anti-Semitic ptolemaic zionists

anti-Semitic ptolemaic zionists

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:07 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah
Mattathias may have won the battles, but lost the war.
art0hur0moh

Re: anti-Semitic ptolemaic zionists

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:37 am

Wow, you don’t see or hear that often.
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:26 pm

Interview was recorded in 2012. I have seen more instances of attacks on jews by the zionist terrorist between then and now. When you live in a paper economy, the paper is responsible for the atrocities, or so some seem to believe.
art0hur0moh

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:24 pm

Interesting video Art and echos a lot of what I've always said on here. The Jewish religion was hijacked by zionists and they have always hidden behind it and used it to prevent criticism of their barbaric and murderous ideology.

Worth watching the whole thing.
Fletch

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:55 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Wow, you don’t see or hear that often.

Really? I've been saying it for years.

The mantra that was instilled into me, in the days when the State of Israel was supporting Loyalist terrorism on the streets of Belfast and guns supplied by the Zionist State were murdering my friends and family were

"The Zionist State of Israel does not speak for, act on behalf of or represent in any way worldwide Judaism. Zionism is a racist political belief parallel to Nazism, Judaism is an ethical religion to which the actions of the Zionist Stare are completely anti-ethical and intolerable.

Zionists are not Jews."

Those final four words being the truest ever spoken on the subject
Cactus Jack

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:46 am

Cactus Jack wrote:

The mantra that was instilled into me, in the days when the State of Israel was supporting Loyalist terrorism on the streets of Belfast and guns supplied by the Zionist State were murdering my friends and family were

"The Zionist State of Israel does not speak for, act on behalf of or represent in any way worldwide Judaism. Zionism is a racist political belief parallel to Nazism, Judaism is an ethical religion to which the actions of the Zionist Stare are completely anti-ethical and intolerable.

Zionists are not Jews."

I know you guys have been saying it, but you aren’t rabbis so I didn’t pay as much attention. eyebrow

The problem with religious scriptures is that people take it too literally when things have evolved centuries later. Jews, understandably, want a safe homeland after centuries of being in ‘exile’, depite what the scriptures literally say.

The fact that they’re taking it from others and denying their rights is what all empire builders do. They can’t claim victim status doing it this way, that’s where they fall flat.
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:37 pm

I am sure the video was posted in the past? It isn't the first time I have seen it. Conquest is such costly form of acquisition, and many of the world issues are a direct result of the philosophy. A garrison needs to be funded to maintain order, it is the reason britain returned colonial authority to colonies, only leaving judiciaries. It worked well in america till tea merchants where unwilling to pay for the trade rights britain managed to maintain after defeating france's colonial authority in the region.

And that event, is also the reason behind the civil war.
art0hur0moh

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:39 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Zionists are not Jews."

I know you guys have been saying it, but you aren’t rabbis so I didn’t pay as much attention. eyebrow

The problem with religious scriptures is that people take it too literally when things have evolved centuries later. Jews, understandably, want a safe homeland after centuries of being in ‘exile’, depite what the scriptures literally say.

The fact that they’re taking it from others and denying their rights is what all empire builders do. They can’t claim victim status doing it this way, that’s where they fall flat.

Many, many Rabbis say it but you're kept away from hearing them.

As for the 'rightness' of a Jewish state that ceased to exist over 1500 years, so what's wrong the Caliphate that existed just five hundred years ago? A lot of nations including the UK did a lot to ensure that ISIS, or ISIL or Daesh whatever it was they wanted to call themselves, didn't pull that off. Also what about handing Hungary 'back' to the Austrians? And of course all Australians should be brought back to the UK at once.

When you examine the arguments for Zionism logically none of them hold any water
Cactus Jack

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:09 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Zionists are not Jews."

As for the 'rightness' of a Jewish state that ceased to exist over 1500 years, so what's wrong the Caliphate that existed just five hundred years ago? A lot of nations including the UK did a lot to ensure that ISIS, or ISIL or Daesh whatever it was they wanted to call themselves, didn't pull that off. Also what about handing Hungary 'back' to the Austrians? And of course all Australians should be brought back to the UK at once.

When you examine the arguments for Zionism logically none of them hold any water

I’m talking about the argument for a safe homeland for Jews. After centuries of being exiled some have concluded they need one. Why they chose to bite the hand that feeds in the Middle East is dubious, when it wasn’t Muslims countries that were persecuting them. They were helping them while Christian countries were pushing them out.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:54 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Zionists are not Jews."

I’m talking about the argument for a safe homeland for Jews. After centuries of being exiled some have concluded they need one. Why they chose to bite the hand that feeds in the Middle East is dubious, when it wasn’t Muslims countries that were persecuting them. They were helping them while Christian countries were pushing them out.

Interesting that you out yourself as anti-Semite.

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:13 am

I thought it was pretty standard for Hasidic Jews. Don't they believe the state of Israel should only be founded once Jesus returns?
Dinkydoobie

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Really? I've been saying it for years.

Zionists are not Jews."

Interesting that you out yourself as anti-Semite.

Technically he's right - the definition of antisemitism everyone got so up in arms about Labour not accepting includes the provision that anyone who equates the right of the State of Israel to exist with the Holocaust is an anti-Semite.

The arguments that you must accept are that Jews are a people with a right to self-determination and a homeland in Israel, and that right therefore by definition must include the right to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians from that homeland (an essay called The Iron Wall by Ze'ev Jabotinsky explains how, in the eyes of Zionism, the one automatically includes the other therefore accepting the right of Israel to exist - for whatever reason - also accepts ethnic cleansing.

I completely reject Zionism. The homeland of British Jews is Britain and they have the right to enjoy the full protections and privileges of every other British citizen.
Cactus Jack

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:30 pm

CJ, there’s not much point engaging with the double speakers who label Rabbis as anti-Semitic. They’re a waste of energy.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:06 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:CJ, there’s not much point engaging with the double speakers who label Rabbis as anti-Semitic. They’re a waste of energy.

Except that the State of Israel is the place that labels Rabbis as anti-Semitic, or hadn't you noticed.

Religious Zionism is largely based on the writings of a Rabbi called Abram Isaac Kook and Kook is an appropriate word.

Among other things he believed that the Holocaust was a punishment from God for Jews in Europe because they were not trying hard enough to establish a Jewish state.
Cactus Jack

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:01 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:CJ, there’s not much point engaging with the double speakers who label Rabbis as anti-Semitic. They’re a waste of energy.

Except that the State of Israel is the place that labels Rabbis as anti-Semitic, or hadn't you noticed.

Religious Zionism is largely based on the writings of a Rabbi called Abram Isaac Kook and Kook is an appropriate word.

Among other things he believed that the Holocaust was a punishment from God for Jews in Europe because they were not trying hard enough to establish a Jewish state.

I’m talking about the kooks on here. I can’t be bothered with the posters that twist everything in news. Waste of time.
Lady Murasaki

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs