Poor Meghan Markle and Archie

Just awful stuff

Poor Meghan Markle and Archie

Postby it's so sad » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:14 pm

I'm gutted that she was forced to go on another tour of South Africa so soon after there being a fire in her baby's nursery? FFs this is bad. Why wasn't there a smoke alarm? Why was she put in a housing unit instead of some ambassador's mansion or something. I mean wtf is going on here?
it's so sad

Re: Poor Meghan Markle and Archie

Postby .SF. » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:08 am

If you need to know more about that shocking story, here's a royal expert giving her professional (and as always, unbiased) opinion…

.SF.

Postby Dean » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:13 am

.SF. wrote:If you need to know more about that shocking story, here's a royal expert giving her professional (and as always, unbiased) opinion…

Is this a dig at Holly?
Dean

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:34 am

Dean wrote:
.SF. wrote:If you need to know more about that shocking story, here's a royal expert giving her professional (and as always, unbiased) opinion…

Is this a dig at Holly?

Of course it is. Just the fact that he calls Neil Sean a her, knowing that I asked him a few times before to stop his homophobia, tells you that it's a dig.
He seems bored.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:37 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

Is this a dig at Holly?

Of course it is. Just the fact that he calls Neil Sean a her, knowing that I asked him a few times before to stop his homophobia, tells you that it's a dig.
He seems bored.

He doesn’t even hide it any more.
Dean

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:03 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

Is this a dig at Holly?

He seems bored.

He doesn’t even hide it any more.

I know, like I said, he must be bored. If his pathetic baiting attempt is supposed to wind me up, well good luck to him, I'm no biting.
This whole thread is supposed to be a windup anyway. Wouldn't surprise me if it was SF who started it as a guest in the first place.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:20 am

Yeah, it seems like his style. Bit weird really.
Dean

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:27 pm

Dean wrote:Yeah, it seems like his style. Bit weird really.

Not weird at all, he likes to attack that particular reporter because he doesn't seem to like the idea that he might be gay. I'm not even sure he is tbh, he might be, but he keeps his sexuality to himself. He definitely doesn't identify as a female. So for SF referring to him as a her/she, is pretty much homophobic. But anyway, lets see how much SF will actually contribute to this threat, he was quite enthusiastic with his first post/video in the hope it would fire me up, and although I might be wrong thinking he's trolling, he might actually really be interested in the topic. Who knows? Time will tell :gigglesnshit:
Holly
Site Admin

Return to Really Crap Threads