Diane Abbott Son

Diane Abbott Son

Postby Major » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:08 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/upl ... 738887.jpg

Must be awful being in a hospital with mental health issues, poor fellow

James Abbott-Thompson, 28, faces 11 charges including nine assaults
Thames magistrates’ court was told most were allegedly committed while he was being treated for mental health issues.

He had been arrested after being released from Homerton Hospital in East London on December 23, the court heard.
Happy new year to him
Major
Twat.

Re: Diane Abbott Son

Postby malamute » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:54 am

old news. The offences happened in late November. I would say this is sloppy reporting because the dates don’t add up.
interesting that it says “most” of the offences took place while he was being treated for mental health issues.
Can’t have been very nice for the police and NHS staff he spat at and bit either.
malamute

Postby Major » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:17 am

malamute wrote:old news. The offences happened in late November. I would say this is sloppy reporting because the dates don’t add up.
interesting that it says “most” of the offences took place while he was being treated for mental health issues.
Can’t have been very nice for the police and NHS staff he spat at and bit either.

Spitting on someone is really horrible IMHO and most civilised people would say the same.

When we patrolled hostile places we were spat on and had other bodily fluids thrown at us, at night was worse.
When we did catch a hostile we beat sh-- out of them, they were usually fleet of foot and knew the alleys far better than us so a lot got away, we had to be careful they were not leading us into a perilous situation..
I notice those lovely civilised Pakistani/Indian people gob in the street, dirty bas-----
Police forces here do have hoods to put over spitters but the foul filthy act has already been committed .

BTW, I have not broken my fast yet today, just gonna have kippers and brad and butter.

Happy new year.
Major
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:40 am

:alfie:

There’s nothing like the first racist poke of the year.

:Hiya:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:02 am

People commit some awful offences while suffering mental illness.

Conveniently, those who comment on those offences are often willing to completely overlook the mental state of the offender, preferring instead to heap on blame forgetting that there are two victims in play.

Care in the community has a lot to answer for, as illnesses such as cannabis induced psychopathy continue to increase exponentially. Time to look at re-opening secure units.
Cannydc

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:05 am

Cannydc wrote:People commit some awful offences while suffering mental illness.

Conveniently, those who comment on those offences are often willing to completely overlook the mental state of the offender, preferring instead to heap on blame forgetting that there are two victims in play.

Care in the community has a lot to answer for, as illnesses such as cannabis induced psychopathy continue to increase exponentially. Time to look at re-opening secure units.

Major seems to suffer the mental illness of not knowing when to stop spreading race hate.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Major » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:30 am

Lady Murasaki wrote::alfie:

Ya certainly know how to take a post off topic LM.

WITHOUT the word racist the likes of you would not be able to post anything, your sort look for problems when there is not any.

I think of my country, first second third and so on, anti English treacherous giveaway tracks like you should be charged with treason. Love and protect this island, I have with my blood.

ENGLAND FOR ENGLAND AND SOD THE REST, SIMPLE.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:03 pm

Major wrote:Ya certainly know how to take a post off topic LM.

WITHOUT the word racist the likes of you would not be able to post anything, your sort look for problems when there is not any.

I think of my country, first second third and so on, anti English treacherous giveaway tracks like you should be charged with treason. Love and protect this island, I have with my blood.

:pmsl:
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:23 pm

Major wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote::alfie:

Ya certainly know how to take a post off topic LM.

Without being racist you’d have nothing to say from what I’ve seen.
Don’t litter your posts with race hate and you won’t get called out on it.
But then how will you get the attention you need?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:33 pm

malamute wrote:old news. The offences happened in late November. I would say this is sloppy reporting because the dates don’t add up.

That sort of bad behaviour would go hand in hand with some mental health issues. Not very bright are you.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:11 pm

Major wrote:

Spitting on someone is really horrible IMHO and most civilised people would say the same.

When we patrolled hostile places we were spat on and had other bodily fluids thrown at us, at night was worse.
When we did catch a hostile we beat sh-- out of them, they were usually fleet of foot and knew the alleys far better than us so a lot got away, we had to be careful they were not leading us into a perilous situation..
I notice those lovely civilised Pakistani/Indian people gob in the street, dirty bas-----
Police forces here do have hoods to put over spitters but the foul filthy act has already been committed .

BTW, I have not broken my fast yet today, just gonna have kippers and brad and butter.

Happy new year.

Where in the world was that Major? No glass impregnated snowballs?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:48 pm

Major wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/NINTCHDBPICT000544738887.jpg

Must be awful being in a hospital with mental health issues, poor fellow

James Abbott-Thompson, 28, faces 11 charges including nine assaults
Thames magistrates’ court was told most were allegedly committed while he was being treated for mental health issues.

He had been arrested after being released from Homerton Hospital in East London on December 23, the court heard.
Happy new year to him

Weird case? He is pleading not guilty to 11 crimes? One I would understand.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Major » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:45 pm

I wonder if he is getting LEGAL AID for this, is Diane paying? is he paying out of his own pocket?

A solicitor would had advised the plea with him claiming mental illness at the time of his alleged crimes, will cost a few shillings.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:46 pm

Major wrote:I wonder if he is getting LEGAL AID for this, is Diane paying? is he paying out of his own pocket?

A solicitor would had advised the plea with him claiming mental illness at the time of his alleged crimes, will cost a few shillings.

If he is eligible for legal aid then he will get it. His mother is not obliged to pay his legal bills, Starbold.
McAz

Postby Major » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:49 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:I wonder if he is getting LEGAL AID for this, is Diane paying? is he paying out of his own pocket?

If he is eligible for legal aid then he will get it. His mother is not obliged to pay his legal bills, Starbold.

Will you please use my forum name which is Major, thank you,
Major
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs