People Are Terrified About Confronting Asians Abuse Gangs

A right load of bollocks...

Re: People Are Terrified About Confronting Asians Abuse Gangs

Postby Puzzler » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:43 am

McAz wrote:Ah, Peter McLoughlin's list.

I just discovered that he co-authored young Tommy Robinson's new book - I didn't think he had the brains to do it himself.

On the contrary, it's fascinating to see the left try to rationalise this shit.
Hang anyone who wants infidels dead :more beer:
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 5139
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: People Are Terrified About Confronting Asians Abuse Gangs

Postby Vicky » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:59 am

Saphire wrote:
Vicky wrote:Image

I was reading about Carolann Gallon who was convicted last week along with seventeen men in Newcastle for raping and sexually assaulting young girls.

I'm not condoning her involvement in anyway, but her background makes for depressing reading.

Called "The Bitch" by her mother, her father is illiterate, he has no legs and he has sixteen other children.

Gallon herself had two children by the time she left school.


I think she is just as much a victim as the other girls, and possibly started out the same way.
That isn't condoning her actions, but its a good explanation of why she is standing alongside these men instead of standing against them.


It seems she's of below average intelligence and she spent most of her days off her head on drugs. Her mother can't be named for legal reasons, i don't know what that's all about.

Her father who i mentioned has seventeen children, four of them are to one woman and three of them are to her daughter.

It's a truly fucked up background.
If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 62432
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: People Are Terrified About Confronting Asians Abuse Gangs

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:09 am

Puzzler wrote:
McAz wrote:Ah, Peter McLoughlin's list.

I just discovered that he co-authored young Tommy Robinson's new book - I didn't think he had the brains to do it himself.

On the contrary, it's fascinating to see the left try to rationalise this shit.

In what way is providing attribution for a data set rationalising? :scratch:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21284
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: People Are Terrified About Confronting Asians Abuse Gangs

Postby luddite » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:56 am

The title is grossly misleading, no Chinese Indian Japanese Thai or Ghurka were involved.
It was McArse's best mates the Muslims. :trollface:
Cad, bounder and part time scoundrel.
User avatar
luddite
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:05 pm
Location: Upper Buggersdale

Re: People Are Terrified About Confronting Asians Abuse Gangs

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:57 pm

luddite wrote:The title is grossly misleading, no Chinese Indian Japanese Thai or Ghurka were involved.
It was McArse's best mates the Muslims. :trollface:

Poor Ludders, still chasing me round the forum - three posts mentioning me today alone. :shake head: Don't get me wrong, I favour charity cases -
but as I've told you before I don't do cybering. :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21284
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: People Are Terrified About Confronting Asians Abuse Gangs

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:08 pm

McAz wrote:
luddite wrote:The title is grossly misleading, no Chinese Indian Japanese Thai or Ghurka were involved.
It was McArse's best mates the Muslims. :trollface:

Poor Ludders, still chasing me round the forum - three posts mentioning me today alone. :shake head: Don't get me wrong, I favour charity cases -
but as I've told you before I don't do cybering. :dunno:


Addendum: Having now looked round I see that it's 5 mentions today. :yikes: Have a word with your missus, Luds, you're due a service. :thumbsup:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21284
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: People Are Trrified About Confronting Asians Abusing White G

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:22 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The return of the fake Major and the fake Albanian hard nut with a chinsaw brings such enlightend joy .... You a man or a mouse corporal?


Who is the fake Albanian hard nut with a chinsaw? I've been outta the loop for a while. :dunno:


Markey, it's Mirror forum stuff.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 75313
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: People Are Trrified About Confronting Asians Abusing White G

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The return of the fake Major and the fake Albanian hard nut with a chinsaw brings such enlightend joy .... You a man or a mouse corporal?


Who is the fake Albanian hard nut with a chinsaw? I've been outta the loop for a while. :dunno:


Markey, it's Mirror forum stuff.

It is indeed and the pair of them are still making the same old posts.
In Mjors case it's new headlines same old shite.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 

Re: People Are Terrified About Confronting Asians Abuse Gangs

Postby luddite » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:24 pm

McAz wrote:
McAz wrote:
luddite wrote:The title is grossly misleading, no Chinese Indian Japanese Thai or Ghurka were involved.
It was McArse's best mates the Muslims. :trollface:

Poor Ludders, still chasing me round the forum - three posts mentioning me today alone. :shake head: Don't get me wrong, I favour charity cases -
but as I've told you before I don't do cybering. :dunno:


Addendum: Having now looked round I see that it's 5 mentions today. :yikes: Have a word with your missus, Luds, you're due a service. :thumbsup:

You're the most amusing poster on here.

No one even comes close to the best troll on any forum I've ever been on.

And no one is as duplicitous either, on any other forum I've frequented you would be among the ex contributors.

I can't wait to see what bollocks you're going to post next.
Cad, bounder and part time scoundrel.
User avatar
luddite
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:05 pm
Location: Upper Buggersdale

Re: People Are Terrified About Confronting Asians Abuse Gangs

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:50 pm

luddite wrote:
McAz wrote:
McAz wrote:
luddite wrote:The title is grossly misleading, no Chinese Indian Japanese Thai or Ghurka were involved.
It was McArse's best mates the Muslims. :trollface:

Poor Ludders, still chasing me round the forum - three posts mentioning me today alone. :shake head: Don't get me wrong, I favour charity cases -
but as I've told you before I don't do cybering. :dunno:


Addendum: Having now looked round I see that it's 5 mentions today. :yikes: Have a word with your missus, Luds, you're due a service. :thumbsup:

You're the most amusing poster on here.

No one even comes close to the best troll on any forum I've ever been on.

And no one is as duplicitous either, on any other forum I've frequented you would be among the ex contributors.

I can't wait to see what bollocks you're going to post next.


Aww, that's very kind of you - and I'm happy for you to continue your fan mail if it comforts you - all I ask is you rein in your stalking and leave my bollocks alone. :ooer:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21284
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: People Are Terrified About Confronting Asians Abuse Gangs

Postby luddite » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:55 am

McAz wrote:
luddite wrote:
McAz wrote:
McAz wrote:
luddite wrote:The title is grossly misleading, no Chinese Indian Japanese Thai or Ghurka were involved.
It was McArse's best mates the Muslims. :trollface:

Poor Ludders, still chasing me round the forum - three posts mentioning me today alone. :shake head: Don't get me wrong, I favour charity cases -
but as I've told you before I don't do cybering. :dunno:


Addendum: Having now looked round I see that it's 5 mentions today. :yikes: Have a word with your missus, Luds, you're due a service. :thumbsup:

You're the most amusing poster on here.

No one even comes close to the best troll on any forum I've ever been on.

And no one is as duplicitous either, on any other forum I've frequented you would be among the ex contributors.

I can't wait to see what bollocks you're going to post next.


Aww, that's very kind of you - and I'm happy for you to continue your fan mail if it comforts you - all I ask is you rein in your stalking and leave my bollocks alone. :ooer:

Seeing as you asked, I'll explain why you're a duplicitous toad and a troll...

Duplicitous because you profess to champion Muslims but you've moved to an area where there aren't, and unlikely in the extreme to be, any Muslims.
Moved for work you say, yeah right.
So from the comfort of your all white enclave you expound your hypocrisy.

A troll because you had a caricature of a Muslim male as your avatar and a Muslim user name, both designed to inflame feelings.

You've not had the courage, or perhaps you bowed to pressure from the mods, to continue and have watered it down.

That's why you're am amusing, duplicitous toad and a troll.

Any questions? :woteva:

(never mind the bollocks, etc etc etc)
Cad, bounder and part time scoundrel.
User avatar
luddite
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:05 pm
Location: Upper Buggersdale

Re: People Are Terrified About Confronting Asians Abuse Gangs

Postby McAz » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:15 am

luddite wrote:
McAz wrote:
luddite wrote:You're the most amusing poster on here.

No one even comes close to the best troll on any forum I've ever been on.

And no one is as duplicitous either, on any other forum I've frequented you would be among the ex contributors.

I can't wait to see what bollocks you're going to post next.


Aww, that's very kind of you - and I'm happy for you to continue your fan mail if it comforts you - all I ask is you rein in your stalking and leave my bollocks alone. :ooer:

Seeing as you asked, I'll explain why you're a duplicitous toad and a troll...

Duplicitous because you profess to champion Muslims but you've moved to an area where there aren't, and unlikely in the extreme to be, any Muslims.
Moved for work you say, yeah right.
So from the comfort of your all white enclave you expound your hypocrisy.

A troll because you had a caricature of a Muslim male as your avatar and a Muslim user name, both designed to inflame feelings.

You've not had the courage, or perhaps you bowed to pressure from the mods, to continue and have watered it down.

That's why you're am amusing, duplicitous toad and a troll.

Any questions? :woteva:

(never mind the bollocks, etc etc etc)


So basically you're annoyed because I'm not a racist and that I live in Cumbria - okay, I can live with that. :twirl:

Keep that fan mail coming. :thumbsup:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21284
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: People Are Terrified About Confronting Asians Abuse Gangs

Postby TimberMeShivers » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:47 am

McAz wrote:
luddite wrote:The title is grossly misleading, no Chinese Indian Japanese Thai or Ghurka were involved.
It was McArse's best mates the Muslims. :trollface:

Poor Ludders, still chasing me round the forum - three posts mentioning me today alone. :shake head: Don't get me wrong, I favour charity cases -
but as I've told you before I don't do cybering. :dunno:
Rather ike you chase the Major round the forums...... :shake head:
User avatar
TimberMeShivers
 

Re: People Are Terrified About Confronting Asians Abuse Gangs

Postby TimberMeShivers » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:50 am

McAz wrote: Aww, that's very kind of you - and I'm happy for you to continue your fan mail if it comforts you - all I ask is you rein in your stalking and leave my bollocks alone. :ooer:
I'd be very surprised if you had any bollocks to leave alone...... :ooer:
User avatar
TimberMeShivers
 

Re: People Are Terrified About Confronting Asians Abuse Gangs

Postby McAz » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:55 am

TimberMeShivers wrote:
McAz wrote: Aww, that's very kind of you - and I'm happy for you to continue your fan mail if it comforts you - all I ask is you rein in your stalking and leave my bollocks alone. :ooer:
I'd be very surprised if you had any bollocks to leave alone...... :ooer:

Well, they're not what they once were, Mavis - but age comes to all of us. :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21284
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests