Starmer + Phillips, Labour Dream Team?

Re: Starmer + Phillips, Labour Dream Team?

Postby LEGENDARY » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:44 pm

LordRaven wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Fuck me you've changed your tune!

Not really, he has always been a fake leftie.

I've said as much myself.
What a fucking turnaround.
Did he think people wouldn't notice?
I suspect he's an algorithm.

He was a fake from the SOL days and that was a decade ago!

Obviously many don't notice, hence why he is still playing the same game...

All anti-Tory and pro Labour until they behave like a Labour Party. As long as they are fake Bliarites its all good, if they actually dare to propose something for the have-nots than they are tossers without a hope in hell of getting elected... rinse and repeat. :shake head:

That's not right, Canny wants Labour to be electable and that is all.
If that means making themselves more appealing to voters then he agrees that they do.
Just because he's not a Trot doesn't mean he's not a Labour die hard.

Even before Maggie privatised a shitload of industries, there was never a Trotskyite Labour party in power Raven, ffs!

And even post credit crunch austerity Britain is still a mixed economy and is likely to be for the forseeable future...

The biggest Trotskyite policy ever enacted by a British Government was the creation of the NHS for all, and you know it and I know it...and I am a capitalist saying that and never been a member or blind follower of any political party in my life...

And the fact that a lifelong Tory like you is supporting Canny's 'u-turn' and can't see what McAz and myself have pointed out to you for yonks on here that an opposition which is not diametrically opposed to the government in power is little more than an enabler and helps no-one, yet you refuse to understand it...
LEGENDARY

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:50 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:
Even before Maggie privatised a shitload of industries, there was never a Trotskyite Labour party in power Raven, ffs!

And even post credit crunch austerity Britain is still a mixed economy and is likely to be for the forseeable future...

The biggest Trotskyite policy ever enacted by a British Government was the creation of the NHS for all, and you know it and I know it...and I am a capitalist saying that and never been a member or blind follower of any political party in my life...

And the fact that a lifelong Tory like you is supporting Canny's 'u-turn' and can't see what McAz and myself have pointed out to you for yonks on here that an opposition which is not diametrically opposed to the government in power is little more than an enabler and helps no-one, yet you refuse to understand it...

What would you think of a Government that gave away any world leading technology scot free to our enemies then?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LEGENDARY » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:51 pm

LordRaven wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:

What would you think of a Government that gave away any world leading technology scot free to our enemies then?

What like the internet you mean?

How many more people can be spied on by the intelligence service now?
LEGENDARY

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:56 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:

:pmsl:

That's a leap :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LEGENDARY » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:00 pm

LordRaven wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:

Well it is claimed to be a British invention and is global now...

Who are Britain's enemies these days anyway because I can't recollect any invasions or attempted invasions in my lifetime, can you? Especially not by Russia or China who the mejia and their parrots in politics bring up repeatedly...
LEGENDARY

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:05 pm

LordRaven wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:

O ffs here we go again back in time fifty years .... they're all dead and gone mate.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:13 pm

LEGENDARY wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:

Well it is claimed to be a British invention and is global now...

Who are Britain's enemies these days anyway because I can't recollect any invasions or attempted invasions in my lifetime, can you? Especially not by Russia or China who the mejia and their parrots in politics bring up repeatedly...

Oh right! Well after the Iron Curtain speech given by Winnie and after it was patently obvious that Western Europe was under threat from the Soviet Union Labour sold our best Rolls Royce engines to Russia who back engineered them to power the Mig 15 that shot the shit out of UN planes in Korea.
Boy oh boy did that put the Special Relationship under pressure.
Stalin was of course delighted and was reported to have asked if the British were fucking nuts.

Bit of a row in parliament too by the sounds of it....

"The Minister of Supply (Mr. G. R. Strauss) Messrs. Rolls Royce were given permission in September, 1946, to sell 10 Nene engines to Russia and in March, 1947, to sell a further 15. None has been sold to Czechoslovakia or to any other country which could be described as under Soviet influence. No further sales are contemplated. The selling price of the engines was fixed under a commercial contract.
§
Mr. Donner But does the right hon. Gentleman realise that the sale of this particular engine to Russia saved that country years of research; and how does he justify that sale?
§
Mr. Strauss As the hon. Member is probably aware, none of these engines was on the secret list.
§
Sir Waldron Smithers In view of the rising tide of Communism, will the right hon. Gentleman give an undertaking that no more munitions of war of any kind will be sold, but all will be kept for defence purposes? Will he give that undertaking?
§
Mr. Strauss That is a very broad question. As I said in reply to the Question put down, no further sales of this engine are contemplated.
§
Sir W. Smithers I asked about all munitions of war.
§
Mr. Edgar Granville Did I understand the right hon. Gentleman to say that these engines were not on the secret list at the time of the sale?
§
Mr. Strauss Yes, Sir.
§
7. Commander Noble asked the Minister of Supply how many British jet engines have been supplied to the U.S.S.R.; and in which years.
§
Mr. G. R. Strauss Fifty-five jet engines were supplied to the U.S.S.R. during 1947.
§
Commander Noble Can the Minister say, in view of his statement that no further sales are contemplated the reason for this change of policy? "

https://api.parliament.uk/historic-hans ... eign-sales
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:17 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:

O ffs here we go again back in time fifty years .... they're all dead and gone mate.

So you are happy we threw away a World Leading technology and not long thereafter our own airplane industry went down the pan?
Think of all the jobs we could have had, the factories we could have had and the revenue from sales to friendly countries.
Your answer suggests you are far from a patriot
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:23 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
LEGENDARY wrote:

So you are happy we threw away a World Leading technology and not long thereafter our own airplane industry went down the pan?
Think of all the jobs we could have had, the factories we could have had and the revenue from sales to friendly countries.

Why are you always going back into the dark depths of time?
We need to be talking about now.
Harold Wilson isn't even worm shit now.
We had massive Tory mismanagement of the economy a few times since then but lets forget Geoffrey Howe and Nigel Lawson and see what tomorrow can bring us.
We recently had the highest paid capitalists in the world loot the global economy for trillions .... oi ... wake the fuck up!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:26 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

We had massive Tory mismanagement of the economy a few times since then but lets forget Geoffrey Howe and Nigel Lawson and see what tomorrow can bring us.
We recently had the highest paid capitalists in the world loot the global economy for trillions .... oi ... wake the fuck up!

Just pointing out the facts, along with Russian Paid Trade Union Leaders trying their best to bring Britain down on the order of their Russian paymasters, we must beware of very Left Wing Labour movement as its obvious where their sympathies lie.

That is as true today as always :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:32 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Just pointing out the facts, along with Russian Paid Trade Union Leaders trying their best to bring Britain down on the order of their Russian paymasters, we must beware of very Left Wing Labour movement as its obvious where their sympathies lie.

You think Russia is a left wing threat?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:34 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

No, but old affiliations die hard :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:04 am

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

You never heard the saying ....
The Past is a foreign country they do things differently there?
Ahhh forget it you're just showing yet again your true blue roots.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:45 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Why are you always going back into the dark depths of time?

You never heard the saying ....
The Past is a foreign country they do things differently there?
Ahhh forget it you're just showing yet again your true blue roots.

Not at all, just a tad concerned about national security
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Major » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:53 am

Harold Wilson, "the pound in your pocket", I remember that.
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs