Eric tells Boris to take a flying effing leap.

Re: Eric tells Boris to take a flying effing leap.

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:34 pm

Guest wrote:Derek Clapped-out knew when he made this statement there was no way he could deliver on it.

It's just libertarian wokeism at it's worst.

Are you saying he will play in the UK?
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:53 pm

Guest wrote:Derek Clapped-out knew when he made this statement there was no way he could deliver on it.

I was confused by the phrase libertarian wokeism.

Would I be right in thinking it comes from the same place as the concept of 'liberal fascism'? Being an example of a deliberate oxymoron?

Libertarian Wokeism would therefore be the idea that being asked to take a vaccine that will certainly vastly improve public health is a 'government plot' - presumably a 'plot' to improve public health which is exactly what governments should be doing.
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:56 am

Cactus Jack wrote:

Would I be right in thinking it comes from the same place as the concept of 'liberal fascism'? Being an example of a deliberate oxymoron?

Libertarian Wokeism would therefore be the idea that being asked to take a vaccine that will certainly vastly improve public health is a 'government plot' - presumably a 'plot' to improve public health which is exactly what governments should be doing.

Libertarians don't believe the vaccine is a plot. All of them that I know have received theirs..

We just don't believe in using force to make you get yours.

Our guiding principle is the NAP.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:33 am

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Libertarians don't believe the vaccine is a plot. All of them that I know have received theirs..

We just don't believe in using force to make you get yours.

Our guiding principle is the NAP.

No it isn't. Your guiding principles are sociopathy and narrcissism
Cactus Jack

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs