Withdrawal Bill passsed 358 to 234

Re: Withdrawal Bill passsed 358 to 234

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:25 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:That is interesting, 124 majority, with Boris having 80 majority.

What's interesting is my bank balance hasn't increased one iota from the time the WAB passed.

I'm outraged.

Odd? The pound went up on this announcement :gigglesnshit:

What difference does that make apart from making British exports more expensive?

You sound like some sort of traitor.

So I voted Remain, and I still would like to. Is that good cause to call me a Traitor? You sound like a proper Gammon Avon :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:29 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:That is interesting, 124 majority, with Boris having 80 majority.

What's interesting is my bank balance hasn't increased one iota from the time the WAB passed.

I'm outraged.

What difference does that make apart from making British exports more expensive?

So I voted Remain, and I still would like to. Is that good cause to call me a Traitor? You sound like a proper Gammon Avon :smilin:

Still at least a strong pound keeps all the foreign types like the Chinese out of the UK spending their money here.

You traitor.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Cannydc » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:30 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

In what way interesting? :dunno:

Quite a number of abstentions and with an increased majority it could be that some Labour MP's voted with their constituents rather than with Corbyn.

How about the Irish (DUP etc.) who aren't part of his majority ? Not sure who they vote for these days.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:32 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

I'm outraged.

Still at least a strong pound keeps all the foreign types like the Chinese out of the UK spending their money here.

You traitor.

Funny you say that Avon. I was in Covent Garden night before last and there were so many Chinese Tourists up there.

I can't think small rises or falls in Sterling will have any affect on that, they have a lot of money to spend.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Quite a number of abstentions and with an increased majority it could be that some Labour MP's voted with their constituents rather than with Corbyn.

How about the Irish (DUP etc.) who aren't part of his majority ? Not sure who they vote for these days.

I doubt they voted for it
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:36 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

I doubt they voted for it

No idea, that's why I asked. The DUP were all for it until...…..
Cannydc

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:37 pm

LordRaven wrote:Funny you say that Avon. I was in Covent Garden night before last and there were so many Chinese Tourists up there.

I can't think small rises or falls in Sterling will have any affect on that, they have a lot of money to spend.

You mean we'll still have the foreign types coming here but British exporters are hit?

This is an outrage!

(PS: on a serious note the pound has generally been over valued over time so a rise isn't necessarily a good thing.)
Avon Barksdale

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Funny you say that Avon. I was in Covent Garden night before last and there were so many Chinese Tourists up there.

You mean we'll still have the foreign types coming here but British exporters are hit?

This is an outrage!

(PS: on a serious note the pound has generally been over valued over time so a rise isn't necessarily a good thing.)

I can but hope all the residents of Torrevieja and other corners of foreign fields that will be forever England can draw comfort from your words Avon
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:07 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

This is an outrage!

I can but hope all the residents of Torrevieja and other corners of foreign fields that will be forever England can draw comfort from your words Avon

They sound like traitors as well. Sucking money out of the UK economy and giving it to foreign powers!

They should be in the UK helping us build our glorious future rather than draining our NHS whenever they feel like it and having free movement.
Avon Barksdale

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:09 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

This is an outrage!

They sound like traitors as well. Sucking money out of the UK economy and giving it to foreign powers!

They should be in the UK helping us build our glorious future rather than draining our NHS whenever they feel like it and having free movement.

With the Spanish fighting to keep them ex pat Brits in situ I don't think they'll be coming home soon.

Unless some of them get old and ill and then they'll just drive over and leave them in a Hospital A&E with a note simply saying "Sorry, we cannot cope anymore. Merry Xmas."
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:14 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

This is an outrage!

With the Spanish fighting to keep them ex pat Brits in situ I don't think they'll be coming home soon.

Unless some of them get old and ill and then they'll just drive over and leave them in a Hospital A&E with a note simply saying "Sorry, we cannot cope anymore. Merry Xmas."

There can be no reciprocal rights between EU and British nationals. Everyone needs to go back to where they came from or at a minimum apply for very expensive citizienship which we can choose to revoke if we get bored of them.

It's the only way.
Avon Barksdale

Postby LordRaven » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:56 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

This is an outrage!

There can be no reciprocal rights between EU and British nationals. Everyone needs to go back to where they came from or at a minimum apply for very expensive citizienship which we can choose to revoke if we get bored of them.

It's the only way.

Agreed, let's repossess the lands stolen by the Normans and fuck them off back to France
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs