WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Just awful stuff

Re: WHAT WILL YOU STOCKPILE FOR POST-BREXIT ?

Postby LordRaven » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:09 pm

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Pages and pages of Thai Taxaxtion :gigglesnshit: Have a ball and bollocks to taxes :smilin:

:yess:

Waking up in paradise every morning, whatever time you physically wake up with zero need for urgency, I am sure you won't worry about much apart from a nice place to have lunch and a few evening drinks- a place with a view being preferable.
I loved the bars where you could watch the sun seemingly dip into the ocean.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Guest wrote: :awesome:

This Titanic Brexit mash-up has been called an 'absolute masterpiece'

This comic masterpiece stars Boris Johnson, Michael Gove and Nigel Farage

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... n-13091272

Very good!

Bring on the next GE with stuff like this! :cool:

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:09 pm

Cannydc wrote:Oh dear.

UK state pensions can be paid out in the UK, where you may avoid tax if your UK income is under the personal allowance of 11,500 GBP per year.

And will.

So, money paid into UK bank. one annual holiday a year (or perhaps 2) to check on property, and take cash back to Thailand. Max allowed undeclared is £10k each, so plenty. There are NO fees or charges to bring your home currency, and NO fees or charges to exchange it into baht in Thailand.

Job's a good 'un.

Oh, and the exchange rate is better that way too :twirl:

I would strongly recommend that you seek professional tax advice
I don't know about tax in Thailand, but what I do know is about tax in the UK, and my home country
And what you have said in that context is absolutely wrong.
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:02 am

MungoBrush wrote:

UK state pensions can be paid out in the UK, where you may avoid tax if your UK income is under the personal allowance of 11,500 GBP per year.

And will.

So, money paid into UK bank. one annual holiday a year (or perhaps 2) to check on property, and take cash back to Thailand. Max allowed undeclared is £10k each, so plenty. There are NO fees or charges to bring your home currency, and NO fees or charges to exchange it into baht in Thailand.

Job's a good 'un.

I don't know about tax in Thailand, but what I do know is about tax in the UK, and my home country

Errr - just to put the lid on this - my wife's profession is lecturer in Thai accountancy AND TAX LAW, she taught here.

FFS give up trying to show off / score points / whatever else your game is. You have been officially burned by my missus...
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:10 am

You must trust your wife canny signing all your assets over. How long have you been married? How did you meet? Hopefully for your sake answers are:longtime and :not on internet.

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:49 am

Cannydc wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

And will.

Job's a good 'un.

Errr - just to put the lid on this - my wife's profession is lecturer in Thai accountancy AND TAX LAW, she taught here.

FFS give up trying to show off / score points / whatever else your game is. You have been officially burned by my missus...

If that's true, then you should have checked with her before you posted that absolutely stupid comment about simplyfying the tax code down to one A4 sheet of paper and disallowing all deductions.

She could have set you straight and saved you a lot of public embarrassment.
MungoBrush

Postby Cannydc » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:52 am

B.U.R.N.E.D
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:00 am

Guest wrote:You must trust your wife canny signing all your assets over. How long have you been married? How did you meet? Hopefully for your sake answers are:longtime and :not on internet.

None of this is any of your business, of course.

However, we have been very happily married for 10 years in October. We did indeed meet online, she was looking for an English penfriend to help improve her English language skills for potential promotion to Head of Department. I went to Thailand to meet her. The rest is history.

As for signing over all assets, don't be silly. If you are married, you have done the same for at least half..
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:01 am

This thread has gone way off course
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:02 am

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:You must trust your wife canny signing all your assets over. How long have you been married? How did you meet? Hopefully for your sake answers are:longtime and :not on internet.

However, we have been very happily married for 10 years in October. We did indeed meet online, she was looking for an English penfriend to help improve her English language skills for potential promotion to Head of Department. I went to Thailand to meet her. The rest is history.

As for signing over all assets, don't be silly. If you are married, you have done the same for at least half..

Why admit to searching for a Thai hottie on the internet?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:03 am

LordRaven wrote:This thread has gone way off course

Correct.

I have added Salt, pepper, dried mustard, tomato ketchup and Daddies sauce to the list...
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:05 am

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

LOL - I wasn't. I was actually seeking opinions on potential holiday destinations.
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:21 am

Cannydc wrote:B.U.R.N.E.D

You stupid fool
If it was even remotely possible to reduce the entire tax code down to one A4 sheet of paper, your wife would be out of a job.
MungoBrush

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:26 am

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:This thread has gone way off course

Correct.

I have added Salt, pepper, dried mustard, tomato ketchup and Daddies sauce to the list...

Why not copy all the aid agencies? Throw a few hundred gallons of cooking oil in :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:29 am

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

LOL - I wasn't. I was actually seeking opinions on potential holiday destinations.

Did you try a Russian site first?
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to Really Crap Threads