EYE POPPING HYPOCRISY

EYE POPPING HYPOCRISY

Postby Cannydc » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:37 pm

2 examples of mind boggling hypocrisy have popped up today.

The first is Tom Watson, the former Labour MP who was one of parliament’s most virulent campaigners for gambling reform, has joined the world’s largest online betting company as an adviser.

Some might try to defend him by saying that he has vowed to push for reform from within the industry - not me, sorry.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... -labour-mp

Then there's that bastion of anti-abortion campaigning, Jacob Rees-Mogg.

The Somerset MP is against abortion even in rape cases, but profits from the sale of pills widely used in illegal abortions in Indonesia...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 76386.html

It's all about the money really, isn't it?
Cannydc

Re: EYE POPPING HYPOCRISY

Postby Stooo » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:42 pm

I can see the party controlling the alleged rapist for their own means but Mogg appears to enjoy being a cunt.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:48 pm

Stooo wrote:I can see the party controlling the alleged rapist for their own means but Mogg appears to enjoy being a cunt.

Complaining about the plebs because they dared to moan about lack of tests was real class...
Cannydc

Postby Snookerballs » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:47 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Stooo wrote:I can see the party controlling the alleged rapist for their own means but Mogg appears to enjoy being a cunt.

Complaining about the plebs because they dared to moan about lack of tests was real class...

I cant think of a more obnoxious Person than Rees-Smug , his mind set is in the Victorian Era (Them and Us)
Snookerballs

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs