Raving NLI

Just awful stuff

Raving NLI

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:05 pm

Is there some point to this NLI lark or are you just enjoying looking a daft?
Rolluplostinspace

Re: Raving NLI

Postby Raving NLI » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:38 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Is there some point to this NLI lark or are you just enjoying looking a daft?

Can you actually see me? :kinell:

I’ll log in when this woke and OTT trans bollocks fades into history.

The world has gone mad, mutual respect, live and let live, and allow people to be who and want they want to be is enough.

We don’t need anymore militant minorities making demands on the majority, and backing their silly bollox only empowers them. Give an inch and they’ll take a mile, so when will it end?

Did you see the trans who served 30 years for murder at a rally telling the crowed to “fucking punch a TERF in the face?”

Hate speech for sure, but will anything be done?

And what’s this Bonus Hole crap?

I saw women on TV complaint that all this is like an invasion on womanhood itself, all because of militant fruitcakes.
Raving NLI

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:47 pm

Fucking fruitcake

What on earth does logging in here or not logging in here have to do with 'woke and OTT trans bollocks'

what a ridiculous empty protest

personally I think it is just attention seeking bollocks, but there you go
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:10 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Fucking fruitcake

What on earth does logging in here or not logging in here have to do with 'woke and OTT trans bollocks'

I share the same outlook as Raven as to a kind of Star Trek utopia for the human race with everyone (or insert pronoun be it Krrrrrghhhhg or whatever) having the same chances and acceptance as everyone else and are appreciated as a vital part of an equal society. :thumbsup:

Quite frankly that's as woke as fuck...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:38 pm

Raving NLI wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Is there some point to this NLI lark or are you just enjoying looking a daft?

The world has gone mad, mutual respect, live and let live, and allow people to be who and want they want to be is enough.

We don’t need anymore militant minorities making demands on the majority, and backing their silly bollox only empowers them. Give an inch and they’ll take a mile, so when will it end?

Did you see the trans who served 30 years for murder at a rally telling the crowed to “fucking punch a TERF in the face?”

I saw women on TV complaint that all this is like an invasion on womanhood itself, all because of militant fruitcakes.

You stopped logging in before the 2 events you just mentioned. If you forgot your password there's no shame, just ask for another one

Postby Raving NLI » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:24 pm

Dear Hobbit, I come on here to converse with friends, who I’ve met, and who I’ve not met.

Also, I do so to comment, sometimes in a jocular manner, on matters that are important to me.

We are all entitled to our opinion after all.

What I don’t do is come on here to pick a fight - why? Because this forum needs contributions from people in order to survive.

Why, after having had one conversation with me on Stooo’s phone, you are so hostile to me, I really don’t know.

To be honest, I have no idea, and I don’t really want to know what drives tour hostility, to myself and so many other posters, who no longer post here - because of you.

Have you ever considers that your hostile attitude to others is killing this forum?

We just want to have a laugh, friendly banter, and keep the place going.

You, on the other hand, with no idea who you’re addressing, just attack in the most bizarre and spiteful manner.

I have no idea why you are so bitter and twisted, and I really don’t need to know, but it’s a fact that the only place you need to look for a viperous, venomous, vile tempered poster is in the mirror.

What have we ever done to you, apart from being polite and courteous?

So? Here goes, go and wash your potty mouth out, and employ a shrink, because there’s definitely something wrong with you, and you need a check up from the neck up.

The men in white coats would have a field day with you, and, as I proved recently, when you buggered off sharpish from tour faux pas, you really are thick as pig shit, and are about ad intelligent as a one called organism.

Now do us all a favour, to revive this forum, hand your badge in and fuck off to pick fights on some other forum, you absolutely odious, monstrosity of an unpleasant individual.
Raving NLI

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Raving NLI wrote:

You stopped logging in before the 2 events you just mentioned. If you forgot your password there's no shame, just ask for another one

You tell him Dean :mrgreen:

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:54 pm

Raving NLI wrote:

Dear Hobbit, I come on here to converse with friends, who I’ve met, and who I’ve not met.

Also, I do so to comment, sometimes in a jocular manner, on matters that are important to me.

What I don’t do is come on here to pick a fight - why? Because this forum needs contributions from people in order to survive.

Why, after having had one conversation with me on Stooo’s phone, you are so hostile to me, I really don’t know.

To be honest, I have no idea, and I don’t really want to know what drives tour hostility, to myself and so many other posters, who no longer post here - because of you.

Have you ever considers that your hostile attitude to others is killing this forum?

We just want to have a laugh, friendly banter, and keep the place going.

You, on the other hand, with no idea who you’re addressing, just attack in the most bizarre and spiteful manner.

I have no idea why you are so bitter and twisted, and I really don’t need to know, but it’s a fact that the only place you need to look for a viperous, venomous, vile tempered poster is in the mirror.

What have we ever done to you, apart from being polite and courteous?

So? Here goes, go and wash your potty mouth out, and employ a shrink, because there’s definitely something wrong with you, and you need a check up from the neck up.

The men in white coats would have a field day with you, and, as I proved recently, when you buggered off sharpish from tour faux pas, you really are thick as pig shit, and are about ad intelligent as a one called organism.

Now do us all a favour, to revive this forum, hand your badge in and fuck off to pick fights on some other forum, you absolutely odious, monstrosity of an unpleasant individual.

You stand for extreme wokery. Why are you even attacking anyone?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:57 pm

Ricky Gervais on Woke Culture
Rolluplostinspace

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:06 am

Raving NLI wrote:

blah blah blah

fucking fruitloop
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:08 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Raving NLI wrote:

blah blah blah

fucking fruitloop

Why call him a fruitloop?

What exactly bothers you about Raven?
What's it to you that he posts as a guest?
If that's what he wants to do, then let him.
He contributes to the forum, which is more than you ever do.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:11 am

Holly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Raving NLI wrote:

blah blah blah

fucking fruitloop

Do I get on your case when you have a go at CJ

no

so shut the fuck up :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:36 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Holly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Raving NLI wrote:

blah blah blah

fucking fruitloop

Do I get on your case when you have a go at CJ

no

so shut the fuck up :smilin:

So predictable :laughing:

Anyway, I actually have back and forth debates with CJ, we are on each others case.
He has a go at me, I have a go at him.
WTF do you ever do other than insulting posters for no reason.
How about you just piss off, nobody needs you here, have you not noticed that yet?
You're just toxic waste.
You don't do anything for this forum, or am I missing something? :dunno:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:45 am

fucking hell Holly, it is just a forum

you shouldn't be so invested in it, I appreciate you have very little in your life and you hate that unlike you I'm not here 20 hours a day, but really for the sake of your mental health you need to let it go

you may have chased other mods off but I'm not intimidated by you and I'm going nowhere despite your very best efforts, which frankly are quite poor

don't think I've forgotten how you let all those awful posts about Vicky through after she'd gone, saying she should suck it up, and then let me take the blame for all of it - and there's plenty more skeletons where that came from :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:12 am

HobbitFeet wrote:fucking hell Holly, it is just a forum

you shouldn't be so invested in it, I appreciate you have very little in your life and you hate that unlike you I'm not here 20 hours a day, but really for the sake of your mental health you need to let it go

you may have chased other mods off but I'm not intimidated by you and I'm going nowhere despite your very best efforts, which frankly are quite poor

don't think I've forgotten how you let all those awful posts about Vicky through after she'd gone, saying she should suck it up, and then let me take the blame for all of it - and there's plenty more skeletons where that came from :smilin:

Wow, how much dirtier can you get?

I have never let nasty things about Vicky through, I know you kept saying that before, but you're such a manipulative liar.
How dare you?
Are you out of your mind you gaslighting fucking bitch?
That's even too low for you.

And don't even try to bring Vicky into this.
I wish she's still be here instead of you.
She was liked by most posters,
You are disliked by most.

And which mod have I ever chased off?
Come on, you tell me.

Just go, you do nothing for this forum other than destroying it.
You've done enough already.
I don't know why you still want hang around.
Not finished yet?
Holly
Site Admin

Next

Return to Really Crap Threads