Ian Paterson Surgeon

Ian Paterson Surgeon

Postby Major » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:40 pm

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-02-04/ian ... hospitals/

I believe there are many people who knew about this and lacked the guts to speak out in case they lost their lucrative jobs.

How could this happen if people did not close their eyes when it suited them?
Major
Twat.

Re: Ian Paterson Surgeon

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:25 pm

Private health care chap right? He got NHS referrals and just liked slicing women up, male, pale and stale and still the private sector covered up his sadistic insanity.

I bet you he's a tory and voted for leaving the EU :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:00 pm

Colleagues spoke out about their suspicions as far back as 2003 but were not listened to.

The man is pure evil and 20 years isn't enough imo. He left thousands of women and men with devastating life changing procedures all of which were totally unnecessary and fueled by shameless greed and arrogance. Some compared him to Shipman.

A colleague of Paterson said he had “a very aggressive, bullying sort of personality, which allowed him to get his way.” Five other doctors have been referred to the GMC for disciplinary action.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... st-surgery
Grafenwalder

Postby Red Okktober » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:25 pm

Stooo wrote:Private health care chap right? He got NHS referrals and just liked slicing women up, male, pale and stale and still the private sector covered up his sadistic insanity.

LMAO at 'male, pale, and stale' - you sound less and less like a white middle-aged bloke who drives a van, and more and more like a teenage gender-fluid trans activist, with purple hair, a faceful of metal, and massive glasses.

Why do you think he voted Tory and Brexit? Is that how you judge people these days? Tory & Brexit = bad person. Nothing to with whether they are decent or otherwise, just someone who votes differently to you is a wrong 'un by default?
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:30 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:Private health care chap right? He got NHS referrals and just liked slicing women up, male, pale and stale and still the private sector covered up his sadistic insanity.

LMAO at 'male, pale, and stale' - you sound less and less like a white middle-aged bloke who drives a van, and more and more like a teenage gender-fluid trans activist, with purple hair, a faceful of metal, and massive glasses.

Why do you think he voted Tory and Brexit? Is that how you judge people these days? Tory & Brexit = bad person. Nothing to with whether they are decent or otherwise, just someone who votes differently to you is a wrong 'un by default?

Yeah, no-one decent voted to leave and no-one with any nous.

Thick as pigshit and racist as fuck :thumbsup:

Problem?

Enjoy your 50p's forever known as a gammon from now on :wink:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:13 pm

He practised at the private Spire hospital from 1997 through to 2011
He was appointed at Solihull Hospital, part of the Heart of England NHS Trust, a year later
He started his NHS surgery under Blair's Labour government
It was under the Conservative government that in 2012 he was suspended by the GMC.
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:23 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

He was appointed at Solihull Hospital, part of the Heart of England NHS Trust, a year later
It was under the Conservative government that in 2012 he was suspended by the GMC.

So what?

Harold Shipman practised as a GP almost entirely under a Tory government, 1979-97. Suspicions of murder were reported in March 1998. He was finally brought to trial the following year.

And?
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:25 pm

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

So what?

Harold Shipman practised as a GP almost entirely under a Tory government, 1979-97. Suspicions of murder were reported in March 1998. He was finally brought to trial the following year.

And?

I was responding to Stoo's incorrect post above - not you
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:39 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

So what?

And?

I was responding to Stoo's incorrect post above - not you

As is typical with all Tories, you were trying to blame his behaviour on not being properly policed by a Labour government, and that the Tories sorted the problem.

The Shipman example shows just how wrong you can be.
Cannydc

Postby malamute » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:30 pm

lately every discussion on here, whatever the subject, morphs into an argument about how people vote and whether they voted for Brexit. Then the usual name calling starts. It is just totally boring.

Can’t we just spare a thought for the thousands of poor women he butchered and leave politics out of this. This will affect them and their families for the rest of their lives.
malamute

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs