Re: DS and DTV Part 65

Big Threads

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:MARTYM8 perma'd as well. It's been a cracking day.

What did MARTYM8 do? The same thread as Wizzywick?

I wonder if both were posting from the same IP? its odd they got banned at the same time.

I never had Marty down as being one of Wizzy's but nothing surprises me anymore.

Neither did I, but he's always been a nasty little racist shite. I think the ban's for yet another example of anti-Muslim whatabouttery. Every time there's a thread on homophobia in UK/US he's right in there with "Iran/Pakistan/Saudi etc are reeeelly reeeelly baad, why aren't you criticising them?" I don't think he actually gies a shite about gay people, whether here or abroad, he just uses them as a convenient prop for his bigotry. Coming less than 48 hours after posting the same kind of thing regarding the Serbian PM attending a gay rights parade in Belgrad I think the mods have probably seen that for themselves. That's quite a cull of Fascists in the past few weeks; long may it continue.

VENCEREMOS

Postby Kizzie » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:23 pm

jp761 wrote:@feline

So when a FM describes their real life behaviour with words on a screen. And they get called creepy. Those FMs aren't calling that 'person' creepy? How the hell does that work, the description of what actually happened comes from the person typing, by default you are calling that 'person' creepy. Creepy in their manner.

People saying his behaviour at that time was creepy is not saying they think the OP is a creep. You can even see they don't think he is a creep by what they say after saying creepy. if they thought he was a creep they would not be saying things like "no harm done" They are just advising him to stop there.
Kizzie

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:23 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Jp tearing annette a new one.

No he isn't, he looks like a fool because he's too thick to know what they are referring to, as usual.
Hey Scottie.. or is it Queen Annette herself. :off head:

The only thick fuckers are the ones 'trying' to play semantics. It just wont work.

I'm neither of the posters you mentioned.
You do it time and time again.
Argue something that you don't understand.
Pointing out you are wrong is not semantics it's just pointing out you are wrong. Again.
I understand it. It's other people who don't realise what they've said.

I've posted again explaining in more detail for the uninitiated out there. Take a look. I know when people can't form a decent argument against something I've posted, they stop posting constructively, it'll be silly pictures or a few petty words.

You mean like this post?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/87732109#Comment_87732109

:potkettle:

Postby jp761 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:29 pm

Feline wrote:

So when a FM describes their real life behaviour with words on a screen. And they get called creepy. Those FMs aren't calling that 'person' creepy? How the hell does that work, the description of what actually happened comes from the person typing, by default you are calling that 'person' creepy. Creepy in their manner.

People saying his behaviour at that time was creepy is not saying they think the OP is a creep. You can even see they don't think he is a creep by what they say after saying creepy. if they thought he was a creep they would not be saying things like "no harm done" They are just advising him to stop there.
His behaviour yes him the 'person'. He described the situation accusations of him being creepy are out there. There is no denying that. Ah yes, but what someone may say afterwards doesn't completely negate what they said beforehand. And not everyone said no harm done etc
jp761

Postby jra » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:30 pm

Holly wrote:
Just out of curiosity, and don't get me wrong, it's no a requirement...but do you actually have a sense of humour at all? ...or is that just something you don't bother with?

I do. Very good in fact. But, right time, right place. And most of the time, that isn't on forums. Humour has lot more to do than saying things, it's what you're doing when you're saying it. But, you can't see the latter from behind a screen, just from making a post, unless you upload videos etc. Hence, stand up comedians.
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:35 pm

Perhaps someone should break the news to posters on the DS Broadcasting forum that there definitely won't be a Radio Times Christmas competition by Wizzywick next year.
I doubt word has reached them yet in that part of DS about his ban.

Postby Kizzie » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:36 pm

jp761 wrote:
Feline wrote:

His behaviour yes him the 'person'. He described the situation accusations of him being creepy are out there. There is no denying that. Ah yes, but what someone may say afterwards doesn't completely negate what they said beforehand. And not everyone said no harm done etc

Sorry, you just don't know the difference between someone doing something creepy to someone being a creep. No one called him a creep just said his action at that time was creepy.

We have all gone about something in the wrong way at some time it does not define us. We learn from it as will the OP hopefully.

I don't think he did anything wrong in sending a request and pm, it was just that extra pushing.
Kizzie

Postby jp761 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:37 pm

@confused guest.. It's not pot and kettle

Hmm yes the poster indirectly mentioned dogs. I replied in kind you know did the same thing.. just to say I knew what they are referring to. They started that ball rolling.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Feline wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Feline wrote:

Sorry, you just don't know the difference between someone doing something creepy to someone being a creep. No one called him a creep just said his action at that time was creepy.

We have all gone about something in the wrong way at some time it does not define us. We learn from it as will the OP hopefully.

I don't think he did anything wrong in sending a request and pm, it was just that extra pushing.
How can calling someones actions creepy not be calling them a creep? You can't completely dissociate the actions, from the person. Some people should own it, the fact they were accusing him of being creepy. And stop trying to wriggle out of it.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:44 pm

jp761 wrote:How can calling someones actions creepy not be calling them a creep? You can't completely dissociate the actions, from the person. Some people should own it, the fact they were accusing him of being creepy. And stop trying to wriggle out of it.

As I said earlier you don't understand what you are arguing.

Postby creamcheese » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:48 pm

I've been on DS for more than a decade, Posted occasionally on DTV, lurked here for ages before posting but I must be as thick as pigshit because I have zero knowledge of any forum wars, I don't know who snuffs is or Edna is or anyone else that's been mentioned.I need to start taking more notice of what is going on around me :shame:

As an aside DS is sorely lacking in humour lately, you get posters like Cravenhaven who try to be funny but there is a real lack of naturally funny posters.
creamcheese

Postby Kizzie » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 pm

jp761 wrote:
Feline wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Feline wrote:

How can calling someones actions creepy not be calling them a creep? You can't completely dissociate the actions, from the person. Some people should own it, the fact they were accusing him of being creepy. And stop trying to wriggle out of it.

OMGoodness whats wrong with you. Yes they said he was creepy in what he did, but not "you are a creep" its different. You dont see it you wont see it, you never think you are ever wrong, when 99 out of 100 people think you have the wrong end of the stick, you probably have the wrong end the stick
Stop trying to wriggle out of what? Ive not posted on the thread, :roll:

Goodnight :nelix:
Last edited by Kizzie on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kizzie

Postby jp761 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:How can calling someones actions creepy not be calling them a creep? You can't completely dissociate the actions, from the person. Some people should own it, the fact they were accusing him of being creepy. And stop trying to wriggle out of it.

Prove me wrong then, stop with the simplistic replies. They prove nothing.
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:57 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Prove me wrong then, stop with the simplistic replies. They prove nothing.

Go get an education instead of expecting everyone to explain things to you all the time - even when they try to help you out you are so fucking rude and aggressive, try and learn some manners as well as basic English comprehension.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:00 pm

creamcheese wrote:As an aside DS is sorely lacking in humour lately, you get posters like Cravenhaven who try to be funny but there is a real lack of naturally funny posters.

Does he though? I don't think cravenhaven is... how can I put this? ... "all there".

I get that people have different senses of humour, but craven's posts bear absolutely no relation to anything that could be construed as "a joke".

I mean, I get that Michael McIntyre might be "funny" to some... but cravenhaven? Nah, I'm not having that :shake head:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive