Coronavirus Thread Part 3

Re: Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Postby Cannydc » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:34 pm

Oh dear me.

All that is required for a legally binding contract is offer and acceptance, consideration and an intent to create a legal obligation

How can you possibly post that, and then say that these countries are in different positions regarding purchase of Moderna vaccinations when they will all have a contract/option which will supply a certain number under certain conditions (availability, certification, cost etc).

If those conditions are not yet met - and they plainly aren't - all contracts/options will remain provisional and only legally binding if and when all conditions are met.

There's no doubt the EU are in a hugely strong position to buy 80m+ vaccinations once it passes muster. They wouldn't announce it otherwise.

Meanwhile, we are at the back of the queue with a last minute panic buy.

Exactly where one would expect....
Cannydc

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:50 pm

Cannydc wrote:Oh dear me.

All that is required for a legally binding contract is offer and acceptance, consideration and an intent to create a legal obligation

How can you possibly post that, and then say that these countries are in different positions regarding purchase of Moderna vaccinations when they will all have a contract/option which will supply a certain number under certain conditions (availability, certification, cost etc).

If those conditions are not yet met - and they plainly aren't - all contracts/options will remain provisional and only legally binding if and when all conditions are met.

There's no doubt the EU are in a hugely strong position to buy 80m+ vaccinations once it passes muster. They wouldn't announce it otherwise.

So guest was right - Mungo didn't understand the basics of contracts either. Would my guess at an MOU be a reasonable one?

FFS how does Mungo manage to turn a computer on?
Cactus Jack

Postby Cannydc » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:59 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Oh dear me.

So guest was right - Mungo didn't understand the basics of contracts either. Would my guess at an MOU be a reasonable one?

FFS how does Mungo manage to turn a computer on?

Yes, absolutely.

We regularly used MOUs when a product was being developed from scratch for us. Nice big safety net!
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:30 pm

.SF. wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:SARS is the name given to a virus Art and it's a betacoronavirus as is SARS-CoV 2 and no, the pandemic did not end in May.

:again?: Yes it did end in may! fig 2,

If you're going to carry on with the line that it ended in May you'll have to find something better than a ten year old paper to back up your argument.

You are either talking about betacoronavirus or not! If you are talking about strains, then we entered a new season in october. Either way covid19 ended in may!
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:33 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
.SF. wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:SARS is the name given to a virus Art and it's a betacoronavirus as is SARS-CoV 2 and no, the pandemic did not end in May.

If you're going to carry on with the line that it ended in May you'll have to find something better than a ten year old paper to back up your argument.

You are either talking about betacoronavirus or not! If you are talking about strains then, we entered a new season in october. Either way covid19 ended in may!

What planet was that Art, because it certainly wasn't Earth.
All the World's top scientists and Governments disagree with you.
And yet you continue with your outrageous mad bollocks.
Why?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:39 pm

Stooo wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote: Yes it did end in may!

You are a fucking idiot.

Don't you remember, i am certain you commented about it!? New policies are temporary and will only be for 15 days to flatten the curve.

After coronaviruses season ended!!! I hinted as such at the time, and told you about pernicious illegal policies and regulations being easy to introduce and near imposable to get rid of.

None of this is a surprise to!!
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Any idea why health officials are reporting Covid-19 literally raging through places like Hull, when (according to Art) it ended in May?

Asking for every doctor and nurse doing 12 hour shifts, 72+ hour weeks in full PPE on Covid wards across the country...
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:59 pm

LordRaven wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
.SF. wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

You are either talking about betacoronavirus or not! If you are talking about strains then, we entered a new season in october. Either way covid19 ended in may!

What planet was that Art, because it certainly wasn't Earth.
All the World's top scientists and Governments disagree with you.
And yet you continue with your outrageous mad bollocks.
Why?

government doesn't disagree! The government are 95% ignorant minimum and 70% don't trust their elected officers fiscal intent, preferring watching entertainment channels and advertisements!

fact is there are more than one peer reviewed studies over the past decade clearly state that the four human coronaviruses seasons are from october to may with peaks in january/february! I am not ignoring the science! You are! The media are nothing more than corporate advertisers impersonation a free unbiased press. And then there are the commentaries with opinions. Heard it all before...
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:08 pm

Cannydc wrote:Any idea why health officials are reporting Covid-19 literally raging through places like Hull, when (according to Art) it ended in May?

Asking for every doctor and nurse doing 12 hour shifts, 72+ hour weeks in full PPE on Covid wards across the country...

haven't you seen the peer reviews on HCoV's four genus? The season is from october to may.
correlation is no indication of causation... they are treating symptoms that can easily be from bacterial and/or influenza infections! As i cited before, using the fda's standard on covid 19 assay!
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:28 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Any idea why health officials are reporting Covid-19 literally raging through places like Hull, when (according to Art) it ended in May?

haven't you seen the peer reviews on HCoV's four genus? The season is from october to may.
correlation is no indication of causation... they are treating symptoms that can easily be from bacterial and/or influenza infections! As i cited before, using the fda's standard on covid 19 assay!

Their patients have tested positive to Covid-19 and are suffering the classic symptoms.

Why would you even consider the idea that bacterial infections, treatable with antibiotics, are in any way responsible and that all those doctors, nurses and test laboratories are wrong?

Of course, in reality you know full well what is happening. You simply can't admit it.

Perhaps you should spend a day in your local hospital Covid ward. Have a chat with the patients (the ones with enough breath to speak, don't bother with the ones on ventilators - they are in a coma). Tell them they have been mis-diagnosed. Tell the medical staff they are all fools, and that they should educate themselves like you have, and to do some reading. Go to a test lab and tell them they are doing it all wrong.

Today I should have been at my son's wedding. It was cancelled a few days ago because the country is trying to slow the new tsunami of Covid cases that will overwhelm our health service. I am not at all angry about that - what boils my piss is pseudo 'experts' like you, who simply make everyone else's lives worse by obstructing progress with their ridiculous denials, conspiracy theories and inability to follow even the simplest rules.

Fucking stop it, Art. You aren't clever, you aren't knowledgeable, you just piss people off. Me included.
Cannydc

Re: Coronavirus Thread Part 3

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:08 am

I suppose Art will say this is fake news?!! :gigglesnshit:

UK coronavirus death toll rises by 598 in biggest jump since May as cases hit 1.4million

The latest figures show the number of deaths in England and Wales with coronavirus mentioned on the death certificate has soared by 40% in just a week. :yikes:

Today's grim figure of people who have died after testing positive for Covid-19 is the highest number since May.

The overall death toll in the UK is now 52,745 and the total number of positive cases stands at 1,410,732....the worlds fifth worst.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/u ... ource=push
Grafenwalder

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:10 am

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

Their patients have tested positive to Covid-19 and are suffering the classic symptoms.

Why would you even consider the idea that bacterial infections, treatable with antibiotics, are in any way responsible and that all those doctors, nurses and test laboratories are wrong?

Of course, in reality you know full well what is happening. You simply can't admit it.

Perhaps you should spend a day in your local hospital Covid ward. Have a chat with the patients (the ones with enough breath to speak, don't bother with the ones on ventilators - they are in a coma). Tell them they have been mis-diagnosed. Tell the medical staff they are all fools, and that they should educate themselves like you have, and to do some reading. Go to a test lab and tell them they are doing it all wrong.

Today I should have been at my son's wedding. It was cancelled a few days ago because the country is trying to slow the new tsunami of Covid cases that will overwhelm our health service. I am not at all angry about that - what boils my piss is pseudo 'experts' like you, who simply make everyone else's lives worse by obstructing progress with their ridiculous denials, conspiracy theories and inability to follow even the simplest rules.

Fucking stop it, Art. You aren't clever, you aren't knowledgeable, you just piss people off. Me included.

once again refer to the fda covid 19 assay i posted a week, and months ago about its unreliability! A pawpaw was tested for covid19, result was positive!

Don't blame anyone else for your ignorance and complicity in compliance! Children are being made to feel responsible for their parents deaths, it is sick! If you want to live in a bubble then don't bother leaving the house!

Not seen this for a while, think it was before i knew MR Fauci's name? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:15 am

Grafenwalder wrote:I suppose Art will say this is fake news?!! :gigglesnshit:

UK coronavirus death toll rises by 598 in biggest jump since May as cases hit 1.4million

The latest figures show the number of deaths in England and Wales with coronavirus mentioned on the death certificate has soared by 40% in just a week. :yikes:

Today's grim figure of people who have died after testing positive for Covid-19 is the highest number since May.

The overall death toll in the UK is now 52,745 and the total number of positive cases stands at 1,410,732....the worlds fifth worst.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/u ... ource=push

coronaviruses peak season is january/february, that is just a clinical fact! You are disseminating lies and have been for months!
art0hur0moh

Postby Cannydc » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:18 am

Art, you're sick mate.

I'm really not enjoying you tying yourself in knots.

Have a think about it, sleep on it, try rational - it's much better for you.

Goodnight.
Cannydc

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:57 am

Cannydc wrote:Art, you're sick mate.

I'm really not enjoying you tying yourself in knots.

Have a think about it, sleep on it, try rational - it's much better for you.

Goodnight.

Stop ignoring the clinical data that isn't influenced by political propaganda! Just to convenient a pseudo pandemic in an election year, and many professionals silenced by corporate media for voicing their decades worth of clinical discoveries.

Like i said in the beginning of the year, i don't trust those who wear masks! Proven right so far with all the violence that has ensued since!

I haven't tied myself in a knot? covid 19 is sars-cov-2. I said that from the very beginning! I also said sars is pulmonary edema! And cov is human coronavirus! In what way is that wrong? You can easily go back and check. Though i wasn't posting in news section at the time!
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs