DS and DTV Part 67.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 67.

Postby Nucks » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:42 pm

guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
creamcheese wrote:
Guest wrote:Patsy Limerick belittling the experiences of women who’ve been vicims of unwanted sexual harassment or assault in the #metoo thread. Many others roundly mopping the floor with her weird views.

I’ve seen her in the Big Brother forum before and she’s been an arse in there also concerning similar things no I’m not really all that surprised Patsy has such a shitty attitide towards women. I think she thinks she still surrounded by others who have crap views about women.

She's making a right tit of herself in that thread. I was waiting for all the MRA's to rock up and agree with her but they must all be having a lie in today

The username is familiar, I think she featured heavily in the clusterfuck of a thread about the McCanns, the one where several outspoken members seemed to come out of nowhere once DS was allowed to have a discussion about it.

Yeah...I remember she was quite a presence in that thread :ooer:

Isn't Patsy the one who often posts about her terribly, terribly "bright" teenage daughter, btw? And then flies into a massive god almighty strop at the slightest whiff of criticism about her parenting style?

I wonder how she'd feel if someone felt her terribly terribly bright teenage daughter up against her will? Or propositioned her for sex in public?

I have my doubts that it is either female or a parent. But in the unlikely event ‘she’ is, she’d probably go apeshit like most parents would. Comes across very much like a do-as-I-say, not do-as-I-do type of person. Or troll/WUM.
Nucks

Postby jra » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:43 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:High finance does not seem to be forza ferrari's strong point:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/88004167#Comment_88004167

It would only be better to get the £1m rather than €1m if you didn't have to pay commission.

Well done Captain Obvious. Nothing gets past you!

Oh do shut up. It is obvious, but other people in this thread are calling them a cretin, just because they can. Maybe you should focus on them.
jra

Postby Soros Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:10 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

It would only be better to get the £1m rather than €1m if you didn't have to pay commission.

Oh do shut up. It is obvious, but other people in this thread are calling them a cretin, just because they can. Maybe you should focus on them.

People are calling him a cretin because he is one. The mid market exchange rate values €1m at about £893k. There is no way that half the spread would be over 10%. Only a cretin would choose the latter. I really don't know why you bother. :trollface:
Soros Guest

Postby jra » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:52 pm

Soros Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

People are calling him a cretin because he is one. The mid market exchange rate values €1m at about £893k. There is no way that half the spread would be over 10%. Only a cretin would choose the latter. I really don't know why you bother. :trollface:

He may be wrong, but no need to call them a cretin. Alright.
jra

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:08 pm

It's exactly one month today since right wing tory troll Wizzywick was banned. A sad and difficult time for fellow rightwingers on digital spy. Thinking of them and hoping a memorial candle or event at some kind of shrine in their safespace brings them comfort.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dog's guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
creamcheese wrote:DTV is back up and running if anyone is interested.

Thank fuck, anything is better than the current window on the soaps.

It's still dead, why did they bother?

DTV admin could have saved their money by telling the three remaining members, MAW, Deb Arkle and Scurlogue to email each other with their tedious opinions
:bored:

And Fuck Goblin. Tedious opinions is right though. Bunch of sad wankers over on DTV.

Come now... Hobbit Feet will hold them all to the same high standards she has here and slap them down if they step out of line.
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Guest wrote:It's exactly one month today since right wing tory troll Wizzywick was banned. A sad and difficult time for fellow rightwingers on digital spy. Thinking of them and hoping a memorial candle or event at some kind of shrine in their safespace brings them comfort.

They do all seem bereft and just a touch vengefully spiteful still... Surely they know he's rejoined several times since.
Odessa Steps

Postby Nucks » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:15 pm

different guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Patsy Limerick belittling the experiences of women who’ve been vicims of unwanted sexual harassment or assault in the #metoo thread. Many others roundly mopping the floor with her weird views.

I’ve seen her in the Big Brother forum before and she’s been an arse in there also concerning similar things no I’m not really all that surprised Patsy has such a shitty attitide towards women. I think she thinks she still surrounded by others who have crap views about women.

She often can't understand basic concepts.

Yep. Six pages on and she still doesn’t “get it”. Definite thicko.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:27 pm

DTV is back thank God :twirl:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:49 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:It's exactly one month today since right wing tory troll Wizzywick was banned. A sad and difficult time for fellow rightwingers on digital spy. Thinking of them and hoping a memorial candle or event at some kind of shrine in their safespace brings them comfort.

They do all seem bereft and just a touch vengefully spiteful still... Surely they know he's rejoined several times since.

They should start a memorial thread to commemorate the Wizzywick persona and all that the loss means to them. If their struggling with their feelings and becoming unduly nasty perhaps a therapeutic thread is the answer for them?

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Why is jra? :link:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:

Evidence? Y’know, like you always want from others?

Postby laughing guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

Evidence? Y’know, like you always want from others?

He's probably busy going through his copious lists for the Wizzywick dossier.
laughing guest

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:

They should start a memorial thread to commemorate the Wizzywick persona and all that the loss means to them. If their struggling with their feelings and becoming unduly nasty perhaps a therapeutic thread is the answer for them?

What an absolutely spiffing idea, old bean. A memorial shrine to commemorate the one-month anniversary of the tragic death on active service of the Great Leader sounds like the very thing the safespace could do so well. Just imagine it; all that British tradition of pomp and ceremony put to use in remembrance of a true Tory hero.

As mourners-in-chief and head pall-bearers could I suggest the following DS members;

Jilly
Annsyre
Martin P
Thenetworkbabe
Luckylegs
GrannyMcSmith
MargMcK
Kidspud

Please feel free to add any names you think should also be included.

:bawlin:

Postby Cobs » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:33 pm

They're all socks on that list. Attending his own memorial will put him up there with Tom and Huck.
Cobs

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive