BRAINS VERSUS BLUSTER

Re: BRAINS VERSUS BLUSTER

Postby Text » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:02 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:Are you a vegetarian canny?

Hell no.

Do you enjoy an occasional sausage, Red?

TMI boys, TMI. :NAA:
Reminds me of when Micky 'had a moment' and professed his love for um .... wood.
Text

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:32 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Rebuilding and consolidation are not "new hospitals".

Yes they are
So for example, when the Norwich and Norfolk University Hospital moved out of it's ancient old buildings in the city to a brand new campus with massively expanded and enhanced facilities - that was a new hospital.

Not on the terms they said it.
You started off with one hospital and ended up with one hospital.

OK, well this is the actual commitment from the Conservative manifesto
We will build and fund 40 new hospitals over the next 10 years.
This is on top of the 20 hospital upgrades announced in the summer.
We will roll out cancer diagnostic machines across 78 hospital trusts to boost early diagnosis.
We are committed to reducing health inequality.
We will continue to repair the damage done by Labour’s disastrous PFI deals.

This is a 10 YEAR commitment.
This government hasn't yet been in office for 10 MONTHS.

That's four BRAND NEW hospitals EVERY year for the next 10 years ~ so where are the foundations? Seeing as my local hospital has been actively engaged in extending over the past 13 years and is still ongoing, your Dear Leader had best buck his ideas up.

And we already have 7 brand new and operational nightingale hospitals don't forget

https://assets-global.website-files.com ... ifesto.pdf

But they are not "brand new" at all. They're buildings which have been converted from former exhibition centres and temporary hospitals which came about as a result of government panic after realising they were ill equipped and not prepared to deal with a pandemic after warnings over their Pandemic Preparedness Strategy in 2017 went unheeded.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NHS_Nightingale_Hospitals
Grafenwalder

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:59 pm

i am almost 100% certain if you stopped reading the toilet papers and mindless sociopathic misinformation news you would be ten times smarter.
art0hur0moh

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:23 am

art0hur0moh wrote:i am almost 100% certain if you stopped reading the toilet papers and mindless sociopathic misinformation news you would be ten times smarter.

Art why is it you constantly go out of your way to insult the intelligence of other posters in a manner that suggest you yourself are the prime intellect on this forum?
I mean really, you come a role as a nasty piece of work who feels entitled to look down upon and poor scorn on the intelligence of other posters in a manner that clearly indicates you think them lesser beings unworthy of your presence and it’s now no surprise that stooo loses patience with your posturing and bans you on a regular basis.
It’s a forum and other posters, no matter their education or intelligence levels, are entitled to their opinions.
Pompous know all arseholes just spoil things for them, and why you even feel qualified to act in the manner you do is truly baffling, it really is. Personally I’m surprised you can navigate your way through a day given your baffling posts, and it’s clear to me you probably cause people to avoid you in real life because you’re just plain nasty.

Postby drum » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:29 am

Guest wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:i am almost 100% certain if you stopped reading the toilet papers and mindless sociopathic misinformation news you would be ten times smarter.

Art why is it you constantly go out of your way to insult the intelligence of other posters in a manner that suggest you yourself are the prime intellect on this forum?
I mean really, you come a role as a nasty piece of work who feels entitled to look down upon and poor scorn on the intelligence of other posters in a manner that clearly indicates you think them lesser beings unworthy of your presence and it’s now no surprise that stooo loses patience with your posturing and bans you on a regular basis.
It’s a forum and other posters, no matter their education or intelligence levels, are entitled to their opinions.
Pompous know all arseholes just spoil things for them, and why you even feel qualified to act in the manner you do is truly baffling, it really is. Personally I’m surprised you can navigate your way through a day given your baffling posts, and it’s clear to me you probably cause people to avoid you in real life because you’re just plain nasty.

Nobody pays that much attention tbh.
drum

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:02 am

Text wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:Are you a vegetarian canny?

Hell no.

Do you enjoy an occasional sausage, Red?

TMI boys, TMI. :NAA:
Reminds me of when Micky 'had a moment' and professed his love for um .... wood.

The Major gets his chopper out when he sees wood.

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:05 pm

They're not even bothering to hide the corruption :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:11 pm

Dominic Cummings has had a £30,000 council tax bill written off – despite two properties on his family’s Durham farm being judged to breach planning regulations.

Years of unpaid taxes – up to as much £50,000 – on two homes built in breach of regulations will be forgotten, despite investigators finding that Cummings is liable to pay council tax on them.

Instead of the charges being backdated to when the two properties were built, new new charges for the properties – on the outskirts of Durham – will come into effect from the start of this month,

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/polit ... mpaign=tlb

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dominic Cummings has had a £30,000 council tax bill written off – despite two properties on his family’s Durham farm being judged to breach planning regulations.

Years of unpaid taxes – up to as much £50,000 – on two homes built in breach of regulations will be forgotten, despite investigators finding that Cummings is liable to pay council tax on them.

Instead of the charges being backdated to when the two properties were built, new new charges for the properties – on the outskirts of Durham – will come into effect from the start of this month,

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/polit ... mpaign=tlb

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Be interesting to see if anyone is brave enough to build their dream home or extension without planning permission, then quote Cummings case!
Grafenwalder

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Guest wrote:

because idiots consistently try to inform me what the law is or isn't when they haven't read a single legislative document! Not neglecting ignoring the historical record or see how it has been manipulated by people who think they are smarter than everyone else never having done the work!

The smartest people i have ever know where illiterate! But where wise and had common sense.

The media are the worst offenders!
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:34 pm

drum wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nobody pays that much attention tbh.

Yet i am consistently proven correct!
art0hur0moh

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:27 pm

Arty that's far from true.

It's not even in the same county as true.

Or the same country.

Or on the same continent.

Whether it's on the same planet is open for debate.
Cactus Jack

Postby Cannydc » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:54 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:

because idiots consistently try to inform me what the law is or isn't when they haven't read a single legislative document! Not neglecting ignoring the historical record or see how it has been manipulated by people who think they are smarter than everyone else never having done the work!

The smartest people i have ever know where illiterate! But where wise and had common sense.

The media are the worst offenders!

You try to give the impression that your wonderful knowledge of ancient laws wins loads of arguments.

In reality, your 'knowledge' is both outdated and meaningless. I am prepared to bet a pound to a pinch of dogshit that you have never won a battle either outside, or more tellingly in court.

Not a single one.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:39 pm

Those laser beam eyes :yikes:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:15 pm

Boris Johnson is reportedly intending to resign next spring because he thinks his salary is too low, Tory MPs have claimed.

The prime minister has allegedly complained to his colleagues that he cannot live on his annual salary of £150,402 and earned more before he took up the top job in July last year.

Shortly before becoming PM, Johnson earned £23,000 a month for his newspaper column in The Telegraph, on top of speeches and appearances for which he raked in hundreds of thousands of pounds. In one month alone, he reportedly received £160,000 for giving two speeches, according to the Mirror....

....Another MP called Johnson, who had long pursued his dream of becoming prime minister, a ‘typical adulterer’ who was ‘more interested in the chase than the prize’.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. Fuck off, Spaffer.

By a fair distance the worst PM in living memory, his legacy will be Covid-19, Brexit and an economic tsunami that will affect us for decades.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/18/boris-to ... -13441960/
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs