SYRIA LEFT TO OWN DEVICES

Re: SYRIA LEFT TO OWN DEVICES

Postby ArchieG » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:49 pm

Gabby wrote:
DND wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:This woke lot are full of shite - they talk the talk, but that's about as far as it goes.

Now we've got this latest twat claiming he would willingly go into Isis territory because 'ALL life matters'

You would have thought that instead of posting on here about how willing he is to go, he would actually be out there now, digging Syrians out of the rubble.

I guess you're one of the twats who landed us in the mess we are in because of your RW views.
Woke? Only after a good sleep. :bum:

As for me going there? Six weeks I'll be there. So big mouth, anything else?
Must piss you off. You too old to go?
I'm sure if you're hit you won't be missed...

Are you going anywhere near the Al-Roj camp?…. :whistle:

Has he lined up a hot date?
ArchieG

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:57 pm

ArchieG wrote:
Gabby wrote:
DND wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:This woke lot are full of shite - they talk the talk, but that's about as far as it goes.

Now we've got this latest twat claiming he would willingly go into Isis territory because 'ALL life matters'

You would have thought that instead of posting on here about how willing he is to go, he would actually be out there now, digging Syrians out of the rubble.

I guess you're one of the twats who landed us in the mess we are in because of your RW views.
Woke? Only after a good sleep. :bum:

As for me going there? Six weeks I'll be there. So big mouth, anything else?
Must piss you off. You too old to go?
I'm sure if you're hit you won't be missed...

Are you going anywhere near the Al-Roj camp?…. :whistle:

Has he lined up a hot date?

Not if he’s got his head screwed on.., :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby ArchieG » Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:19 pm

Not if he’s got his head screwed on.., :gigglesnshit:

Something metallic in the neck area might prevent misadventure.
ArchieG

Postby DND » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:11 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
DND wrote:
No, I leave that to you. All of them are crap right wing posts. I may not always post here, but I do read. Did I say I was going to look for people under rubble? Please feel free to point that out to me. :dunno: My work is humanitarian. Knock yourself out old boy.

'My work is humanitarian' LoL

Earlier in the thread you said you would willingly go to Syria, now a few posts later you are actually going.

What happened between those posts - did Isis book you an Uber?

You a re a typical lying woke idiot - it's no wonder that normal people laugh at your sort.

And once again, you look like the idiot you are. You asked me if I'd go, and here is my answer - "And to answer your question, I would go willingly to help these people. ALL life matters." You see, I KNEW I was going, that's the difference. Now off you fk back to your RW/BritNat crap.
Oh, and I'm back !!!! :dafinger:
DND

Postby DND » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:16 pm

Gabby wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
DND wrote:And to answer your question, I would go willingly to help these people. ALL life matters.

So what's stopping you?

Are you another typical lefty - all talk and no action?

Seems that way… all mouth, no trousers! :roll:

Rather not be all mouth like you dear. Yes, I see the duplicitous person you are.
Here did you file that police report? Funny you having to do that yet you are married to a policeman...another one of your tales. Off you pop dolly dunderhead.
DND

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:45 pm

DND wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
DND wrote:And to answer your question, I would go willingly to help these people. ALL life matters.

So what's stopping you?

Are you another typical lefty - all talk and no action?

Seems that way… all mouth, no trousers! :roll:

Rather not be all mouth like you dear. Yes, I see the duplicitous person you are.
Here did you file that police report? Funny you having to do that yet you are married to a policeman...another one of your tales. Off you pop dolly dunderhead.

Scum like that are still being restricted/banned from Twitter due to mass lefty reporting :smilin:

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs