DS and DTV Part 70

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Vicky » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:33 am

Some people have actually met forum members offline (I have)

I think most people offline are very similar to the way they come across online.

Of course there are some exceptions, Dox gave the impression he was someone to be feared.

Then we found out he was about 5ft with a squeaky voice.
Some Will Win, Some Will Lose, Some Were Born To Sing The Blues.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 64087
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:47 am

Cenobite wrote:A few things.

Safi was a truly lovely girl and deserves all the happiness in the world and the sad fuckers who 'bodyshame' her are exactly the same people who spout libellous shit about me - I expect they are riding a horse on a certain website or are best chums with a certain twice convicted peodo (hi Kevin Rose you nonce cunt).

Bagheads who lie about me being abusive - post the alleged messages or fuck off you gutless anonymous wankers.

None of the people I knew from DS come on here (apart from Charlie1 bless her) because it is a truly toxic thread and a trolls (in the original meaning of the word) paradise - the rest of this place is great (if a little rough lol).

Oh and this thread is about DS members - I have (thanks to my little reporting hate group) not been a member for ages - so why continue the bullshit?

Lets see.

Stalker?
Racist?
Murderer?
Serial killer?
Despot?
Trump?

Missed anything out?


Alcoholic
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:12 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Stephen Fry? Is that the best you could come up with? :ooer: I know full well where the apostrophe is but I dont bother with it on here. Its a forum not an exam.
I left home some years ago. Bragging anonymously about my business and goodnlife? Ive posted here for quite a while and ds longer. I dont think ive ever posted about my business here until yesterday. Ive never mentioned it on ds. Were all anonymous here or do you expect me to post a picture of my van complete with company name :dunno:


Ah, yes. The old 'I'm not really an uneducated twat, I just choose to make myself look like one' gambit. Surprised anyone still thinks that one washes. And yes, bragging about your life and business is what you were doing. Whether or not it's the first time you've done it doesn't fucking change that.

Think what you like. Makes no odds to me :dunno:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:34 am

Guest wrote:How can Ads, TelevisionUser & Cghristopher D sit typing this rot about collaborators and intimidation and not see the irony.

These people who have viciously used the forum for their anti Brexit rhetoric for the last 18 months now accusing the media of intimidation and trying to change public opinion.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/ :gigglesnshit: 2252664/right-wing-press-as-it-again-labels-rebel-tories-as-collaborators-and-brexit-mutineers

Because they're as thick as fucking pigshit*, basically. It's like when they call wizzywick's new forum a safe space without it dawning on them that that's exactly what they've turned that shit-tip of a forum into :roll:

* Other excreta are available.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:35 am

Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:A few things.

Safi was a truly lovely girl and deserves all the happiness in the world and the sad fuckers who 'bodyshame' her are exactly the same people who spout libellous shit about me - I expect they are riding a horse on a certain website or are best chums with a certain twice convicted peodo (hi Kevin Rose you nonce cunt).

Bagheads who lie about me being abusive - post the alleged messages or fuck off you gutless anonymous wankers.

None of the people I knew from DS come on here (apart from Charlie1 bless her) because it is a truly toxic thread and a trolls (in the original meaning of the word) paradise - the rest of this place is great (if a little rough lol).

Oh and this thread is about DS members - I have (thanks to my little reporting hate group) not been a member for ages - so why continue the bullshit?

Lets see.

Stalker?
Racist?
Murderer?
Serial killer?
Despot?
Trump?

Missed anything out?


Alcoholic


Sleazebag
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 69

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:36 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Stephen Fry? Is that the best you could come up with? :ooer: I know full well where the apostrophe is but I dont bother with it on here. Its a forum not an exam.
I left home some years ago. Bragging anonymously about my business and goodnlife? Ive posted here for quite a while and ds longer. I dont think ive ever posted about my business here until yesterday. Ive never mentioned it on ds. Were all anonymous here or do you expect me to post a picture of my van complete with company name :dunno:


Ah, yes. The old 'I'm not really an uneducated twat, I just choose to make myself look like one' gambit. Surprised anyone still thinks that one washes. And yes, bragging about your life and business is what you were doing. Whether or not it's the first time you've done it doesn't fucking change that.

Think what you like. Makes no odds to me :dunno:

Of course it doesn't, that's why you didn't bother responding.

Oh.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:38 am

this thread is fucking shit at the moment too many stupid cunts obsessing with other people get a life u fucktards :hand:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby hmmm guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:49 am

Hmmm

Curious to see Blueblade starting a thread ('this recent sexual harassment malarkey') about his latest workplace experiences, this time professing never to say anything that might be vaguely construed as sexually suggestive and isn't it unfair as a female cleaner threatened to smack his bottom and got away with it.

I say curious because despite now portraying himself as an oppressed male we have here someone who if my recollection is accurate once claimed on the forum that in the past he has paid a young female drug addict for sex. Now - that's exploitation that goes way beyond his latest workplace trivia and one might say shows him in his true colours.
User avatar
hmmm guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Feline » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:56 am

Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Favourite envelope size? Does it get any more mundane? :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ize#latest


The OP is interesting though, "missy83" created way back in 2010 & 14k posts but this is their 1st subject since Feb 2016 and the topic before that was Nov 2014

Until now, they hadn't posted anything since July 17, and before that little spate, several more in March 17, then a gap back to Oct 2016

There entire posting history seems to be three or four comments then disappear for months

Yes I'm a Sad Fuck in need of a life



2nd account more than likely. I noticed one of those daft threads is by someone on DTV. I'm betting they are all DTV members trying to liven DS up and give them something to chat about :smilin:
User avatar
Feline
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Feline » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:59 am

Cenobite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cenobite wrote:A few things.

Safi was a truly lovely girl and deserves all the happiness in the world and the sad fuckers who 'bodyshame' her are exactly the same people who spout libellous shit about me - I expect they are riding a horse on a certain website or are best chums with a certain twice convicted peodo (hi Kevin Rose you nonce cunt).

Bagheads who lie about me being abusive - post the alleged messages or fuck off you gutless anonymous wankers.

None of the people I knew from DS come on here (apart from Charlie1 bless her) because it is a truly toxic thread and a trolls (in the original meaning of the word) paradise - the rest of this place is great (if a little rough lol).

Oh and this thread is about DS members - I have (thanks to my little reporting hate group) not been a member for ages - so why continue the bullshit?

Lets see.




Stalker?
Racist?
Murderer?


Serial killer?
Despot?
Trump?

Missed anything out?



She still is a lovely girl and there is nothing to shame, she is gorgeous, honest and kind.


Yeah - so who are the primary school lot who target he on here?

Just shows how low some people can go.

Pathetic.



You can stop it by not responding to it. All it takes is for one guest to say one small thing and off we go again. Dont take the bait.
User avatar
Feline
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:36 am

Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Favourite envelope size? Does it get any more mundane? :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ize#latest


The OP is interesting though, "missy83" created way back in 2010 & 14k posts but this is their 1st subject since Feb 2016 and the topic before that was Nov 2014

Until now, they hadn't posted anything since July 17, and before that little spate, several more in March 17, then a gap back to Oct 2016

There entire posting history seems to be three or four comments then disappear for months

Yes I'm a Sad Fuck in need of a life


You said it. What kind of pathetic loser would go to that effort to check up on a poster? You need a hobby, or better still probably just kill yourself, you’re wasting your life...

I remember Missy from way back when I posted on DS. She was a nice girl, very funny...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 20883
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:37 am

Feline wrote:You can stop it by not responding to it. All it takes is for one guest to say one small thing and off we go again. Dont take the bait.


How long have people been saying that to Keyser now? He loves the attention.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:37 am

hmmm guest wrote:Hmmm

Curious to see Blueblade starting a thread ('this recent sexual harassment malarkey') about his latest workplace experiences, this time professing never to say anything that might be vaguely construed as sexually suggestive and isn't it unfair as a female cleaner threatened to smack his bottom and got away with it.

I say curious because despite now portraying himself as an oppressed male we have here someone who if my recollection is accurate once claimed on the forum that in the past he has paid a young female drug addict for sex. Now - that's exploitation that goes way beyond his latest workplace trivia and one might say shows him in his true colours.


Oh do fuck off. This is smearing bullshit at best and outright lies at worst I suspect. Got a link to those claims? I doubt it.

In that thread as per usual Twattie, Hobbit Fool and Benjamini made the usual arses of themselves. No wonder people don’t take real victims of harassment seriously when you have those clowns stalking the forum acting :flog: like that. Maybe if they left the internet and their grubby little shit holes ones in a while they’d see what the world is really actually like.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:39 am

Feline wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Favourite envelope size? Does it get any more mundane? :gigglesnshit:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ize#latest


The OP is interesting though, "missy83" created way back in 2010 & 14k posts but this is their 1st subject since Feb 2016 and the topic before that was Nov 2014

Until now, they hadn't posted anything since July 17, and before that little spate, several more in March 17, then a gap back to Oct 2016

There entire posting history seems to be three or four comments then disappear for months

Yes I'm a Sad Fuck in need of a life



2nd account more than likely. I noticed one of those daft threads is by someone on DTV. I'm betting they are all DTV members trying to liven DS up and give them something to chat about :smilin:

I doubt it. Nobody bothers anymore.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 70

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:51 am

Guest wrote:
hmmm guest wrote:Hmmm

Curious to see Blueblade starting a thread ('this recent sexual harassment malarkey') about his latest workplace experiences, this time professing never to say anything that might be vaguely construed as sexually suggestive and isn't it unfair as a female cleaner threatened to smack his bottom and got away with it.

I say curious because despite now portraying himself as an oppressed male we have here someone who if my recollection is accurate once claimed on the forum that in the past he has paid a young female drug addict for sex. Now - that's exploitation that goes way beyond his latest workplace trivia and one might say shows him in his true colours.


Oh do fuck off. This is smearing bullshit at best and outright lies at worst I suspect. Got a link to those claims? I doubt it.

In that thread as per usual Twattie, Hobbit Fool and Benjamini made the usual arses of themselves. No wonder people don’t take real victims of harassment seriously when you have those clowns stalking the forum acting :flog: like that. Maybe if they left the internet and their grubby little shit holes ones in a while they’d see what the world is really actually like.


awwww did nasty support close the thread :bawlin:


I'd be ever so grateful if you linked to where I mentioned harassment in that thread, if you're going to demand links make sure you're not spouting your own bullshit

thanks in advance
User avatar
HobbitFeet
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Canucklehead and 19 guests