The Dogs Tory Party Supporters Thread

Re: The Dogs Tory Party Supporters Thread

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'm sounding more like Maddog everyday!

I hope you don't have any guns.

No disposed of years ago.

I once had a Savage seven shot pump action shot gun hidden in my loft.
Why?
I have no idea now and had no idea then what I was getting into.
The weapon had been smuggled through Manchester Airport in bits over a few months and reassembled in a house in Wilmslow not far from the airport.
A really nice guy called Sid arrived at my house with it explained about the airport and the reassembly but the police knew about it could I hide it for a week or or two?
He chose me because I was in a completely different world to where the police expected the weapon to go.
I said yes thinking if it all goes tits up I end up being the owner of this brand new powerful bit of death and destruction and I'll be able to move it to a number of places.
After about a month Sid comes back... Sid worked for the Manchester Evening News came from a very nice family lived in a very nice part of town and was in a bit of a panic.
The police had had him under surveillance for a while to do with drugs.... different police than the ones wanting to find the weapon.
But the different police had crossed each others paths for some reason and the weapon may now have gone to.... ??????
He needed to sit in my loft for half an hour dismantle it and take it away.
Get the fucking thing out of here was my response.
He actually handed it in to the police which he didn't tell me he was doing till he'd done it but under a big threat of we know you came into possession after it was reassembled get it back or we'll bury you.
As far as I know I never came up on the radar but it was a hell of a weapon and I can't believe I was foolish enough to have it in my own house!
I can turn the events over in my head and I cannot think why I behaved so stupidly but the weapon was taken out of circulation and Sid faced no chargers and like I say I didn't come up on the radar.
Cue guest I'm talking bullshit.
OK.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:54 pm

I was offered a sawn off many years ago after a bit of trouble, it was the size of a pistol :yikes:

I have no need to hunt anything and shooting is more than that.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:24 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'm sounding more like Maddog everyday!

I hope you don't have any guns.

No disposed of years ago.

I once had a Savage seven shot pump action shot gun hidden in my loft.
Why?
I have no idea now and had no idea then what I was getting into.
The weapon had been smuggled through Manchester Airport in bits over a few months and reassembled in a house in Wilmslow not far from the airport.
A really nice guy called Sid arrived at my house with it explained about the airport and the reassembly but the police knew about it could I hide it for a week or or two?
He chose me because I was in a completely different world to where the police expected the weapon to go.
I said yes thinking if it all goes tits up I end up being the owner of this brand new powerful bit of death and destruction and I'll be able to move it to a number of places.
After about a month Sid comes back... Sid worked for the Manchester Evening News came from a very nice family lived in a very nice part of town and was in a bit of a panic.
The police had had him under surveillance for a while to do with drugs.... different police than the ones wanting to find the weapon.
But the different police had crossed each others paths for some reason and the weapon may now have gone to.... ??????
He needed to sit in my loft for half an hour dismantle it and take it away.
Get the fucking thing out of here was my response.
He actually handed it in to the police which he didn't tell me he was doing till he'd done it but under a big threat of we know you came into possession after it was reassembled get it back or we'll bury you.
As far as I know I never came up on the radar but it was a hell of a weapon and I can't believe I was foolish enough to have it in my own house!
I can turn the events over in my head and I cannot think why I behaved so stupidly but the weapon was taken out of circulation and Sid faced no chargers and like I say I didn't come up on the radar.
Cue guest I'm talking bullshit.
OK.

What a shame! They are wonderful bits of kit to let rip with, I loved firing those things off as rapidly as I possibly could.
SG Rounds, with super glue dropped into them :smilin:

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Major » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:09 am

I am a Tory as you all are aware

Labour /leftiz wants that which a Tory has.

Labour/ leftyiz does not have anything which a Tory wants or needs because we work for it

SIMPLE
Major
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:13 pm

Major wrote:I am a Tory as you all are aware

Labour /leftiz wants that which a Tory has.

Labour/ leftyiz does not have anything which a Tory wants or needs because we work for it

SIMPLE

Too simplified in fact, you are suggesting that all Tory voters are rich and all Labour supporters are poor and also scroungers --which of course is a load of bollocks.

Personally I am sure that many Tory and Labour supporters don't support the proliferation of food banks, as per the government who actually seem to think it a good thing, and I don't think any of them either support the fact that people are dying from starvation and freezing to death because they cannot afford to eat and heat their homes. Are you saying you don't give a fuck about these people?

The increasing levels of poverty brought on by Government policies were seen as cruel and inhumane by a UN report that our non-caring Government chose to completely ignore.

Covid has shown quite clearly that the only thing this Government actually cares about is themselves, this has been highlighted nicely by the way they lined the pockets of both themselves and their chums when awarding any and all contracts in the war on Covid.

If you honestly support the Tories then you need to have a think, they don't give a flying fuck about the people they are meant to serve and they are using their time in office for self advancement by raping the coffers so that they all end up even more rich than they are now.

Labour on the other hand will undoubtedly address this evil as and when and if they get into office, which will be a good thing for the poorer echelons of society.

How can you support such a bunch of self- serving arseholes who seem to have declared a war on the poor and created an unworkable benefits system that pays so little it is a joke calling it welfare?

They have blood/deaths on their hands and they clearly have zero conscience because they say it is all bullshit. I would like to see them swap places with those struggling to survive on a daily basis.
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs