Martin Peters dead: RIP

Martin Peters dead: RIP

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:41 pm

Martin Peters dead: England World Cup winning legend dies aged 76
Martin Peters scored in England's 1966 World Cup final victory over West Germany and also played for West Ham, Tottenham, Norwich and Sheffield United

West Ham and England legend Martin Peters has died aged 76 after a three year battle with Alzheimer's disease.

Peters famously scored for England in the 1966 World Cup final - as the Three Lions beat West Germany 4-2 at Wembley.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-21142188
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Martin Peters dead: RIP

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:55 pm

I hate that phrase "battle with" - he didn't have "a battle" with Alzheimer's, he was afflicted with an awful condition and no doubt suffered terribly. These prissy phrases are there to cushion people from the harsh reality others suffer.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:00 pm

McAz wrote:I hate that phrase "battle with" - he didn't have "a battle" with Alzheimer's, he was afflicted with an awful condition and no doubt suffered terribly. These prissy phrases are there to cushion people from the harsh reality others suffer.

:kinell:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:01 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:I hate that phrase "battle with" - he didn't have "a battle" with Alzheimer's, he was afflicted with an awful condition and no doubt suffered terribly. These prissy phrases are there to cushion people from the harsh reality others suffer.

Is that agreement or disagreement?
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:02 pm

I had no idea about this, I was trying to find his England World Cup Goal and came across this.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:06 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Neither, I am astounded at your seemingly heartless attitude to the death of one of our World Cup Legends is all. It is a memorial thread after all.

As for your statement, I agree that what he suffered could not be battled, there is no cure for it yet -although I hear there are medical advances that might one day prove successful.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LEGENDARY » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:08 pm

Good pont McAz.
LEGENDARY

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:10 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Neither, I am astounded at your seemingly heartless attitude to the death of one of our World Cup Legends is all. It is a memorial thread after all.

As for your statement, I agree that what he suffered could not be battled, there is no cure for it yet -although I hear there are medical advances that might one day prove successful.

It is heartless to draw attention to his suffering rather than hide behind euphemisms? What a strange creature you are, Raven. :roll:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:11 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

It is heartless to draw attention to his suffering rather than hide behind euphemisms? What a strange creature you are, Raven. :roll:

I worry about you old bean :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:12 pm

LordRaven wrote:I worry about you old bean :smilin:

This thread isn't about me, Raven - but I see you're going to troll this thread too. :shake head:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:22 pm

McAz wrote:

This thread isn't about me, Raven - but I see you're going to troll this thread too. :shake head:

Oh please report me so Admin can check out my trolling of my own Memorial Thread :gigglesnshit:

Stupid Boy!

Watch some of Martin Peters England Goals and calm down old bean. :smilin:

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:26 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Oh please report me so Admin can check out my trolling of my own Memorial Thread :gigglesnshit:

Stupid Boy!

Watch some of Martin Peters England Goals and calm down old bean. :smilin:

Admin can already see your trolling, Raven - as can anyone else. :shake head:

Poor Martin Peters, how grieved you must be. :roll:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:27 pm

Gary Linker has just commented on Peters as sad news for football fans
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:31 pm

LordRaven wrote:Gary Linker has just commented on Peters as sad news for football fans

Didn't they know before his comment? :dunno:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:34 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Gary Linker has just commented on Peters as sad news for football fans

Didn't they know before his comment? :dunno:

Probably not, most were watching the Football match on TV and wouldn't have been checking News feeds --and hence Lineker therefore mentioning it.

What an absolutely ridiculous question McAz?

Your trolling is indeed poor these days.
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs