Celebrity sued for using photograph of herself

Re: Celebrity sued for using photograph of herself

Postby Maddog » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:12 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Maddog still interested to know why you are cruising outside people's property taking photos... answer the question god dammit :razz:

He works for Google Earth - :gigglesnshit:

Here's of of his Image

hahah! i am curious to know :ooer: seems odd, hasn't got the tenants permission sneaks 'snaps' then dashes off :mrgreen:

Why does an appraiser even take photos of homes?

When appraising a residential property, one of the main ways appraisers develop an opinion of value, is by comparing their subject to other homes similar to the subject property that have recently sold. In a typical refinance or purchase transaction, the form we use states that we have inspected the neighborhood, and each of the comparable sales from at least the street. The best way we can prove we have examined a comparable sale is by taking a photograph of the home. But more importantly, most banks require original photographs of comparable sales. That means we can’t just rip a photo off the MLS and call it a day.

https://riverfrontappraisals.com/dont-s ... appraiser/
Maddog

Postby xtras1 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:07 pm

Maddog wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Maddog still interested to know why you are cruising outside people's property taking photos... answer the question god dammit :razz:

Here's of of his Image

hahah! i am curious to know :ooer: seems odd, hasn't got the tenants permission sneaks 'snaps' then dashes off :mrgreen:

When appraising a residential property, one of the main ways appraisers develop an opinion of value, is by comparing their subject to other homes similar to the subject property that have recently sold. In a typical refinance or purchase transaction, the form we use states that we have inspected the neighborhood, and each of the comparable sales from at least the street. The best way we can prove we have examined a comparable sale is by taking a photograph of the home. But more importantly, most banks require original photographs of comparable sales. That means we can’t just rip a photo off the MLS and call it a day.

Aah thank you, nothing as sinister as I thought then :razz:
xtras1

Postby Maddog » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:15 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Maddog wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Here's of of his Image

Aah thank you, nothing as sinister as I thought then :razz:

Not for work anyway.

I tend to be sinister after work. :cool:
Maddog

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs