DON'T FORGET BREXIT.

Re: DON'T FORGET BREXIT.

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:29 am

LordRaven wrote:
Where did I say that? I saw some horrendous things out there and I am glad they now have peace.
And given the cessation of bombing on the English mainland I do feel that matters have improved.
Your ideas would have only served to see a continuance of the violence, which part of that are you not getting?

What ideas? I'm saying that all this hand-shaking with terrorists is revolting. They could have had an agreement without crawling all over those two scumbags. Also, letting murderers get away with it and letting them out of prison was revolting. If you think all that is a good idea, you are condoning terrorism and murder. Biden cuddling up to an IRA terrorist might impress you, but it doesn't impress me.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:31 am

LordRaven wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Yes, and it's disgusting. The IRA had no war with the English people on the mainland, but they still murdered many of them in cold blood. You might think that was worth it in the end, but I don't.

:ooer:

You think that ordinary people were legitimate targets? People in pubs, people doing their jobs, people just out and about? What is wrong with you?
Raggamuffin

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:21 pm

Raven don't let the fact that you were actually there and actually being shot at, and if my reading between the lines is correct actually losing friends and comrades, lead you into the notion that it or any experience of loss or sacrifice will count for anything with Fenella.

In her determination to derail this thread she has gone into spew hatred mode again is best blocked.
Cactus Jack

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:39 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Raven don't let the fact that you were actually there and actually being shot at, and if my reading between the lines is correct actually losing friends and comrades, lead you into the notion that it or any experience of loss or sacrifice will count for anything with Fenella.

In her determination to derail this thread she has gone into spew hatred mode again is best blocked.

Shove off, terrorist supporter.
Raggamuffin

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:48 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Raven don't let the fact that you were actually there and actually being shot at, and if my reading between the lines is correct actually losing friends and comrades, lead you into the notion that it or any experience of loss or sacrifice will count for anything with Fenella.

Ignorance is bliss. Unless someone is willing to read up on the history of the troubles and educate themselves I am guessing such silly views will never be changed. There is no point trying to be reasonable arguing against ignorance if someone is unaware of the whole history of Ireland.
And I cannot believe that anyone would question the motivations of bombing the English mainland.
If she read up on Ollie Cromwell and James The Shithead she might start to have a clue.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I am a peace supporter.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:55 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Ignorance is bliss. Unless someone is willing to read up on the history of the troubles and educate themselves I am guessing such silly views will never be changed. There is no point trying to be reasonable arguing against ignorance if someone is unaware of the whole history of Ireland.
And I cannot believe that anyone would question the motivations of bombing the English mainland.
If she read up on Ollie Cromwell and James The Shithead she might start to have a clue.

She has no interest in Ireland or in peace - what she's doing is the extreme right version of virtue signalling.

Expect the ,Churchill was a Communist because he sided with Stalin instead of Hitler' meme from here soon.
Cactus Jack

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Oh I know why they murdered innocent civilians on the mainland, I'm just wondering why you seem to think that was OK. Violence should have been kept in Ireland - it was nothing to do with civilians in England. I guess you think I'm "silly" for disapproving of murder.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:03 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

She has no interest in Ireland or in peace - what she's doing is the extreme right version of virtue signalling.

Expect the ,Churchill was a Communist because he sided with Stalin instead of Hitler' meme from here soon.

Says the person who approves of the murder of civilians. You're evil. You have no interest in English civilians who were killed - you probably think they deserved it.
Last edited by Raggamuffin on Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:04 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I am a peace supporter.

CJ is not. You're just ignorant and lacking in compassion for the victims of the IRA scumbags.
Raggamuffin

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Oh I know why they murdered innocent civilians on the mainland, I'm just wondering why you seem to think that was OK. Violence should have been kept in Ireland - it was nothing to do with civilians in England. I guess you think I'm "silly" for disapproving of murder.

No I think you are a tad stupid for not knowing that the Irish, having been slaughtered by Cromwell (for one)in their thousands --men women and children alike --have very long memories, and that in 1969 the IRA was just a handful of people. Things were getting better.
But the Civil Rights movement, when peacefully protesting about unfairness in all aspects of life, gerrymandering etc etc etc being brutally attacked at Burntollet Bridge by "the forces of the authorities" run by London (which you might note is the Capital of Britain and not just England) caused a swelling of the ranks of the IRA. And please look up INLA and IPLO while you are at it and have a look at their manifestos and aims.
That is lesson one, have a good read.
And next lesson will be on Loyalist Paramilitaries, who I am beginning to think you will believe are the good guys.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I am a peace supporter.

CJ is not. You're just ignorant and lacking in compassion for the victims of the IRA scumbags.

Have you had people you personally knew shot by them?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

No I think you are a tad stupid for not knowing that the Irish, having been slaughtered by Cromwell (for one)in their thousands --men women and children alike --have very long memories, and that in 1969 the IRA was just a handful of people. Things were getting better.
But the Civil Rights movement, when peacefully protesting about unfairness in all aspects of life, gerrymandering etc etc etc being brutally attacked at Burntollet Bridge by "the forces of the authorities" run by London (which you might note is the Capital of Britain and not just England) caused a swelling of the ranks of the IRA. And please look up INLA and IPLO while you are at it and have a look at their manifestos and aims.
And next lesson will be on Loyalist Paramilitaries, who I am beginning to think you will believe are the good guys.

Well the victims on the mainland weren't around when Cromwell was, so I have no idea why you're justifying their murder.

You are justifying the IRA's actions, which makes you an IRA supporter, and that makes you scum, like CJ. It was a good day's work when they took out those bastards in Gibraltar - they should have done it to the rest of them.

Now sod off - I have no wish to read your excuses for terrorists any more.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Well the victims on the mainland weren't around when Cromwell was, so I have no idea why you're justifying their murder.

You are justifying the IRA's actions, which makes you an IRA supporter, and that makes you scum, like CJ. It was a good day's work when they took out those bastards in Gibraltar - they should have done it to the rest of them.

Now sod off - I have no wish to read your excuses for terrorists any more.

He was a soldier on the frontline, you were a reader of newspapers...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

You do know England invaded and conquered all of Ireland don't you?
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs