DS and DTV Part 62

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 62

Postby jra » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:

See, anonymity does have its problems when trying to have discussions.

It's me, Gilbertoo.

The thing is Gibs, it wouldn't be the first time someone has posted on here and claimed they're so and so on DS.

You could be anyone and as you aren't a member here, we don't have an IP address to check it against and say yes it's you.

If jra was to post as a guest (He's never posted as a guest) before he gets accused of it by some folk, i could confirm it by checking a post he's made as a member.

Yeah, I appreciate that - it is me, though. People can choose to believe it or can choose not to - I don't mind but I'm not going to signup here because then they'd probably want more proof that I'm Gilbertoo.

That said, to proven I'm who I say I am, I did previously send JRA confirming it was me.

Somewhat fitting you'd contact him. The arrogance of assuming everyone should know who you are as well...

In what way. I don't know Gilbertoo from Adam.
jra

Postby Lambert » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:55 pm

Poor Guestypoo. Show us on the doll where Gilbertoo touched you.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:25 pm

Lambert wrote:Poor Guestypoo. Show us on the doll where Gilbertoo touched you.

Ummm... okay. Bit weird :ooer:

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:18 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:See, anonymity does have its problems when trying to have discussions.

It's me, Gilbertoo.

You won't fit in here, as there are no reaction buttons. Only joking. But you could sign up. It'll save waiting for your posts to be approved and entering captcha shit every time.

You just use your autism as an excuse to act like a dick. It doesn't wash with me sunshine.

Postby jra » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:13 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:See, anonymity does have its problems when trying to have discussions.

It's me, Gilbertoo.

You won't fit in here, as there are no reaction buttons. Only joking. But you could sign up. It'll save waiting for your posts to be approved and entering captcha shit every time.

You just use your autism as an excuse to act like a dick. It doesn't wash with me sunshine.

Here we go. Another SAP. Are you going to beat me up or something? I wonder about people like you expressing anger over somebody you don't even know. You say I've got autism, I'll say you've got mental health issues and need to take anger management therapy. Are you OK with that? One insult deserves another. You're welcome.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:30 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

It's me, Gilbertoo.

Here we go. Another SAP. Are you going to beat me up or something? I wonder about people like you expressing anger over somebody you don't even know. You say I've got autism, I'll say you've got mental health issues and need to take anger management therapy. Are you OK with that? One insult deserves another. You're welcome.

You should send the boys round to teach them a lesson.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:31 am

Gilbertoo is far too self absorbed to touch anyone other than mini Gil.

Postby Holly » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:45 am

Can you armchair psychologists please stop diagnosing people's online? :brickwall: It's inappropriate to give a professional opinion without any medical training...and especially without ever having met the alleged "mental patient"

Quacks :snooty:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby stormy Guest...... » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:44 am

jra wrote:
cobaye22 wrote:
She's as fixated on Americans as jra is with trains and jpnumbertwat is with himself.

Bring me into a conversation I'm not even involved in, why don't you.
Rather like you do....... just sayin'..... :Hiya:
stormy Guest......

Postby Let Me Through, I'm Not A Doctor! » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:39 am

Holly wrote:Can you armchair psychologists please stop diagnosing people's online? :brickwall: It's inappropriate to give a professional opinion without any medical training...and especially without ever having met the alleged "mental patient"

Quacks :snooty:

Well said, the lady in the hat.
Let Me Through, I'm Not A Doctor!

Postby Vicks » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:58 am

I asked people to stop diagnosing jra yesterday morning, other than jra thanking me everyone else ignored it.

Maybe Holly will have more luck.
I'm Dreaming Of A Troll Free Christmas, Just Like The One's I used To Know!!

:sleigh:
Vicks
Site Admin

Postby Billie Jean » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:40 am

Guest wrote:

Gilbertoo is far too self absorbed to touch anyone other than mini Gil.

Looking back over the last few pages, the only people who're absorbed is those tripping over themselves to abuse someone who seems to make some valid arguments.
Billie Jean

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:47 am

Calls tortola wrote:
Guest wrote:It's Keyser's favourite tactic when he is losing an argument, sort of "I know something you don't know". Except in this case, pretty much everyone does know, so he's made himself look a dick

He regularly drops in mentions of how his "close friends" on DS (because he has many of those) tell him not to get involved on here ("ignore it, hun", "you're the better person, hun" etc). Yet he's quite happy to divulge these private conversations when it suits so he can stir things up before departing in a puff of victim-scented smoke

The close friends are they just people he messages?Exchanging messages on a forum doesn't equal friends and nobody plays the victim like Soze and the likes of Charlie encourage it :roll:

That's right. In K's life a name on a screen can be the closest of friends. He's a bit like a kid who boasts they have 35,000 friends on Facebook and thinks that equals REAL friends. K goes for the ladies and if they happen to be needy they may respond to his 1970's brand of Sid James sleaziness.

Postby george formby guest » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:44 am

***********BREAKING NEWS************

Some people have a window cleaner. Some people don't.

Who'd've thunk it?

How desperate are the threadstarters getting these days? Mind you given some of the recent drivel that's proved popular this is one that could run for days, even weeks.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2236989/do-you-clean-your-own-windows-or-have-a-window-cleaner#p1
george formby guest

Postby jra » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:48 am

Vicky wrote:I asked people to stop diagnosing jra yesterday morning, other than jra thanking me everyone else ignored it.

Maybe Holly will have more luck.

I expect she'll need it, as that original post was made many pages ago.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44068&start=1005#p1295272

As for people ignoring, a fair few people will not let matters drop. Whatever floats their boat.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive