Couple and their "missing" baby

Couple and their "missing" baby

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:30 pm

This really is an odd state of affairs. :scratch:

A couple went on the run with their two month old baby after their car burst into flames on the M61. It took police a week to track them down and have now arrested them, but searching for the baby.

Mark Gordon is a convicted sex offender and Constance Marten comes from a very wealthy family whose father did his own 'disappearing' act by turning his back on a £115 million fortune to go off whale watching and massaging heads.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... ource=push

https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/napi ... 54208.html
Grafenwalder

Re: Couple and their "missing" baby

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:40 pm

Amazing how the apparent manhunt for them went largely unreported. Isn't her father a billionaire Baron who may have pulled some strings to mitigate any damage to the family name?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:07 pm

Stooo wrote:Amazing how the apparent manhunt for them went largely unreported. Isn't her father a billionaire Baron who may have pulled some strings to mitigate any damage to the family name?

No. As well as going off whale watching and massaging his head he believes he first met his psychotherapist four hundred years ago. He's a bit of an oddball.

Its all in the second link I posted!
Grafenwalder

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:29 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:Amazing how the apparent manhunt for them went largely unreported. Isn't her father a billionaire Baron who may have pulled some strings to mitigate any damage to the family name?

No. As well as going off whale watching and massaging his head he believes he first met his psychotherapist four hundred years ago. He's a bit of an oddball.

Its all in the second link I posted!

Shades of the Tetra Pac unsolved death let alone Issei Sagawa with the common denominators of money and influence. Any thoughts of when the Epstein black books will be published? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:58 pm

The police have found the remains of a baby, how awful.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:13 pm

Stooo wrote:The police have found the remains of a baby, how awful.

I felt that the couple already knew that and was only a matter of time before it was discovered. Hopefully the cause was natural but serious questions need answering. Quite why they have been so stubborn with the police is mystifying.
Grafenwalder

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:25 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:

I felt that the couple already knew that and was only a matter of time before it was discovered. Hopefully the cause was natural but serious questions need answering. Quite why they have been so stubborn with the police is mystifying.

I understand that there is a cult involved.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:25 am

Stooo wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

Do tell.
.SF.

Postby Holly » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:57 am

Stooo wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

You ask for links boss, so post a link :again?:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:59 am

Stooo wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

You ask for links boss, so post a link.
Just doing my mod duty :snooty:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:07 am

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

You ask for links boss, so post a link.
Just doing my mod duty :snooty:

He never keeps it simple. Always wants to leave people hanging like it makes it more interesting or something. It doesn't of course it just annoys the fuck out of people.
Maybe that's what he likes doing :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:17 pm

I will when I get home but the fact that they were members of a Nigerian religious group is all over the media.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:18 pm

Stooo wrote:I will when I get home but the fact that they were members of a Nigerian religious group is all over the media.

Hells teeth Stoo you don't half get down some rabbit holes. Which site did you get that wacko CT from? Don't tell me the same lot claim the baby was part of a black magic sacrifice?

Meantime here is a timeline from when they left their burning car on the M61. They used taxis to travel around and one journey was a three hour trip in the middle of the night!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64797168
Grafenwalder

Postby Stooo » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:13 pm

Jesus H Christ it's been reported for days, the Indy is the fourth link down on a search for :NAA:

Constance Marten, who has been missing with Mark Gordon since early January, is said to have been left confused and traumatised after spending six months at the Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, where she would have been forced to undergo “intense” work running the church while living in dormitories alongside some 100 other disciples, many of whom are thought to be British nationals.

On one occasion, the 35-year-old was apparently forced to eat the leftovers of the church’s “prophet” and controversial leader, TB Joshua. Another time, she was placed in social exile – the customary punishment for disciples who were not “focused enough” on the church leader, or who spoke about their former lives.

After leaving the church, Ms Marten spoke about experiencing paranormal activity after meditation, which became so out of control that she once collapsed on the floor laughing while queueing in Starbucks.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 79865.html

The lack of child caring skills may well be due to her own father's neglect:

During this time, he (Napier Marten) left his small children at home (Constance was just nine-years-old at the time) and adopted a life of whale-watching, spiritual exploration and tree surgery in Australia after allegedly hearing a voice in his head instruct him to do so.

Napier recounted several life-changing incidents from the journey to Josephine Sellers, a psychotherapist who resides on the Crichel estate and whom he believes he first met four centuries ago in a previous life.

https://www.nationalworld.com/news/peop ... se-4044427

“There's enough material there for an entire conference.”

Enough links for you guys? :again?:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:00 pm

Stooo wrote:Jesus H Christ it's been reported for days, the Indy is the fourth link down on a search for :NAA:

Constance Marten, who has been missing with Mark Gordon since early January, is said to have been left confused and traumatised after spending six months at the Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, where she would have been forced to undergo “intense” work running the church while living in dormitories alongside some 100 other disciples, many of whom are thought to be British nationals.

On one occasion, the 35-year-old was apparently forced to eat the leftovers of the church’s “prophet” and controversial leader, TB Joshua. Another time, she was placed in social exile – the customary punishment for disciples who were not “focused enough” on the church leader, or who spoke about their former lives.

After leaving the church, Ms Marten spoke about experiencing paranormal activity after meditation, which became so out of control that she once collapsed on the floor laughing while queueing in Starbucks.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 79865.html

The lack of child caring skills may well be due to her own father's neglect:

During this time, he (Napier Marten) left his small children at home (Constance was just nine-years-old at the time) and adopted a life of whale-watching, spiritual exploration and tree surgery in Australia after allegedly hearing a voice in his head instruct him to do so.

Napier recounted several life-changing incidents from the journey to Josephine Sellers, a psychotherapist who resides on the Crichel estate and whom he believes he first met four centuries ago in a previous life.

https://www.nationalworld.com/news/peop ... se-4044427

“There's enough material there for an entire conference.”

Enough links for you guys? :again?:

I'd already posted about her family background and father (second link on OP). :again?:

This seems to be the church website; https://allnations.org.uk/ourstory Nothing about Joshua or eating leftovers though - maybe she was tripping out on some chemical substance.
Grafenwalder

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs