My super fit twin brother died of Covid wishing he had been

Re: My super fit twin brother died of Covid wishing he had been

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:30 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Leaving the attempts of the extreme right twins to turn this into yet another thread about Texas let's deal with this man from Texas

You brought up Texas.

Or do you think Texas is the only state with a border? :gigglesnshit:

It's not directly relevant to this thread but at least until recently most Mexican illegals come in through O'Hare Airport and if my geography is anywhere near right that's closer to the Canadian border than the Mexican one.

I will give you credit for never having subscribed to Trump's wall so it's really just an aside.
Cactus Jack

Re: My super fit twin brother died of Covid wishing he had been

Postby Maddog » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:24 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Leaving the attempts of the extreme right twins to turn this into yet another thread about Texas let's deal with this man from Texas

You brought up Texas.

Or do you think Texas is the only state with a border? :gigglesnshit:

It's not directly relevant to this thread but at least until recently most Mexican illegals come in through O'Hare Airport and if my geography is anywhere near right that's closer to the Canadian border than the Mexican one.

I will give you credit for never having subscribed to Trump's wall so it's really just an aside.

Ever hear of New Mexico, Arizona or California?

Again, you brought up Texas to bitch about people in Texas talking about Texas now and then.
Maddog

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs