To Stop Climate Change.............................

Re: To Stop Climate Change.............................

Postby .SF. » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:55 pm

Maddog wrote:Some of yall need more friends. :leer:

Facebook doesn't count.
.SF.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:04 pm

Had an opticians appointment earlier then went to the supermarket so even though I had to go into town didn't see a single person I knew!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:33 pm

Attachments
ZUBY.jpg
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:48 pm

.SF. wrote:

Facebook doesn't count.

You don't expect me to go out and meet people in person do you?
Maddog

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:04 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:You have had forty years to learn the basic science, epic fail! (i know why .01% increase in southern hemisphere water volume :twirl: and includes the reason for increasing Earths, Venus's and Mars masses, that would be cool if as a species we pulled that off without calamity)... CO2 isn't soluble in water either, it is the difference between sparkling and flat! This is what they are actually talking about... https://www.theice.com/products/197/EUA-Futures

I don't have a clue why you put that link there and suspect you don't either but CO2 is soluble in water.

CO2 isn't soluble in water! If it was, then there would be no need to put a tea spoon in the neck of champaign bottles. I will make it even simpler... How many known carbon sinks are there in the world, and how many are moving? Like i said years ago... Crude isn't a fossil fuel it is a product of microbes.

I put the link there because that is the traded commodity which governments and media talk about instead of the carbon cycle (which i learn twenty years ago, including hydrogen and oxygen cycles).
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:09 pm

In twenty years guess how many people i have known and know ever bothered contacting me when my details are in the phone book? So much for invitations :thud:
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:45 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:You have had forty years to learn the basic science, epic fail! (i know why .01% increase in southern hemisphere water volume :twirl: and includes the reason for increasing Earths, Venus's and Mars masses, that would be cool if as a species we pulled that off without calamity)... CO2 isn't soluble in water either, it is the difference between sparkling and flat! This is what they are actually talking about... https://www.theice.com/products/197/EUA-Futures

I don't have a clue why you put that link there and suspect you don't either but CO2 is soluble in water.

CO2 isn't soluble in water! If it was, then there would be no need to put a tea spoon in the neck of champaign bottles. I will make it even simpler... How many known carbon sinks are there in the world, and how many are moving? Like i said years ago... Crude isn't a fossil fuel it is a product of microbes.

I put the link there because that is the traded commodity which governments and media talk about instead of the carbon cycle (which i learn twenty years ago, including hydrogen and oxygen cycles).

commodity index EUA buy at $54.09, sell at $54.15... Bla, bla, bla...

Instead of a second quote. Maddog said friends and he had covid. Just curious how long it took medical staff in hospital to clear their pulmonary edema?
art0hur0moh

Postby Text » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:48 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Rollup you know very well that he has a chronic habit of posting completely irrelevant links, and gives long rambling replies that are even LESS relevant. He loves posting his strange controversial views on all matters relating to science - even tho he admits he never studied it. And he tells everyone they are stupid.

@ Art0moh - you make a sweeping statement that 'CO2 is not soluble in water'. :eyebrow: Well it is. :thumbsup: More so than oxygen and nitrogen. And if the temperature is lowered, or the pressure raised, it's even more soluble.
It's one thing for you to get complicated things wrong - and you always do ..... but it's quite another to get such a simple, basic fact wrong, something that could've been so easily checked if you weren't sure.
Text

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:04 pm

Text wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Rollup you know very well that he has a chronic habit of posting completely irrelevant links, and gives long rambling replies that are even LESS relevant. He loves posting his strange controversial views on all matters relating to science - even tho he admits he never studied it. And he tells everyone they are stupid.

@ Art0moh - you make a sweeping statement that 'CO2 is not soluble in water'. :eyebrow: Well it is. :thumbsup: More so than oxygen and nitrogen. And if the temperature is lowered, or the pressure raised, it's even more soluble.
It's one thing for you to get complicated things wrong - and you always do ..... but it's quite another to get such a simple, basic fact wrong, something that could've been so easily checked if you weren't sure.

Get some soot from your chimney, and silicates from you garden... Place in a container with water, shake vigorously, your proof is the silicates will settle and carbon wont. What is the conclusion of your experiment?

Up until a few weeks ago, carbon sinks where only a theoretical conclusion. My prediction was correct based on real scientific investigation!
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:24 pm

Text wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I guess he is totally not of this planet...

"Find out what's really in those bubbles that give your drinks their fizz.

The bubbles in fizzy drinks are caused by carbon dioxide (CO2). Carbon dioxide is a colourless odourless gas that dissolves in water under pressure.

The carbon dioxide forms a very weak carbonic acid, (H2C03) which causes the tingly sensation on your tongue. The amount of carbonic acid created depends on the pressure."

https://www.open.edu/openlearn/science- ... zzy-drinks

It's good of you to spend time trying to educate him Text.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:32 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Text wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

The bubbles in fizzy drinks are caused by carbon dioxide (CO2). Carbon dioxide is a colourless odourless gas that dissolves in water under pressure.

The carbon dioxide forms a very weak carbonic acid, (H2C03) which causes the tingly sensation on your tongue. The amount of carbonic acid created depends on the pressure."

Wrong! The atomic structure of carbon is stable even in the Sun! Two oxygen atoms only make it a bit more buoyant. So waters density will squeeze the co2 out of the water. Plus the presurised container of salty bitter refreshment is temporally isolated from the real world.
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:47 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Text wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Wrong! The atomic structure of carbon is stable even in the Sun! Two oxygen atoms only make it a bit more buoyant. So waters density will squeeze the co2 out of the water. Plus the presurised container of salty bitter refreshment is temporally isolated from the real world.

Idiot! They call them carbonated drinks for a reason :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:51 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Text wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Get some soot from your chimney, and silicates from you garden... Place in a container with water, shake vigorously, your proof is the silicates will settle and carbon wont. What is the conclusion of your experiment?

Up until a few weeks ago, carbon sinks where only a theoretical conclusion. My prediction was correct based on real scientific investigation!

What utter codswallop!

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:31 pm

LordRaven wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Text wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

What utter codswallop!

Idiot. It is water with additives! That isn't the carbon cycle! There is no co2 in smoke!
art0hur0moh

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:42 pm

Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs