I do wish Corbyn would STFU

Re: I do wish Corbyn would STFU

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:35 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:I still blame him for Brexit, perhaps unfairly given that he wasn't the instigator - but I still believe he could have tipped the vote with a clear and enthusiastic Remain position.

I can well understand that, sitting on the fence with splinters up his arse wasn't clever. He could have followed the party line and offered remaining as part of manifesto

Too little too late I think - that position did nothing for the LibDems except lose them a leader.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:40 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:I still blame him for Brexit, perhaps unfairly given that he wasn't the instigator - but I still believe he could have tipped the vote with a clear and enthusiastic Remain position.

I can well understand that, sitting on the fence with splinters up his arse wasn't clever. He could have followed the party line and offered remaining as part of manifesto

Too little too late I think - that position did nothing for the LibDems except lose them a leader.

LibDems were starting from a weak position, Labour had more chance than they did.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:42 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

LibDems were starting from a weak position, Labour had more chance than they did.

The fact remains true regardless.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:46 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Even if Labour did offer Remain as a policy, I and millions of others still couldn't have voted Labour for one simple reason --Corbyn!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Major » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:49 pm

I believe the majority of the electorate felt he was unpatriotic, pro commi , snubbed his nose at Liz and went back on his word to support the referendum, he is a snivelling ankle biting creep.
Anyone who slips Abbott the ferret must need their head examined. IMHO

Incidentally, where was he born?
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:50 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Even if Labour did offer Remain as a policy, I and millions of others still couldn't have voted Labour for one simple reason --Corbyn!

Then why suggest they should have? :scratch:
McAz

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:51 pm

Major wrote:I believe the majority of the electorate felt he was unpatriotic, pro commi , snubbed his nose at Liz and went back on his word to support the referendum, he is a snivelling ankle biting creep.

Chippenham, Starbold - relevance? :scratch:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:53 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:I believe the majority of the electorate felt he was unpatriotic, pro commi , snubbed his nose at Liz and went back on his word to support the referendum, he is a snivelling ankle biting creep.

The Red Wall collapsed, one reason only for that --Corbyn!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:54 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

The Red Wall collapsed, one reason only for that --Corbyn!

The red wall of Chippenham? :pmsl:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:58 pm

In a word he was Untrustworthy.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Major » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:36 pm

LordRaven wrote:

YES HE WAS/IS UNTRUSTWORTHY

ha ha ha , you have been accused if scribing long posts, this one is short and correct.
Major
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:46 pm

Major wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

YES HE WAS/IS UNTRUSTWORTHY

ha ha ha , you have been accused if scribing long posts, this one is short and correct.

Dangerous cunt is another way of saying untrustworthy
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:01 pm

BIB Corbyn or Prince Harry??

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs