HAPPY BREXIT DAY...

HAPPY BREXIT DAY...

Postby Cannydc » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:48 pm

So the poison is spreading just like Coronavirus.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... ccounter=1
Cannydc

Re: HAPPY BREXIT DAY...

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:48 pm

Fake news
Dean

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:04 pm

Dean wrote:Fake news

I dunno, some of the vids that I've seen today...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:21 pm

It wasn't fake news. How I wish that were true.

The EDP, which covers the area, is not prone to printing stories that they haven't authenticated.

More info from them...

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/raci ... -1-6494242
Cannydc

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:34 pm

Read the thread it was on if thats what you think.

Grafenwalder

Postby Major » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:38 pm

Cannydc wrote:So the poison is spreading just like Coronavirus.

Someone venting their anger, true feelings which happens to be opposite of the anti British on all forums.
Major
Twat.

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:17 pm

You liberal/lefty Remainer woke types have been posting stuff like this, pretty much on a daily basis, ever since I've been a member here.

And look where it's got you in recent years - 2 GE defeats, the last one a crushing one of epic proportions, an EU ref defeat, and a failure to overturn democracy and reverse Brexit.

As we sit here the day after leaving the EU, with a huge Tory majority in parliament, something should be telling you that normal people don't give a shit about things like this, whether it's real or fake. You need a different approach, or can expect to be in the political wilderness for a very long time.

"Reported as a hate crime" "Do whatever you can to support immigrants" "We all need to stand strong against it" - it's all one big fucking yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. No one cares beyond you echo chamber lot.
Red Okktober

Postby calitom » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:22 pm

..the water is rising in my back yard!!!!!!! i knew it!!!
calitom

Postby Cannydc » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:51 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

You liberal/lefty Remainer woke types have been posting stuff like this, pretty much on a daily basis, ever since I've been a member here.

And look where it's got you in recent years - 2 GE defeats, the last one a crushing one of epic proportions, an EU ref defeat, and a failure to overturn democracy and reverse Brexit.

As we sit here the day after leaving the EU, with a huge Tory majority in parliament, something should be telling you that normal people don't give a shit about things like this, whether it's real or fake. You need a different approach, or can expect to be in the political wilderness for a very long time.

"Reported as a hate crime" "Do whatever you can to support immigrants" "We all need to stand strong against it" - it's all one big fucking yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. No one cares beyond you echo chamber lot.

I don't think it was a ' liberal/lefty Remainer woke type' who posted this to be seen by EU nationals in that block of flats.

I rather think it was a thick, gammon faced racist emboldened by this government's horrendous policies towards immigrants and migrant workers alike.

Someone who feels that because 52% of those who voted decided it was a good idea to leave the EU, it gives him the right to ban any language bar English in 'his' block of flats.

Reminds me of a racist toad on here who rants on about 'his' island...
Cannydc

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:05 pm

canny,

If your lot are to make any inroads in the political arena, you need to start from scratch and create a positive vibe about your own party - come up with some good policies and a plan, and find yourself an acceptable leader. Someone with charisma as well as political nous.

It will take time of course, but it will serve you better than trying to put down those who keep defeating you. That clearly isn't working.

As long as you keep banging on about hate crime, racists and gammons etc, you ain't winning jack shit.
Red Okktober

Postby Cannydc » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:13 pm

Red Okktober wrote:canny,

If your lot are to make any inroads in the political arena, you need to start from scratch and create a positive vibe about your own party - come up with some good policies and a plan, and find yourself an acceptable leader. Someone with charisma as well as political nous.

It will take time of course, but it will serve you better than trying to put down those who keep defeating you. That clearly isn't working.

As long as you keep banging on about hate crime, racists and gammons etc, you ain't winning jack shit.

The so-called hate crime was a news item. This is a news / politics / current affairs section of the forum.

I do my political campaigning elsewhere, simply voicing my opinion on here - they are two separate things.

My personal opinion is that you are right about the policies and leader of the Labour party, and have stated my opinion on those things on a separate thread.
Cannydc

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:28 pm

Red Okktober wrote:canny,

If your lot are to make any inroads in the political arena, you need to start from scratch and create a positive vibe.

How about everyone creates a more 'positive vibe' by calling this shit out for what it really is?

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/raci ... -1-6494242
Grafenwalder

Postby Cannydc » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:50 pm

Finally we have been presented something we have all craved by the Indy. Whilst providing ammunition to Mr Norwich knuckle-dragger, it should give cheer to all.

A proper, comprehensive listing of all the benefits of Brexit.

https://www.indy100.com/article/brexit- ... eu-9311001
Cannydc

Postby Rocthedog » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:40 am

It is a good day, We are out of that cesspit of corruption called the EU. Just last night a woman in the resteraunt was giving forth obout the money the EU would not be giving us. Some one shouted bollocks which stopped the resteraunt cold I might add. The guy walked over the woman and said where the fuck do you think they got the money in first place, from us you idiot. The resteraunt broke into applause. He was right and that makes exit from the EU bloody brilliant.
Rocthedog

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:11 am

Rocthedog wrote:It is a good day, We are out of that cesspit of corruption called the EU. Just last night a woman in the resteraunt was giving forth obout the money the EU would not be giving us. Some one shouted bollocks which stopped the resteraunt cold I might add. The guy walked over the woman and said where the fuck do you think they got the money in first place, from us you idiot. The resteraunt broke into applause. He was right and that makes exit from the EU bloody brilliant.

*things that happened in my head*
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs