Sturgeon must go

Re: Sturgeon must go

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:30 pm

drum wrote:
Stooo wrote:I've been seeing some stuff from a Scottish Stonewall org supported by Alba that appears to support the lowering of the age of consent.

Ive been reading some of that :roll:
Martin Keatings also said this
Whitehall is considering modifying the Scotland Act to remove parts of the referendum draft bill from the competency of the Scottish Parliament before it can be passed.
he's said this for a while now, looks like its becoming a 'thing' .

They're on around 3% I believe.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
drum wrote:
Stooo wrote:I've been seeing some stuff from a Scottish Stonewall org supported by Alba that appears to support the lowering of the age of consent.

Whitehall is considering modifying the Scotland Act to remove parts of the referendum draft bill from the competency of the Scottish Parliament before it can be passed.

I read their polling stats are dire too, perhaps they should get someone with a Ginger Wig to head the party.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:40 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
drum wrote:

I read their polling stats are dire too, perhaps they should get someone with a Ginger Wig to head the party.

You on a rugby night? :pointlaugh:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:56 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
drum wrote:

You on a rugby night? :pointlaugh:

Freezing for 2nd night on the trot actually, boiler kaput and engineer ordered parts today.
Brains frozen, but i am looking forward to boiling the kettle to have another Gurkha bath in the sink tomorrow morning. :pmsl: :awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs