Sadiq Khan

Just awful stuff

Re: Sadiq Khan

Postby LordRaven » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:05 pm

Major wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
guest wrote:
Major wrote:

Sadiq Khan seems to be upsetting Londoners and the rest of the UK with his ideas.

I am wondering if the general public will revolt against him???? something needs doing PDQ

https://www.onlondon.co.uk/sadiq-khan-t ... aking-win/

Seems that London has far fewer bigots than you would like :dafinger:

He's a crap Mayor, period! Fuck all to do with his racial background. We voted for him in our millions and he's let us down.

Nothing to do with race.

When people on here criticise Priti Patel you probably don't play the race card either. Bigots? That is just plain silly.

Or are you talking solely about Major? I ask because he can't be a London bigot as he doesn't live here.

I am NOT a Londoner but it is my Capital City and I wish it well against Khan, despots, trolls anti Britishers, pc trash and snowflakes to mention a ~FEw of which most seem to be on forums and that type of scum, SCARED shXXless to say their true feelings

Fuck BLM!!! Will that do?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Major » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:06 pm

Sadiq Khan contemplating using our police actually in schools to quell/stop crimThis should cost a few shillings to the income tax payer,
Kids will be attending a POLICE STATE SCHOOL

Kick Khan out for the good of London and our island.
Major
Twat.

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:32 pm

Sadiq Khan is on course to have the biggest win in London mayoral history.
Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:59 pm

Major wrote:

Sadiq Khan contemplating using our police actually in schools to quell/stop crimThis should cost a few shillings to the income tax payer,
Kids will be attending a POLICE STATE SCHOOL

Kick Khan out for the good of London and our island.

And still he has nothing to do with your life. Stick to lying about farmers in the Snug :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:22 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Sadiq Khan is on course to have the biggest win in London mayoral history.

Have you seen the other Candidates :yikes:

It's like placing a snail a tortoise on the starting line for a 100 metre sprint.

What's to gloat about when there is no other real contender.

I voted for Sadiq, this time I will abstain. The ratfaced twerp is not a good Mayor at all.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:25 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Sadiq Khan is on course to have the biggest win in London mayoral history.

It's like placing a snail a tortoise on the starting line for a 100 metre sprint.

I voted for Sadiq, this time I will abstain. The ratfaced twerp is not a good Mayor at all.

But as you admit, imagine one of the others.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:29 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

But as you admit, imagine one of the others.

It is why Sadiq will win easily, what on earth are the others even standing for? They have to be doing so for a bet.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:27 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Major wrote:

Sadiq Khan seems to be upsetting Londoners and the rest of the UK with his ideas.

I am wondering if the general public will revolt against him???? something needs doing PDQ

I voted to the arse, he's been shite for London imo and I will abstain this time as there is no viable alternative --at least he has some experience.

He's still a little cunt with a Napoleon complex who thinks it's his job to pick fights with world leaders, allow insulting balloons to be flown etc --what on earth that has got to do with the London Mayor I don't know. It is embarrassing.

He has spent more on promoting his image than BLM anyway, but with their manifesto he really ought to have a check up from the neck up.

art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:19 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Major wrote:

I voted to the arse, he's been shite for London imo and I will abstain this time as there is no viable alternative --at least he has some experience.

He's still a little cunt with a Napoleon complex who thinks it's his job to pick fights with world leaders, allow insulting balloons to be flown etc --what on earth that has got to do with the London Mayor I don't know. It is embarrassing.

He has spent more on promoting his image than BLM anyway, but with their manifesto he really ought to have a check up from the neck up.

Trust you to promote a fellow fruitcake art
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Major » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:59 pm

It seems he cares little or nowt for the poor souls in London queuing for a free meal and those living in danger of cladding.

Just watch the vid. I believe Belfield
Major
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:07 pm

Sadiq Khan is going to win a landslide victory.

Just look at the completely useless list of also-rans. Is that the best the Tories could do? Really?

Even that prat Lawrence Fox is having a go.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:18 pm

Major wrote:It seems he cares little or nowt for the poor souls in London queuing for a free meal and those living in danger of cladding.

Spam my forum with that twat again and you will get a ban. Any further hate speech videos that you post will be deleted and you will cop a ban each time for spamming.

Got it? Good.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:It seems he cares little or nowt for the poor souls in London queuing for a free meal and those living in danger of cladding.

Spam my forum with that twat again and you will get a ban. Any further hate speech videos that you post will be deleted and you will cop a ban each time for spamming.

Got it? Good.

I will be grateful if you will tell me, the entire forum WHY IT IS A HATE SPEECH???? when the facts stack up.
Why are YOU so bitter ???? You attack a lot of my posts because you can, you would not do it on a even playing field, would you ?????

Learn to play fair Stooo, you did at one time.
Major
Twat.

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:39 pm

Major wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Got it? Good.

I will be grateful if you will tell me, the entire forum WHY IT IS A HATE SPEECH???? when the facts stack up.
Why are YOU so bitter ???? You attack a lot of my posts because you can, you would not do it on a even playing field, would you ?????

Bellfield is a Bellend
Snookerballs

Postby Major » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:47 am

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Got it? Good.

Bellfield is a Bellend

You seem to know about bell ends SB, down to experience in the fire brigade no doubt.

Belfield has more members than the forums you use altogether and he follows the rules of YouTube STRICTLY
You are so anti British SB

Support my island.
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to Really Crap Threads