Johnson aide - black people are mentally inferior

Re: Johnson aide - black people are mentally inferior

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:00 pm

Stooo wrote:He's resigned.

That he was ever appointed in the first place just goes to show what a fucking shit show of a country England has become, and not worth crapping on.

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:51 pm

Not before time either. Excellent news. :thumbsup:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... s-writings
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:52 pm

Guest wrote:

That he was ever appointed in the first place just goes to show what a fucking shit show of a country England has become, and not worth crapping on.

Spot on! :thumbsup:
Grafenwalder

Postby Major » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:55 am

In general terms why do they come here from a sh--hole and then convert areas here similar to where they left????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If they are so clever why do they not improve their own countries??????????????????????????????????

Would you willingly accept them into your family with its problems????????????????????????????????????

3 questions.
Major
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:13 am

Major wrote:In general terms why do they come here from a sh--hole and then convert areas here similar to where they left????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Croydon isn't that bad :dunno:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:49 am

Major wrote:In general terms why do they come here from a sh--hole and then convert areas here similar to where they left????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

We don't.

Major wrote:If they are so clever why do they not improve their own countries??????????????????????????????????

We do

Major wrote:Would you willingly accept them into your family with its problems????????????????????????????????????

Yes

Major wrote:3 questions.

Do you have any others?
Avon Barksdale

Postby Major » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:54 am

HobbitFeet wrote:

Some interesting Croydon script.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client= ... KYQ4dUDCAs

I dare not read a bout Coventry, Lady Godiva would have a fit and strip naked, Peeping Tom could not see it anyway.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:57 am

Guest wrote:

You are allowed to leave, I will pay your expenses
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:03 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:

We don't.

Major wrote:If they are so clever why do they not improve their own countries??????????????????????????????????

We do

Major wrote:Would you willingly accept them into your family with its problems????????????????????????????????????

Yes

Do you have any others?

WHY yes??????????

I may have questions but they get dodged by the likes of you???????????? not that I bother.
Major
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:23 am

Major wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Some interesting Croydon script.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client= ... KYQ4dUDCAs

I dare not read a bout Coventry, Lady Godiva would have a fit and strip naked, Peeping Tom could not see it anyway.

whooooosh

which is kind of ironic
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:31 am

Major wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

We don't.

We do

Yes

Do you have any others?

WHY yes??????????

I may have questions but they get dodged by the likes of you???????????? not that I bother.

I answered the questions you posed directly yet you accuse me of dodging them?

That you do not like the answers is neither here nor there.
Avon Barksdale

Postby wutang » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:53 pm

Guest wrote:That he was ever appointed in the first place just goes to show what a fucking shit show of a country England has become, and not worth crapping on.

Eugenics has been ingrained within British society forever, it was an ideological underpinning of the Empire and could be found on both the left and right.

You'd be surpirsed how many prominent political/media figure buy into this shit.
wutang

Postby wutang » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:56 pm

Oh and if anyone doubts that the Tory love of eugenics isnt behind the old 'kill of tens of thousands of sick and disabled people via the austerity agenda' you need your head checking.
wutang

Postby Cannydc » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:44 pm

They move into areas that are already s**tholes because that's the only places that housing is remotely affordable. They were s**tholes before any immigrant set foot there, including the horrible slums of most major cities in the UK.

If they are so clever why do they not improve their own countries??????????????????????????????????

In the main because the investment required simply isn't available. Being clever butters no parsnips - you need real money to improve infrastructure (See - UK) and much of the money that could be available is spirited off into the Swiss bank accounts of their often corrupt leaders.

Would you willingly accept them into your family with its problems????????????????????????????????????

Yes, in a heartbeat. I'm happy to judge people on their actions, not their religion or the colour of their skin. Racial profiling is a sick joke.

3 questions.

Only three ?
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:24 pm

wutang wrote:
Guest wrote:That he was ever appointed in the first place just goes to show what a fucking shit show of a country England has become, and not worth crapping on.

Eugenics has been ingrained within British society forever, it was an ideological underpinning of the Empire and could be found on both the left and right.

You'd be surpirsed how many prominent political/media figure buy into this shit.

This thread is worth a read:

Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs