A Benjamin for a jab.

A Benjamin for a jab.

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:34 am

President Joe Biden has called on state and local governments to give $100 to those who opt to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

The White House announced the new plan Thursday as the dangerous delta variant continues to spread across the U.S. and some states lag behind in vaccination rates.

The White House said the new plan will incentivize the vaccine-hesitant to go get their shots.

https://www.huffp.st/PmQ9OD8

Maybe I should have held out for a few more months? :dunno:
Maddog

Re: A Benjamin for a jab.

Postby drum » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:01 am

Maybe if they had given out all those $100 bills before vaccines came available , people might have lived, or lived a bit better. The offer might fry some CT heads
drum

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:23 am

Maddog wrote:President Joe Biden has called on state and local governments to give $100 to those who opt to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

The White House announced the new plan Thursday as the dangerous delta variant continues to spread across the U.S. and some states lag behind in vaccination rates.

The White House said the new plan will incentivize the vaccine-hesitant to go get their shots.

https://www.huffp.st/PmQ9OD8

Maybe I should have held out for a few more months? :dunno:

He's not very bright is he?
Raggamuffin

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:49 am

Again we see the driving need for conservatives to see themselves as victims.

'I didn't get a lollipop with my jab' is something you would admonish a 3 year old for crying about in private.
Cactus Jack

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:00 am

drum wrote:Maybe if they had given out all those $100 bills before vaccines came available , people might have lived, or lived a bit better. The offer might fry some CT heads

They probably didn’t think they’d need to. Rich countries aren’t nec full of smart people.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:05 am

drum wrote:Maybe if they had given out all those $100 bills before vaccines came available , people might have lived, or lived a bit better. The offer might fry some CT heads

Offered 100 bills for what?

How would a 100 bill prevent covid?
Maddog

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:06 am

Cactus Jack wrote:Again we see the driving need for conservatives to see themselves as victims.

'I didn't get a lollipop with my jab' is something you would admonish a 3 year old for crying about in private.

Maybe it's "conservatives" who aren't getting the jabs. You make a lot of assumptions.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:07 am

Maddog wrote:

It would have given people an incentive to get the jab. However, if they didn't get one and then got Covid, it's their own fault.
Raggamuffin

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:10 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Again we see the driving need for conservatives to see themselves as victims.

Maybe it's "conservatives" who aren't getting the jabs. You make a lot of assumptions.

It's a mixture here.

You will find anti vaxers in Alabama and San Francisco. Plenty of white farmers in Nebraska and black folks in Detroit.

These rewards aren't new. Seattle gave out joints if you got a shot.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:11 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It would have given people an incentive to get the jab. However, if they didn't get one and then got Covid, it's their own fault.

How can you get a jab before the vaccine is available?
Maddog

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:15 am

Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Oh, I see what you mean!

Maybe drum will explain her post. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:17 am

Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I presumed drum meant as soon as they became available, early incentive for the hard of thinking, seeings as basic science is beyond them.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:17 am

Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's a mixture here.

You will find anti vaxers in Alabama and San Francisco. Plenty of white farmers in Nebraska and black folks in Detroit.

Nothing to do with "conservatives" seeing themselves as victims then for not getting $100.

I think it's a bad idea - it's rewarding selfishness and stupidity.
Raggamuffin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:18 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's a mixture here.

Nothing to do with "conservatives" seeing themselves as victims then for not getting $100.

Something Maddog wishes he’d held out for. :gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:21 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's a mixture here.

Something Maddog wishes he’d held out for. :gigglesnshit:

It's $100.

That's 5 table dances at the titty bar. :gigglesnshit:

I guess I could go back and get them again. I don't really think anyone would know.

Do you think an arm or a leg would fall off if I was double vaccinated?
Maddog

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs