Hey Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?

Hey Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?

Postby Maddog » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:00 am

BLACK ENTERPRISE reported earlier this week that the activist and writer is reportedly moving out of his $842K home that many believe was bought with donations from his social media followers.

Now, according to an Instagram post from civil rights attorney Lee Merritt on Thursday, he is helping King solicit funds for another possibly lavish home for him and his wife to occupy.

Says Merritt: “My good friends @shaunking and @mrsraiking are being forced

to move from their home after national media publications printed their home address claiming they lived in a house too lavish for their incomes. Shaun is one of the nation’s leading movement journalist and Rai is an education professional who purchased this modest home after years of saving and planning.”

He continues: “What is happening to the King family is fundamentally unfair and heartbreaking but for the sake of the safety of their children they have to move. Security advisors have caution them to do so quickly. This is an expensive proposition and will force them to sell their home at a loss. I’m asking you to send them your support today. These two are literally married to the movement and will stop what they are doing at any given moment to serve the needs of others. They are in need of our help today. Let’s show up for them.”

https://www.blackenterprise.com/attorne ... 00-estate/

Open your hearts and your wallets for Mr King.

If you don't, you're probably a racist. :cool:
Maddog

Re: Hey Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?

Postby drum » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:03 am

A bit radical I know, but has he tried getting a job?, y'know, like normal people do when they need money. :dunno:
drum

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:36 am

I don't even know who he is. :dunno:
Raggamuffin

Postby Maddog » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't even know who he is. :dunno:

He's a major.player in the BLM movement.

Also a fraud.

He.has revealed personal details of people.he feels have done something wrong and sicced his followers on them.

He just met karma.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:36 pm

drum wrote:A bit radical I know, but has he tried getting a job?, y'know, like normal people do when they need money. :dunno:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/shaun-kin ... -it-goes-3

He's got money.
Maddog

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:51 am

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs