitter.

Images and video of the deadly events immediately began circulating on social media. The scenes of panicked protesters fleeing gunshots or desperately checking dead or dying bodies shocked many: “We’re watching the rounding up and killing of indigenous people in Bolivia in real time by right wing forces supported by the US. This should be a top story,” said journalist Rania Khalek. But the massacre is largely being downplayed in the mainstream press, who overwhelmingly supported former President Morales’ ouster, framing events not as a coup, but as Morales “resigning” from office. When reported on at all, the events are often euphemistically referred to as a “clash” between Morales supporters and government forces, removing all agency and culpability from their headlines. To date, no mainstream Western outlet has used the word “massacre” or similar, in headlines to describe the events.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/media-sil ... rs/262858/

Not surprising to see the msm ignoring or downplaying events in Bolivia.

Yet so many on here have absolute faith in the msm to give us the truth and honest reporting...
Fletch

Postby LEGENDARY » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:08 am

Fletch wrote:Media Silent as Bolivia’s New Right-Wing Gov’t Massacres Indigenous Protesters

Despite having been in power for only one week, the new Bolivian coup government of Jeanine Añez has already turned the powers of repression onto the population, using live rounds on demonstrators protesting the forceful removal of President Evo Morales from power on November 10. Morales has sought asylum in Mexico.

The death toll, according to Bolivia’s national ombudsman, has risen to 23, with more than one thousand people arrested. That figure includes the victims of the Cochabamba massacre, where soldiers and police killed nine indigenous protesters Friday.

The full scope of the armed forces has been unleashed on demonstrators, with security forces using live ammunition, tanks and even attack helicopters to destroy resistance to the coup. Much of Bolivia’s security state, including many of the leaders of the coup, were trained by the FBI and by the notorious School of the Americas in Fort Benning, GA, a U.S. Army installation where many of the most brutal death squads and torturers in Latin American history cut their teeth. Those skills are now on show in Cochabamba. “Death squads unleashed in Bolivia: the coup regime has granted immunity to soldiers who shoot protesters. In just days they’ve shot hundreds of people,” announced Green Party Presidential candidate Jill Stein via Twitter.

Images and video of the deadly events immediately began circulating on social media. The scenes of panicked protesters fleeing gunshots or desperately checking dead or dying bodies shocked many: “We’re watching the rounding up and killing of indigenous people in Bolivia in real time by right wing forces supported by the US. This should be a top story,” said journalist Rania Khalek. But the massacre is largely being downplayed in the mainstream press, who overwhelmingly supported former President Morales’ ouster, framing events not as a coup, but as Morales “resigning” from office. When reported on at all, the events are often euphemistically referred to as a “clash” between Morales supporters and government forces, removing all agency and culpability from their headlines. To date, no mainstream Western outlet has used the word “massacre” or similar, in headlines to describe the events.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/media-sil ... rs/262858/

Not surprising to see the msm ignoring or downplaying events in Bolivia.

Yet so many on here have absolute faith in the msm to give us the truth and honest reporting...

I am aware of what is going on Fletch.

But it seems everyone's busy appearing in party political Christmas Panto to focus on this shameful episode.

Even the women on here seemed quite happy to try and sabotage this thread which has a very serious subcontext, in that the forces of evil are quite happy to insert a Female Dictator in power. So much for that little porkie about the fairer sex being more peaceful leaders, but then Hitlary Clinton's little period in blood soaked power should have served as an example of how ruthless and downright scummy women can be...
LEGENDARY

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:11 am

It is empowering to have a female leader. There is a huge gender gap when it comes to leadership that must be bridged if we are to have global equality and inclusivity. Obviously for regions which have dictators it is important that the choice extends to females not just males. In this way you don't waste 50% of the gene pool talent. Hence this is a win win situation and should be welcomed. Now enough of this disgusting misogyny.

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:45 am

Stop being so fractious Ledge

I don't want to discuss anything with any gravitas on here, the reason being Fletch, I've made it very clear in the past that I'm not going to click on his links but still he bombards the threads with great walls of text and dodgy infected links

that is what ruins discussion not light hearted chat alongside the main points

CTers range from the mildly odd to the batshit crazy, and I dont want to engage with one from the extreme end of the spectrum - real people die in atrocities and I refuse to be involved in any discussion that denies that (in the circumstances the CTers dictate of course, when it suits them there is mass death) beyond the obvious initial annoyance I'm simply not interested in their bullshit - frankly they disgust me
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:08 am

Is Fletch the resident conspiracy theorist? When he posted that comment a few days ago about Jews controlling America and Britain I couldn't be sure that he was just trolling.

Postby LEGENDARY » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:05 am

HobbitFeet wrote:Stop being so fractious Ledge

I don't want to discuss anything with any gravitas on here, the reason being Fletch, I've made it very clear in the past that I'm not going to click on his links but still he bombards the threads with great walls of text and dodgy infected links

CTers range from the mildly odd to the batshit crazy, and I dont want to engage with one from the extreme end of the spectrum - real people die in atrocities and I refuse to be involved in any discussion that denies that (in the circumstances the CTers dictate of course, when it suits them there is mass death) beyond the obvious initial annoyance I'm simply not interested in their bullshit - frankly they disgust me

I am being fractious by stating the truth: Evo Morales is the first native Bolivian President and has taken 50% of the population out of poverty and he is run out of the country after getting elected for another term and conveniently a female replaces him as President, IN FACT, dictator, probably the first time in our lifetime or in modern times this has happened and it is not an issue worthy of debate? Seriously?

As to your 'problem' with Fletch, I find it amazing that you can be so obtuse, in fact I do not accept nor believe you when you claim that is why you do not partake in debates with him. Fletch and I disagree on Israel as well as a good few other things that you and others will notice on here, however, as Fletch is neither a liar or a fraud to that which he believes EVEN THOUGH THEY MAY BE CONTRARY TO WHAT I BELIEVE, at least he keeps it clean and just posts his links and shit and thats that. Whereas other choose to bastardise him and moan about his links. The answer is simple. Don't read them or block them!

I confess I do not read 95% of Fletch's links. Kill me!

I am not a CT theorist and rarely accept CTs if for no other reason than that feeds the bastards who are responsible or in support of a particular CT to defend themselves or their position by squealing it is a CT....So if anything CT work in reverse!

Nuff said :snooty:

Good Morning Hobbit!
LEGENDARY

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:50 am

Guest wrote:Is Fletch the resident conspiracy theorist? When he posted that comment a few days ago about Jews controlling America and Britain I couldn't be sure that he was just trolling.

He’s both. He comes here for a daily dump, someone should toilet train him.

Postby McAz » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:29 am

LEGENDARY wrote:I am aware of what is going on Fletch.

But it seems everyone's busy appearing in party political Christmas Panto to focus on this shameful episode.

Even the women on here seemed quite happy to try and sabotage this thread which has a very serious subcontext, in that the forces of evil are quite happy to insert a Female Dictator in power. So much for that little porkie about the fairer sex being more peaceful leaders, but then Hitlary Clinton's little period in blood soaked power should have served as an example of how ruthless and downright scummy women can be...

I understand your frustration at seeing a perfectly decent thread hijacked by frivolity but aren't you making the mistake of believing that this forum is a suitable place for serious discussion? You may be lucky and slip in an occasional inciteful point, but a serious in-depth discussion - forget it, or at least don't expect it to be anything other than an exception.

Perhaps this is also Fletch's error. Sincere he most certainly is, but walls of text are rarely a head-turner. That said, I entirely support his efforts to cast an alternative light on world affairs, though more concise methods might prove more fruitful. Nor do I think that the continuing personal attacks on him are warranted or desirable. But hey, this is Dogs...

As to the fairer sex - some of the most viscous nazis I've encountered have been female. Like you, I don't swallow for an instant the notion that women in power equals a gentler, more compassionate world.
McAz

Postby Fletch » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:44 am

HobbitFeet wrote:Stop being so fractious Ledge

You tried this CT claim before and fell flat on your face when you failed to link to one CT I've posted on here. No doubt you will again but the offer is still there.

As for links, they are there to back up what I say or reference what's being added to the discussion. Unlike some on here, including you, I back up what I say, not just make it up as I go along. It's not my problem that many of you msm'ers can't cope with anything except the official narrative. Information from around the world is available at our fingertips, don't be surprised to see it represented on here.

To be honest, I find your obsession with me to be somewhat creepy. You even take it upon yourself to personally moderate my posts, including deletion (but not others who do break your rules), write rules to try and dissuade me from posting and regularly mention me in disparaging ways just for posing news in the news section. I don't want a stalker but if I ever do, I'll let you know. Until then, find someone else to follow.
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs