Trump-backed candidate loses in Texas special election

Re: Trump-backed candidate loses in Texas special election

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:34 pm

Holly wrote:@CT
Perhaps I misunderstood the guests comment and they were just being sarcastic, even so, I don't like Guests insulting members, be it you, Maddog or any other member. If they want to do so, they can log in, it's only fair.

Fair enough.
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:47 pm

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
drum wrote:CJ stop being personal with members, you do it all the time. You did it with Mungo too and canny etc. Quit it, it makes you look petty.

I've always been very respectful with Canny, and observe the reverse has always been true.

The one place canny and I differ is when the Right Whingers on here start the ad hominems and the moderators let them get away with it with no comments whatsoever - as you did yesterday with the Maddog's many personal attacks on me, I will give it back - and judging by theirs and your reaction I am better at it than they are.

You wouldn't need to defend them if they were good enough to defend themselves - or if you held conservatives to the same standards.

You can't expect the Moderators to apply the same standards to Americans.

All of the USA lags behind Europe in education and Texas is one of the most undereducated states there is and it's getting worse not better so you can't blame Texans for lacking education. You're normally all for positive discrimination, well this is what it looks like in action.

In the future if you want to insult one of our members or a whole state of the USA, don't do it anonymously, it's not fair, log in so Maddog can have a comeback :roll:

People get envious and lash out. I'm used to it.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:28 pm

Maddog wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
drum wrote:CJ stop being personal with members, you do it all the time. You did it with Mungo too and canny etc. Quit it, it makes you look petty.

I've always been very respectful with Canny, and observe the reverse has always been true.

The one place canny and I differ is when the Right Whingers on here start the ad hominems and the moderators let them get away with it with no comments whatsoever - as you did yesterday with the Maddog's many personal attacks on me, I will give it back - and judging by theirs and your reaction I am better at it than they are.

You wouldn't need to defend them if they were good enough to defend themselves - or if you held conservatives to the same standards.

You can't expect the Moderators to apply the same standards to Americans.

All of the USA lags behind Europe in education and Texas is one of the most undereducated states there is and it's getting worse not better so you can't blame Texans for lacking education. You're normally all for positive discrimination, well this is what it looks like in action.

In the future if you want to insult one of our members or a whole state of the USA, don't do it anonymously, it's not fair, log in so Maddog can have a comeback :roll:

People get envious and lash out. I'm used to it.

So am I - as the one being attacked I feel better placed to comment on it.
Cactus Jack

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs