Hatey Hopkins perma banned

Re: Hatey Hopkins perma banned

Postby Major » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:53 am

Katie Hopkins ROCKS we need more of her ilk to save our island and the world from dangerous sicko leftiz.
Major
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:57 am

And there he is. Rags hero, right on cue.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:58 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:And there he is. Rags hero, right on cue.

Don't start on me - he has his own opinion. You're getting a bit histrionic now - ignore her if you don't like her.
Raggamuffin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:59 am

You’re Reds mum not mine.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:02 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:You’re Reds mum not mine.

Have you regressed to childhood or something?
Raggamuffin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:03 pm

No, I don’t need patronising. Stick with the ones who need you.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:04 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:No, I don’t need patronising. Stick with the ones who need you.

Grow up and stop trolling this very intelligent thread.
Raggamuffin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:No, I don’t need patronising. Stick with the ones who need you.

Lol. Nothing related to Hopkins is intelligent.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:09 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Have a go at Grafen for starting the thread then, and at Stooo for bumping it. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:You would say that :pmsl:

Yes I would, because I have a sense of proportion, unlike some histrionic people. :smilin:

Does your sense of proportion believe Hopkins spreads sweetness, peace and reasoning wherever she goes then? :off head:

She now claims she was deliberately disobeying quarantine measures by taunting guards and opening her door without a mask. The 46-year-old also joked that she planned to frighten staff by confronting them while naked. Thank God we were spared that sight.

Home affairs minister Karen Andrews told ABC: "It's appalling that this individual behaved the way she did and she will be leaving.

"We will be getting her out of the country as soon as we can arrange that. "The fact that she was out there boasting about breaching quarantine was just appalling - it was a slap in the face for all those Australians who are currently in lockdown and it's just unacceptable behaviour."

https://news.sky.com/story/katie-hopkin ... e-12358885
Grafenwalder

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:47 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes I would, because I have a sense of proportion, unlike some histrionic people. :smilin:

Does your sense of proportion believe Hopkins spreads sweetness, peace and reasoning wherever she goes then? :off head:

She now claims she was deliberately disobeying quarantine measures by taunting guards and opening her door without a mask. The 46-year-old also joked that she planned to frighten staff by confronting them while naked. Thank God we were spared that sight.

Home affairs minister Karen Andrews told ABC: "It's appalling that this individual behaved the way she did and she will be leaving.

"We will be getting her out of the country as soon as we can arrange that. "The fact that she was out there boasting about breaching quarantine was just appalling - it was a slap in the face for all those Australians who are currently in lockdown and it's just unacceptable behaviour."

It's utterly hilarious that Katie Hopkins got deported because she failed to respect and follow the laws of the country she was so generously allowed entry into - many of Australians who are stuck abroad do not have the luxury of getting back into Australia due to their border restrictions.

Hopkins gets allowed in and promptly acts like a complete clown and gets booted out. Not the sharpest knife in the draw that one.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:47 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're so extreme! There is a middle ground you know. :laughing:

No, but I don't think she's a hate preacher. I don't have a problem with her being chucked out for breaching quarantine or pretending to. I don't approve of people making hateful comments about her - complaining about her making hateful comments. Have they no self-awareness?
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

No, but I don't think she's a hate preacher. I don't have a problem with her being chucked out for breaching quarantine or pretending to. I don't approve of people making hateful comments about her - complaining about her making hateful comments. Have they no self-awareness?

You had a dig at me for merely pointing out that she'd been deported, she's not worth starting another thread for IMO.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:15 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You had a dig at me for merely pointing out that she'd been deported, she's not worth starting another thread for IMO.

No I didn't.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Have a go at Grafen for starting the thread then, and at Stooo for bumping it. :gigglesnshit:

Encouraging a pile on? :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs